• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Bowser

SI Vault ‏@si_vault 47s
Joe Anoai, better known as @WWERomanReigns, in 2007 at Vikings camp.

Bu8LqSqIQAAsFGm.jpg:large

Heel

Not enough, evidentially. That's the whole point of astroturfing - a company lacks the grass roots support it feels it needs to legitimize it's "messaging", so it pays a PR firm to create that grass roots support and potentially trick consumers into thinking the product has a buzz about it, even in the face of a stronger competitor gaining more market share. Often it works, but when noticed it just comes across as pathetically desperate. Especially in a medium like gaming where a large number of consumers already view 'independent' reviews and opinions with outright cynicism and distrust. There's no quick fix when something has marred your products image.

God, could you imagine if WWE did this shit? Come on, which of you fucks in the TNA WrassleGAF crew are on Dixie's payroll?

That's why I ask for complete transparency from World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. shareholders posting on NeoGAF.

Come forward now, and have your posting history analyzed.

Hasney

I cannot wait to play WWE SuperCard by 2K Games, coming out tonight for my compatible iOS device.

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

screen568x568.jpeg
screen568x568.jpeg

Signed,
CatDaddy

Thank you for the information, fellow poster. I cannot wait to install this to my iOS compatible device such as the Apple iPhone 4s. Looks like I can uninstall hearthstone now!!

Gonzalez

Banned
That's why I ask for complete transparency from World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. stockholders posting on NeoGAF.

Come forward now, and have your posting history analyzed.
Hasney comes off as really apologetic about Yukes. Maybe he's one of them. Let's tie him down and burn his blood!

Not enough, evidentially. That's the whole point of astroturfing - a company lacks the grass roots support it feels it needs to legitimize it's "messaging", so it pays a PR firm to create that grass roots support and potentially trick consumers into thinking the product has a buzz about it, even in the face of a stronger competitor gaining more market share. Often it works, but when noticed it just comes across as pathetically desperate. Especially in a medium like gaming where a large number of consumers already view 'independent' reviews and opinions with outright cynicism and distrust. There's no quick fix when something has marred your products image.

God, could you imagine if WWE did this shit? Come on, which of you fucks in the TNA WrassleGAF crew are on Dixie's payroll?

TNA actually got people to pay them to do their PR at WWE events.

Hasney

Hasney comes off as really apologetic about Yukes. Maybe he's one of them. Let's tie him down and burn his blood!

I just want to bolieve because I want one more good WWE game in my lifetime. Is that too much to ask?

Hell, good wrestling game on PS4 in general since it looks like Japan has given up on the genre.

Also, can I do the tying up of the next poster we interrogate? I think I would, uh, really enjoy that.

I just want to bolieve because I want one more good WWE game in my lifetime. Is that too much to ask?

Hell, good wrestling game on PS4 in general since it looks like Japan has given up on the genre.

Also, can I do the tying up of the next poster we interrogate? I think I would, uh, really enjoy that.

screen568x568.jpeg

jred2k

What is everyones favourite snack to have while watching wrestling? I enjoy a good Nabisco brand Wheat Thin. They are great for when you are at home chilling with your homies or when you're on the go in your busy everyday life. Why, the only snack I like better is Oreos or a Chips Ahoy cookie. Coincidentally those are also made by Nabsico!

Wow! Is there anything this company makes that isn't delicious?

Tim-E

What is everyones favourite snack to have while watching wrestling? I enjoy a good Nabisco brand Wheat Thin. They are great for when you are at home chilling with your homies or when you're on the go in your busy everyday life. Why, the only snack I like better is Oreos or a Chips Ahoy cookie. Coincidentally those are also made by Nabsico!

Totino's® Bold Rolls are delicious. The jalapeño popper flavor Bold Rolls remind me of the hard-hitting action only found on WWE programing.

jmdajr

Bud Light lime of course

Nabisco is carb trans fat death.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ssssht, I can't afford to be out of a job right now, dammit!

---
So guys, how about that Reigns guy, amazing technical wrestler amirite? And so charismatic too. He is almost as good as John Cena, my favorite wrestler of all time. 15 time champ, you know, ain't nobody have a pedigree like that, and such passion for the business too. Oh, and Make A Wish!

---
So guys, how about that Reigns guy, amazing technical wrestler amirite? And so charismatic too. He is almost as good as John Cena, my favorite wrestler of all time. 15 time champ, you know, ain't nobody have a pedigree like that, and such passion for the business too. Oh, and Make A Wish!
Believe that!

Vylash

World Wrestling Entertainment would never resort to such unscrupulous tactics, they're too busy providing great content on the WWE Network, for only $9.99 a month

jred2k

---

If you had to pick, would you grab him by the handle or the spout?

tumblr_n70kocSWtl1tcecw4o6_250.gif

Heel

Holy cow, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's card is a very rare and powerful card. Just look at his stats. I'll try to get that card by opening WWE SuperCard packs via in-app purchase from my compatible iOS device.

Holy cow, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's card is a very rare and powerful card. Just look at his stats. I'll try to get that card by opening WWE SuperCard packs via in-app purchase from my compatible iOS device.

I may also use WWE SuperCard pack in-app ourchaes to acquire a rare "Stone Cold" Steve Austin card on my compatible iOS device.

Level 20 Stone Cold probably pushes 4 digits in his stats.

Ok, I'm confused. I'm trying to do a chronological watch of Saturday Night's Main Event, but I think there's an episode missing. Episode 14 has Hogan fighting Bundy and Andre interferes. Episode 15 has Hogan fighting Harley Race
(whose gimmick was awful, by the way)
and Vince being like "Let's go back to our last episode" and it shows a recap of Hogan fighting Andre with all kinds of shenanigans going on. What the hell? Was there a PPV in between or something.

World Wrestling Entertainment would never resort to such unscrupulous tactics, they're too busy providing great content on the WWE Network, for only $9.99 a month

I know we're all joking about this, but wasn't there a poster here a few months back who admitted his wife was hired by the WWE for this exact thing?

Heel

Vylash

According to a new interview with former WWE Spanish commentator Hugo Savinovich, Rey Mysterio leaving WWE for AAA in Mexico will happen.

He said Rey is looking to work out his contract issues with WWE before he can return to wrestling in Mexico. Savinovich also confirmed recently released wrestler Alberto Del Rio will appear at AAA’s TripleMania event this week.

Aiii

So not worth it
Mysterio can barely walk better than Khali at this point, how stupid is he for not flat out retiring from in-ring action and riding out the rest of his days on a legends deal?

Top Bottom