• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

lmao roddy

Bu9oeN8IgAAPDPJ.png:large

krae_man

I think Rogers put up a payday for TV rights that WWE couldn't refuse with the subscription rate numbers being disappointing.

WWE is so desperate to launch in new areas in an attempt to prevent their total subscribers number from going down they decided to crap out a shitty version now.

strobogo

Banned
How come Portland didnt pop for Mr. Wonderful?

Probably because they had no idea who he was and if they did, he's pretty unrecognizable as a mustache dragging a shriveled old man body around.

It's amazing how much hotter NJPW crowds are than WWE crowds, despite Japanese crowds having the reputation for being quite and respectful. They are hot as FUCK for day 8.

New Japan stuff from the Observer;

"We don’t know the name of the company, but New Japan is working on an idea of using the same iPPV company to handle its business that ROH is using."

"A New Japan rep is expected to be coming to the Brooklyn ROH show to discuss more talent exchanges. There is talk of doing an ROH title match at the Tokyo Dome in January as the outsider world title instead of the NWA title. The whole NWA thing in New Japan hasn’t been talked about lately."

No more Bruce Tharpe-des? Jarrett's an upgrade, I guess, and at least the ROH talent is worth a damn - does this mean Elgin finally gets his chance in Japan, though? Or will ROH hot shot the title back to Adam Cole? Seems like a role suited for a heel.

heh poor Elgin.

Time to steal Eating Spirit away from NOAH and give him the ROH Title.

jred2k

Did Raw have guests hosts every week during this time, or was just this just a coincidence that there are two in a row. The only ones I ever see mentioned now are Hugh Jackman, Bob Barker, and Betty White so it always seemed like a random occurrence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did Raw have guests hosts every week during this time, or was just this just a coincidence that there are two in a row. The only ones I ever see mentioned now are Hugh Jackman, Bob Barker, and Betty White so it always seemed like a random occurrence.

Every week for a long stretch

it was painful

They had them pretty close to every week from 2008-2011. I hated it and it was a reason for me to stop watching.

Thorakai

There was a time where it was an every week thing. I stopped watching it when that happened, also missed the million dollar give aways.

RP912

Banned
I'm getting chills with this segment. Too bad friend sina beat those bad guys himself without the help of his other buddies at summerslam.

Like every week. Bob Barker was the only good one Because of serious Jericho

Top Bottom