• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Should do a 'how long it takes me to find a match on yotuube' vs 'how long it takes me to find a match on wwe network' comparison

tumblr_n9mukvA5NQ1rhly2xo1_500.gif

I dunno how far can his career even go being saddled with this gimmick

jred2k

Man, crowds wanted to love Cody so much from MitB through Battleground last year. Why the fuck did NOA have to come back in 2013/2014?

It saddens me that the WWE ignores the reaction of the WWE Universe, or if they do choose to aknowledge the reactions undercard guys get... it usually leads to that guy getting a serious depush.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cody Rhodes is a great upper midcarder, so is Stardust, even more so since that character has ten times the personality Cody's had even as Dashing Cody.. And that is fine, not everyone has to be the top guy imo.

Aiii

So not worth it
Even as desperate as WWE is, they still don't have Wii U support. Nintendo iust can't catch a break this gen.

BHZ Mayor

Cody Rhodes is a great upper midcarder, so is Stardust, even more so since that character has ten times the personality Cody's had even as Dashing Cody.. And that is fine, not everyone has to be the top guy imo.

If you're not first, you're last.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, crowds wanted to love Cody so much from MitB through Battleground last year. Why the fuck did NOA have to come back in 2013/2014?

Don't blame NOA. I think it was idiotic they brought back Cody in a tag team in the first place. He should have been another feud with the Authority along with the Bryan feud.

jred2k

Not everyone needs to main event Mania, but it would be nice to see a guy like Cody put in the position to have 20 minutes to tell a story in the ring on a regular basis. He's one of the guys on the roster that is very capable of creating an emotional match when he's given the opportunity.

Aiii

So not worth it
Not everyone needs to main event Mania, but it would be nice to see a guy like Cody put in the position to have 20 minutes to tell a story in the ring on a regular basis. He's one of the guys on the roster that is very capable of creating an emotional match when he's given the opportunity.

We agree on this, I am hoping with WWE firing half of the creative team we will go back to more individual input by the wrestlers and as such more distinctive personalities and storylines instead of cheesy pre-scripted promo's and shitty overbooked finishes like surprise roll-ups from distractions and "heel gets counted out on purpose" crap.

Cody and many others will benefit if they do.

Aiii

So not worth it
In an attempt to slowly wean myself from the WWE Universe, I did not watch Monday Night RAW. With that said, I'm still very curious what the fuck this is all about.

Here is a hint: it involves AJ Styles, drugs, seedy motel photos and a fake pregnanacy. Bad Influence may or may not be involved.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Too bad they didn't get signed. Like wouldn't that be great if that was officially 'their thing'? Outting adulterers from the indies

Aiii

So not worth it
^^^ seriously??? Look at his fingers ffs.
----

Someone just pointed out to me how Eva reacted to the IMPENDING DOOM FOR HULK HOGAN AND CO. ARRIVAL OF BROCK LESNAR...

And well, here it is:
brock-lesnar-eva-marie.png

strobogo

Banned
Stardust sucks. It's a stupid, nonsensical gimmick with no story behind it. It isn't entertaining, the promos make no fucking sense, and his in ring work now is doing a bunch of weird posing and pointing. Cody as Cody is 100% better than Stardust. All versions of Cody. Rookie Cody. Legacy Cody. Dashing Cody. Dr. Doom Cody. Rhodes Scholars Cody. Authority battling Cody.

Every Cody Rhodes is better than Stardust. Stardust is probably the worst gimmick in WWE right now. As bad or worse than the Vaudvillians.

Aiii, I've been told my passive aggressive attacks of you are just a way to hide my feelings. So, you wanna go on a bike ride or something sometime?

Sephzilla

Stardust sucks. It's a stupid, nonsensical gimmick with no story behind it. It isn't entertaining, the promos make no fucking sense, and his in ring work now is doing a bunch of weird posing and pointing. Cody as Cody is 100% better than Stardust. All versions of Cody. Rookie Cody. Legacy Cody. Dashing Cody. Dr. Doom Cody. Rhodes Scholars Cody. Authority battling Cody.

Every Cody Rhodes is better than Stardust. Stardust is probably the worst gimmick in WWE right now. As bad or worse than the Vaudvillians.

Aiii, I've been told my passive aggressive attacks of you are just a way to hide my feelings. So, you wanna go on a bike ride or something sometime?

baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

Vylash

i1NXXtU00hRje.gif

Hasney

^^^ seriously??? Look at his fingers ffs.
----

Someone just pointed out to me how Eva reacted to the IMPENDING DOOM FOR HULK HOGAN AND CO. ARRIVAL OF BROCK LESNAR...

And well, here it is:
brock-lesnar-eva-marie.png

She's a heel, she should be happy!

Either that or she's dating Paul London.

Top Bottom