• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wjkPPC6.gif

Apparently Brie said to Megan "Did Steph pay you?" It was supposed to be a key line in the promo to defend Bryan but it wasn't picked up all that well.

TNA apparently has a hold on the Manhattan Center for tapings over the coming months but nothing has been announced. The Observer also says people aren't being paid on time again.

strobogo

Banned
That gut doe.

I'm thinking with all that diverticulitis talk, they've alluded to how Cena is going to win at SS. Hitting that stomach with a well timed chain wrapped falcon punch.

Nah. But I did love the match with HHH when he got hit in the stomach and sold it like he was about to puke his intestines out. I really wish he would have puked. Would have been the best sell job of all time.

The original Nexus

EMQQXmw.jpg

Heath is the least berried guy. He's been a joke character, but a prominently featured one for the last 2 years, working with all the legends and whatnot. And doing Jeff Jarrett's gimmick much better than Jeff ever did it.

Excuse me friend Wesker, but my man Slater is on a very hot winning streak right now, with victories over a former World Heavyweight Champion and a former World Tag Team Champion and current MITB winner, get your facts straight

... that will ultimately lead to nothing because it's Heath Slater.

I agree Heath's doing good work but he's only getting wins to further other's storylines.

Top Bottom