• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Fave Five Zandig GIFs

1. Zandig = Godzilla

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

Look at this motherfucker, towering above poor Tomoaki Honma with chair in-hand like goddamn Godzilla towering over Tokyo. We can't see Honma's face, but his body language tells us all we need to know; he might be the champ, but he's also resigned to the fact that he's going to receive a serious ass-kicking; Zandig-style.

2. Zandig, personified

Zandig.gif

This is everything Zandig is. He'll hit you in the fucking face with a light-tube stack, mock you with push-ups, flip you off and scream "CEE-ZEE-FUCKIN-DUBBLEYOUUUU!!" to the crowd before back bumping into broken light-tube glass. Hell, he's even bleeding BEFORE HE GETS IN THE RING. Fuckin' Zandig, man. The best.

3. The Power of Zandig Compells You

Zandig.gif

Five puny mortals aren't nearly enough force if you're going to try and stand in the way of The Zandig delivering a goddamn ass-kicking. Never mind that they're security guys employed by CZW, they should know the damn score and soon pay for their transgressions.

4. Nobody does this to The Zandig!

ibpiesxsOkaJLR.gif

Trying to run The Zandig over with a car? SMH, Japan. You should know better. You wouldn't try and run over Godzilla with a car, would you? No. I rest my case.

5. So...you think you're an indy darling

iboJSX1zkLsacX.gif

Well, Zandig doesn't fucking care. Look at those body blows, what a technician. Joe cowering like a small (but not that small) child in the corner, while Papa Zandig hands out a man-sized ass-whooping.

Honourable Mention: JEEEEEEEZUSSSSS!!!

ibjNgONxj72V0x.gif

Whatd'ya mean what happened, what're you blind? JEEEEZUSS!! There was five of them, it took FIVE OF THEM! Justice Pain! Auuuuuuuuurrrgrhhhghg. H8 Club? Ohffffhfff, I thought H8 Club's dead! Nick Gage! Nate Hatred! Who do you think you are? Nobody does this to The Zandig! Nobody does this to The Wifebeater! Zandig! Wifebeater! Nick Mondo! We are the most UltraViolent force on this face of the Earth. OOOOOHHHHMAAAAHHH!!! AUUUUUUUUUURRGHGH!! YOU'RE, YOU'RE GONNA DIE!! YOU ARE GOING TO DIE!!! I GUARANTEE IT! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!! AUUUUMM!!! STOAAAAHH!!! *pours water over self* You people have not seen anything! This is just the start of FakeYou TV! I am the UltraViolent Icon, this is Robbie Marino *shoves Marino*...this is C-Z-W, the most violent federation on the face of the Earth...you just wait and see how far we're gonna go. I'm outta here...hhhhhrrrrrghgg.

Has anyone figured out when special moves activate?

Also do you think the people you pick see your record? This is a weird set up because it just seems like you pick your opponent but you never get picked if that makes sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love how Boots' #1 favorite Zandig jiff was one I asked him to make in the days before Jiffcam. Truly a watershed moment and it's my #2.

The #2 Zandig jiff of his is my #1 as I feel it captures what makes Zandig so godawful yet so godawsome.

I tried to fight the urge to be negative and I'm failing here:

Looking forward to the convo about this bullshit card game thing being over. Wrestling is a rabbit hole enough by itself...feels like the thread has gone over the edge.

OHMYGOD, a six-hour long, 25 match IWA-MS show from 2003? I must be insane, but I'm gonna try and watch this;

01. Ian Rotten vs Simon Sezz
02. Danny Daniels & Jimmy Jacobs vs Alex Shelley & Chris Hero
03. Mark Wolf vs Josiah Kain
04. Brad Bradley & Ryan Boz vs Yellow Jacket & JB Insanity
05. "Anarchist" Arik Cannon vs "Kaos" Cody ONeill
06. Corporal Robinson vs Purple Haze
07. Jason Lancaster vs Jared Lancaster
08. Steve Stone vs Cameron Cage
09. Adam Evans vs Trik Davis
10. Chandler McClure vs Justin Kage
11. "Spyder" Nate Webb vs Cash Flo
12. Nigel McGuinness vs Jimmy Jacobs
13. Carlton Kaz vs Jeremy Madrox
14. Hy-Zaya vs Simon Sezz
15. J.C. Bailey & Ian Rotten vs Frankie the Face & "Anarchist" Arik Cannon
16. Brad Bradley vs "Kaos" Cody ONeill
17. Shaq Daddy vs Josiah Kain
18. Kappa Tappa Kegga vs Simon Sezz & Hy-Zaya
19. Chris Hero vs Alex Shelley
20. Jared Lancaster vs Jason Lancaster
21. Hailey vs Ponchmagnus (Intergender Match)
22. "Poison" Apollo Starr vs Corporal Robinson
23. J.C. Bailey vs Jimmy Jacobs
24. Swiss Money Holding (Ares & Double C) vs Mark Wolf & Chris Hero
25. Ian Rotten vs Corporal Robinson - Fans Bring the Weapons (with bonus backstage footage after the match)

