• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

strobogo

Banned
Im a Rogers subscriber but for some reason the free preview of the WWE Network is not working for me.

I truly can not believe how dicked over Canadian fans are getting with that version of the Network.

iwBKQYywgVCW9.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Raw is in Vegas next week and it's sold out. I'm going to miss Brock's coronation as Super God.

:*(
Don't worry, I can just see it now:

Cole: John Cena, The Man who beat the The Man who beat The Streak. The only 1 to overcome the 1 in 21.

JBL: Never doubted him!

King: King-esque comment here.

Alucard

Banned
CHIKARA is coming to Montreal this Sunday, August 17th! 3PM show. I've only been casually interested in the promotion, but I think hitting up one of their live shows could be really fun. Think I'm gonna go. Plus, the poster is fantastic.

LALDfr.jpg

Debating whether or not to take my two-year-old daughter. Probably not, as I don't think she'd be able to focus for too long.

jred2k

This is all true, but the build for this one is way better than that random Extreme Rules match. This is Summerslam and it's had a good build. If Cena wins, I'll legit pass out from laughter reading the reaction replies, or at least develop severe cramps.

I am loving Heavy's quest to take back "legit". Sunflower has built an empire on your brilliance and you shouldn't stand for it.

smh at the vanilla midget going for sloppy seconds.

Didn't he learn from aj styles?

Bryan in the G1 28 is gonna be awesome.

Maybe Cesaro was a bad choice for that tweet

Cesaro is still carrying useless fucks to good 15 minute matches on RAW so I don't think he's doing too bad ring now. To be honest I think it's really cool Trips is bringing in the best talent from the indie scene even if they're going to be inevitably dismantled by the WWE machine.

Zach

I just watched The Undertaker deliver a Domino's pizza to Leslie Nielsen.

And you guys complain about modern-day WWE... >_>

Triple H is going to make them all be in a stable together. Indy warriors gathered from across the globe to show the big boys in the WWE how TRUE wrestlers work.

bahahahahaha, just kidding, they'll all be out of a job in a year.

jred2k

If I had better jiff skills I would make one with all those guys on a conveyor belt dropping in to Reigns mouth in this pic:

roman_reigns_sig_2_by_kidsleykreations-d6yqwaj.png

They will all be fed to him at some point in the next 7 or 8 years. All we can realistically hope for is them to be put in to storylines that allow them to have 15-20 matches with each other. Anything above that is a bonus.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im a NJPW newb, so Devitt looks super weird without face/body paint (yes I know he didnt have the paint in his early bullet club days, he sure doesnt in the 2013 G1 pictures ive seen)

DMczaf

Daniel Bryan never put any young talent over during his career. He's just like the Hogans and Cenas.

#sidechicks

#spotprotecting

Main Event:

So you got a tag team on a big roll (Slater I Gator) and another talented team in the Rhodes Bros.

Ah fuck it let's give Rybaxel and the shit test tag team ever (Sheamus and RVD) a title shot. Makes sense.

JavyOO7

Main Event:

So you got a tag team on a big roll (Slater I Gator) and another talented team in the Rhodes Bros.

Ah fuck it let's give Rybaxel and the shit test tag team ever (Sheamus and RVD) a title shot. Makes sense.

Rybaxel ain't bad though. Give them more minutes in a match and they're alright. Give them a non title shot against The Usos 2 out of 3 and they'll surprise people.

They're just not so hot because creative sleeps on them. =p

Top Bottom