• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
N8gZzpx.jpg

Okada the Rain Friend Maker

Anth0ny

Didn't Angle say on Austin's podcast he's 100%?

If he can pass the physical I don't see why they wouldn't let him have a couple of matches a year. Even a Lesnar-like schedule would be cool for a guy like Angle.

Got BIG DADDY Diesel as my rare. Also got 2 Reys, Yoko, Alberto Del Release-o, Miz, Big E, Tyson, 2xTamina, CHAIR, Stop sign and 2 WWE Universes!

So now what, do I have to buy shit?

Vylash

Tonight's NXT matches:

NXT Tag Team Number One Contender's Tournament Match: Bull Dempsey and Mojo Rawley vs The Vaudevillains

NXT Women's Championship Number One Contender's Match: Bayley vs Sasha Banks

NXT Tag Team Number One Contender's Tournament Match: Sin Cara and Kalisto vs Wesley Blake and Buddy Murphy

Adrian Neville vs Tyler Breeze for the NXT Championship

So is there really not a subset of wrestlegaf that like to chat about quality matches, new and old? All I ever see is Kane mentions and Diva love.

There's a few of us, but anything posted like that usually gets lost in the shuffle, which is a shame. We should have a weekly viewing club, or something, where people get to nominate a match for the week that everyone then watches and rates.

Seeing those NOAH DVDs makes me regret I ignored British wrestling for so long.

I'm down for the viewing party whenever I can. Maybe do it like a book club? We can use that same site that wooo uses.

WrassleGAF,

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!
Found out this morning - so thrilled (though would have been just as thrilled if a girl!)

I was rooting for the name Bastion (Bastion Booger) but Mrs.Spider isn't going for it.

Please GAF help us come up with a good name - I'd like something wrestling related of course!

I love WWE, PWG, WCW, TNA, ICW, a lot of Japanese stuff particularly (yes I know ICW isn't Japanese.)

Help me GAF, you're my only hope, without you Mini- Spider will be named something from the Famous Five or something - help!!

Daniel or Bryan.

jmdajr

Didn't Angle say on Austin's podcast he's 100%?

If he can pass the physical I don't see why they wouldn't let him have a couple of matches a year. Even a Lesnar-like schedule would be cool for a guy like Angle.

You believe him? His heart could probbaly explode tomorrow.

The Android version has some UI problems. Disappearing buttons, the system buttons appearing and not going away, blocking your view of the cards.

If you see Koruto Kabana, know that you are up against the 2014 Avatar Rumble Winner.

Hasney

The Android version has some UI problems. Disappearing buttons, the system buttons appearing and not going away, blocking your view of the cards.

If you see Koruto Kabana, know that you are up against the 2014 Avatar Rumble Winner.

Didn't even know there was an Android version. Well since I'm bored at work and all....

Hasney

So few games and this is stupidly adictive. Just got an uncommon Brock and rare Khali, which is good, since Orton and Steamboat jobbed to the tag of Zack Ryder and Zack Ryder.

Will there be a SummerSlam OT?

Will it be

Summerslam |OT| Only $9.99

I really have high hopes for this PPV

i'm excited too. several matches i'm interested in going in and i have enjoyed orton matches while they're on on top of those, too.

i really need brock to win though. it would be such a flub to have anything else.

jred2k

I'm uncomfortable with how much I like SuperCard. There are two things I really like about it.

1. It is really fast to go through games. It only takes about a minute.
2. It doesn't seem to want to force you in to paying for card packs. Getting two cards for a win and one for a loss is fair.

This might change as they update it or if I get more in to the King of the Ring stuff, but for now it's a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Time to get my SuperCard on. Let's see what I got!

LOL @ Rey having "NA" for his special move.

jred2k

Uncommon Eva Marie's special ability is running crossbody. Can you imagine how much she would probably hurt herself if she attempted that?

Hasney

Uncommon Eva Marie with her diving crossbody hasn't lost a divas match yet.

EDIT: Got an uncommon Cody with a "silver spoon DDT". WTF is one of those?

Top Bottom