• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Narrow minded? Thinking that the trash you can get in the app stores is gaming is narrow minded.

As i have said before, if that's the future of gaming you are dreaming then please go ahead, keep tapping.
But please don't expect us, who were getting ridiculed as geeks, for gaming, for years by today's phone holding zombies, to not laugh by the fact that you keep wasting your time with trash and you believe you are gaming.
Peace out.

i5oG77YORQj9x.gif

Gorillaz

I imagine being a Best Buy employee is significantly more embarrassing than buying a Sting DVD.

Just started like a day ago, but only part time. The discount is shit (idk about beef)but whatever just trying to wait for something else to open up in my career

which is probably what everyone who starts their says 20 years later still there lol

What if you use the pick up at store option for the Sting dvd? You don't have to carry the thing around although you'll still have the embarrassment of the cashier still picking up the item from those lockers at the returns desk.

Gorillaz

What if you use the pick up at store option for the Sting dvd? You don't have to carry the thing around although you'll still have the embarrassment of the cashier still picking up the item from those lockers at the returns desk.

Oh yea your definitely getting judged

kinda like when my roommate was judged when he got FF13 with that cover showing part of lightnings leg

and you will definitely be judged when you buy kingdom hearts 3 at release with a straight face

edit: that jamie fox face you see as my avatar? that's the look you will get

Just started like a day ago, but only part time. The discount is shit (idk about beef)but whatever just trying to wait for something else to open up in my career

which is probably what everyone who starts their says 20 years later still there lol

A lot of the shit I've needed over the past year happened to have a fat discount. Phone charger, Vita/3DS screen shields, memory cards, etc.

Fuck WWE

They finally looked like giving kofi and co something genuinely interesting to do and then shoot them back to obscurity within 3 weeks.

They may as well just release them now as they've no chance

Fuck WWE

They finally looked like giving kofi and co something genuinely interesting to do and then shoot them back to obscurity within 3 weeks.

That would be a public relations nightmare. The Atlantic would have a field day.

No, best to release them one at a time to not arouse suspicion. Release Kofi after the Royal Rumble so that he can perform his elimination evasion magnum opus.

Gorillaz

Fuck WWE

genuinely interesting to do and then shoot them back to
do and then shoot them
then shoot them

Hmmm......Might need Heel or Soktanish to help me with this one. Or anybody in general can't tell if it is what I think it is

New Japan announced the companies sales for this financial year are 2.3 billion yen (about $22 million), up from 1.6 billion last year and 1.1 billion the year before that - Kidani wants to get the company to 10 billion, but 4 billion (what the promotion was earning in the 90's) is the next goal.

Kidani also talked about New Japan patterning their PPV schedule after WWE, with four big events each year; Wrestle Kingdom, Invasion Attack, G1 Climax & King of Pro-Wrestling. He also stated that he'd like to see New Japan run Sumo Hall more, as they did in the 90's, suggesting they could do back to back double-shots at the venue for Invasion Attack & King of Pro-Wrestling, as well as hosting the Best of the Super Jr's finals there.

New Japan announced the companies sales for this financial year are 2.3 billion yen (about $22 million), up from 1.6 billion last year and 1.1 billion the year before that - Kidani wants to get the company to 10 billion, but 4 billion (what the promotion was earning in the 90's) is the next goal.

Kidani also talked about New Japan patterning their PPV schedule after WWE, with four big events each year; Wrestle Kingdom, Invasion Attack, G1 Climax & King of Pro-Wrestling. He also stated that he'd like to see New Japan run Sumo Hall more, as they did in the 90's, suggesting they could do back to back double-shots at the venue for Invasion Attack & King of Pro-Wrestling, as well as hosting the Best of the Super Jr's finals there.

Good to hear

VoxPop

Watching One Night Stand 2006. Good stuff. I was there live at the original one the year prior. Ridiculous ticket prices from what I remember. They definitely WWE'ified this one but its still enjoyable thanks to the awesome crowd. Showed clips from a RAW prior with Cena vs Sabu lmao. Prime heel Orton vs "ecw" Angle is pretty good so far.

Vee_One

Watching One Night Stand 2006. Good stuff. I was there live at the original one the year prior. Ridiculous ticket prices from what I remember. They definitely WWE'ified this one but its still enjoyable thanks to the awesome crowd. Showed clips from a RAW prior with Cena vs Sabu lmao. Prime heel Orton vs "ecw" Angle is pretty good so far.

The RVD Cena match was the first thing I watched when I got the network yesterday (Australia)
Second was Raw - Kurt Angle & Milkomania

VoxPop

The RVD Cena match was the first thing I watched when I got the network yesterday (Australia)
Second was Raw - Kurt Angle & Milkomania

Yeah I love how the crowd threw cenas shirt back at him multiple times. Great spot. I miss Tajiri. Dude was pretty awesome.

World champion rey mysterio vs sabu. I like how rey went back to his original tights s after people bitching about his wwe outfit and 619 the year before.

Goddamnitttttttt. I hate customs, I fucking hate them. Slim chance, but if you work for customs & excise and are reading this; you're scum, thieving fucking scum.

Top Bottom