What a fucking line-up.

No sympy. You've clearly got a higher tolerance for horrible wrestling than me, given all the latter days WCW you watched multiple times. Yes, I notice the irony of what I just typed coming immediately after me talking about watching some IWA-MS mess, but fuck it.

2 Jimmy Jacobs matches in 6 hours. Christ.
2 Corporal Robinson matches in 6 hours. Wow.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I tried to fight the urge to be negative and I'm failing here:

Looking forward to the convo about this bullshit card game thing being over. Wrestling is a rabbit hole enough by itself...feels like the thread has gone over the edge.

We got our own topic, it should all be in there

DMczaf

I like that the wrestlers look bigger (or the ring is smaller). And does anyone else hate the pinfall kick-out mini-game? There shouldn't be skill involved during a kick-out -- just button mash. They're over-thinking things.

Everything about those control prompts looked over thought. Almost looks like a QTE game at some points.

Vylash

I like that the wrestlers look bigger (or the ring is smaller). And does anyone else hate the pinfall kick-out mini-game? There shouldn't be skill involved during a kick-out -- just button mash. They're over-thinking things.

I can't button mash very fast so I appreciate the mini game

Zach

I can't button mash very fast so I appreciate the mini game

I don't even think the speed of the 'mash should matter, really. It's just, which one is a better reflection of getting out of a pin? To me, it's definitely not some weird, timed meter that you can easily mess up and lose a match after a minute-in fist-drop. And doesn't the timed thing mess up online matches due to lag? I would think so (I've never played a WWE game online).

I totally agree about the pinfall meter, I hate that thing. I'm just trained to button mash when I'm getting pinned, can't get used to having a damn Madden FG kicking meter in that sequence.

Also congrats Aiii, keep it going!

Dudes posted 2 new gameplay videos in the 2K15 thread.

Cena/Cesaro

Orton/Cesaro
Game still looks like it plays like shit, but since they did improve the graphics I'm willing to help Yukes eat this year. Won't happen next year though unless they improve the gameplay.
So guys, I just got off of the scale and I am now officially over 30 pounds down!

Yay!
Congrats. I'm working on it. Trying to lose 30 pounds over the next 2 months.
I'm dying.
I fucking HATE mashing. So I was happy when they introduced something other than mashing.

Thanks guys and good luck Mango, if I can do it (still 9 more days to the two month mark) anyone can!
I've done it before and it was actually more weight in a shorter amount of time, but that was years ago. It's amazing what 6 years can do to your metabolism, recovery, and overall health.
Mango, Aii and DM. Check this out.

Number 9 is me. Except replace plane with movie theater. Seriously, do not fuck with me when I'm in the theater.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's easy to lose weight if you diet and don't lie to your own fat ass.

i guess i gotta download this card game

Man, Pacific Rim is about 1000% times better than Godzilla. Can't believe there are people who think otherwise. PR keeps it fun and playful, monsters look cooler, fights are better, people are way more interesting.
yeah i agree
I just want to remind everyone how things turned out the last time we had a project where people signed up to review stuff.
hey i did mine and on time! EARLY, even.

jmdajr

Finally ran a mile non stop the other day. Might seem pathetic but I haven't done shit in ages and some people can't even walk 1.

Felt good.

It's not even about the weight, I just need to get up and be active. Again.

Kaladin

I have been lost in WWE Supercard all afternoon, but damn it drains my battery, even on the charger.

I am Mr Outlaw on Android if the platform makes a difference.

Everything seems random though, so you might not be able to connect to specific people.

This is my current deck:

CSNvL5T.jpg

Fandango is that first Rare card I got and he's the weakest link right now......really want another rare card so I can feed him to Rey.

Top Bottom