• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Thorakai

I don't think I can do anything horror. I played the entirety of Dead Space with my plasma pistol thing drawn out at all times just in case something popped out.

Vylash

While I'm not going to take the words at face value, the fact that they've changed it that much does have me a little pumped. They actually tried to change it up and take the engine forward, so I'm just verrry interested in getting my hands on it now.

yup, pretty hyped

I don't think I can do anything horror. I played the entirety of Dead Space with my plasma pistol thing drawn out at all times just in case something popped out.

Well it was still an action game so that strategy isn't that out of the blue. By the end it becomes full blown pew pew pew anyway.

Exactly... I think IGN pulled that "Wrestling sim" bullshit last year too.

They did. It's a shame. I'd love a complete wrestling sim that's based on co-oping with your opponent to make the match as good as possible. Being able to time how long you stay down after a big move instead of getting up after 3 seconds no matter what. That kinda thing.

I realize this probably wouldn't be what everyone wants, but it'd be cool! I wish they'd get the WWE all stars team to make more arcadey style games and a better studio than Yukes to make more sim based ones.

PInk Tape

Banned
That horror game demo is supposed to be for the
new Silent Hill.
That's pretty cool.

Don't click on it StylesClash!

It does feel very
Silent Hillish
to me. I'm noticing things that could be references to the older games, the setting of the demo,
Blindingly apparent family issues
, and the way it plays with you.

I'm perched for this game.

Mengetsu

I can't believe P.T is
Silent Hill
...I saw people talking about the demo and I was like nope. Now im like im gonna have heart problems after trying this demo...how bad is it? I hate jump scares...but love the series..

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
NXT - Guardians of the WWE Universe:

Sami Zayn - Starlord
Becky Lynch - Gamora
Mojo Rawley - Drax
Colin Cassady - Groot
Enzo Amore - Rocket

Tyler Breeze - The Collector
Viktor - Ronan the Accuser
Sasha Banks - Nebula

yes i was bored!!

PopfulMail

Vince wants me back with the network. Just got an email promoting a new payment plan of $12.99 monthly, no commitment, cancel anytime.

So what platform is everyone getting 2K15 on? I hope I can get an X1 by the time it comes out because I'd get that version. I don't like my PS4. The OS is lacking features and the store sucks.

Roman's "BELEE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT" was so cringe worthy I bust out laughing when I heard it.

So bad.
It was horrific. WWE are so behind the times with these things.

I haven't liked Sheamus very much since about mid 2011. Good wrestler, shit character. He's fine.
Don't listen to this, he's still a mark for him.

Anyway, I'm super hyped for SS. The Brock/Cena match alone will be worth the money.

Hasney

And every year before that.

Well yeah, but I don't care about that. Just a new grappling system in general. I don't care what IGN says about how it plays to them, just the fact that they changed it.

Yukes did a good job with UFC, better than EA did even, so that team must be doing something and I hope they did the grappling.

Ithil

It was horrific. WWE are so behind the times with these things.
Don't listen to this, he's still a mark for him.
Anyway, I'm super hyped for SS. The Brock/Cena match alone will be worth the money.

Why would I be a mark for Sheamus? He's not really very entertaining.

Hasney

So what platform is everyone getting 2K15 on? I hope I can get an X1 by the time it comes out because I'd get that version. I don't like my PS4. The OS is lacking features and the store sucks.

PS4. Because I don't care about features that aren't about playing games and it will be technically better like most 3rd party games are.

Still an if I even buy it though.

I'm just gonna come out and say it: If you go out and buy WWE 15, you're dumb and deserve to lose your money. If you for some reason MUST have it, then wait until the holidays when it gets a 50% discount just like every other year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm just gonna come out and say it: If you go out and buy WWE 15, you're dumb and deserve to lose your money. If you for some reason MUST have it, then wait until the holidays when it gets a 50% discount just like every other year.

I guess Beef hasn't heard that a man called Sting is the preorder bonus.

A man called Sting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Wait? Like a poor person?

Vylash

PS3 since I'm not upgrading to a PS4 for another 2 years or so

That's a shame, I was hoping to see some X-dudes here to play 2K15 with. Live and the X1 OS in general seem quite a bit better and get monthly updates. These things mean more to me than 900p vs 1080p. I also don't like the stick placement on my DS4.

Bleh, watching the MMA stuff on that New Japan show - I don't know why Inoki ever thought it was a good idea to promote MMA and pro-wrestling on the same shows. The crowd aren't all that hyped for the first fight, Kengo Watanabe vs Lyoto Machida, which ends on judges decision after Machida dominated the three rounds. He goes over to Inoki post-fight and gets fucking slapped, for some reason;

LYOTO.gif

Inoki.gif

That's a shame, I was hoping to see some X-dudes here to play 2K15 with. Live and the X1 OS in general seem quite a bit better and get monthly updates. These things mean more to me than 900p vs 1080p. I also don't like the stick placement on my DS4.

I don't like how loose the sticks on the X1 controller are. Oh and the awful RB/LB buttons. It's like they traded good controllers this gen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stick placement is important. Gotta stick with my Bone.

JavyOO7

I'd rather see Rybaxel vs The Usos. Given enough time, those two teams could give me a pretty good match to watch.

Kofi facing Seth Rollins. He's playing his usual face character. I guess the angle was dropped?

Penguin

I'd rather see Rybaxel vs The Usos. Given enough time, those two teams could give me a pretty good match to watch.

Kofi facing Seth Rollins. He's playing his usual face character. I guess the angle was dropped?

Yeah was coming to post that

Kind of sucks

Didn't even get time to... do anything

The Monday, August 11th WWE SummerSlam “go-home” edition of RAW averaged 4.31 million viewers, according to Nielsen Media Research. The viewership was up this week by seven percent compared to last week’s show, largely due to a big third hour with the “Hulk Hogan Birthday Celebration.”

The hourly breakdown for this week’s show is as follows:

Hour One: 4.09 million viewers
Hour Two: 4.36 million viewers
Hour Three: 4.46 million viewers

The final rating, which should be out soon, will likely fall between a 3.0 or a 3.1.

Thorakai

Kofie, Big E, and Woods were all standing together at the birthday celebration with matching tights. I hope they are just waiting it out until after Summerslam.

Top Bottom