• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Aiii

So not worth it
What's everyone's super card record and best card?

lmZU4t.jpg

Sephzilla

But pr was the same way, after that battle in hong kong you have to wait a real long time to before you see another battle, and that battle was fucking shitty. And most of the character of pr were fucking terrible.

I have to agree here. The downtimes in PR were a grind and literally every other character in Pacific Rim is more interesting than generic blonde hero man. Don't get me wrong, I still liked Pacific Rim a lot but it carries a lot of the same flaws as Godzilla.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Does it feel pay to win scummy? Or can you enjoy it and actually win for free like hearthstone?

Heroman

Banned
I have to agree here. The downtimes in PR were a grind and literally every other character in Pacific Rim is more interesting than generic blonde hero man. Don't get me wrong, I still liked Pacific Rim a lot but it carries a lot of the same flaws as Godzilla.
Yeah, that main dude was so god damn boring in pr, he had no charisma and for that type of movie it really hurt the film

I got the following people down for the weekly match viewing & rating, let me know if you're interested and I'll add you;

• Bootaaay
  • KRNFLX
  • Alstein
  • Recall
  • Serpentine
  • FlammableD
  • The Mango Sentinel
  • Dragonzord
  • jred2k
  • FallingEdge
  • Spider from Mars
  • Me

What a ridiculous/amazing sell. Love it, maggle.

You have my sword, wrasslegaf

I got the following people down for the weekly match viewing & rating, let me know if you're interested and I'll add you;

• Bootaaay
  • KRNFLX
  • Alstein
  • Recall
  • Serpentine
  • FlammableD
  • The Mango Sentinel
  • Dragonzord
  • jred2k
  • FallingEdge
  • Spider from Mars

I'm down!

KissVibes

Banned
Did you pay at all? How'd you get those in 31 matches.

I spent all these dumb Amazon coins on packs making them free. The only one there that came from a pack is that Brie Bella. The rest I drew because I'm playing in a higher ranked bracket, and have better cards available to me to earn.

I got a bunch of super rare John Cenas. Fed them to my Rowan and HBK.

I spent all these dumb Amazon coins on packs making them free. The only one there that came from a pack is that Brie Bella. The rest I drew because I'm playing in a higher ranked bracket, and have better cards available to me to earn.

I got a bunch of super rare John Cenas. Fed them to my Rowan and HBK.

Yeah the Brie was what I was wondering about. She could kick my rare Eva Marie's ass. Lol

So is this out on Android yet. I have bluestacks on PC where I can play android apps but I'm guessing it's not out yet.

Definitely want to get an iphone as my first smartphone. iOS always seems to be the priority.

Lol I'm embarrassed to say my record because I have played way too much but it's 127-15 lol I have a bunch of shitty cards in King of the ring. I want that to end so I can throw better ones in there.

• Bootaaay
  • KRNFLX
  • Alstein
  • Recall
  • Serpentine
  • FlammableD
  • The Mango Sentinel
  • Dragonzord
  • jred2k
  • FallingEdge
  • Spider from Mars

I'm down Bootaaay

Top Bottom