• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

DMczaf

You need to shut your mouth just like those legs need to be shut.

iFT4KQWXaLd2h.gif

strobogo

Banned
Rollins' theme: Trrrrp trrrrp trrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrptrrrrpt *wait for the drop* trrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrptrrrrpt trrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrptrrrrpt trrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrrptrrrrptrrrrpt

Cesaro's theme: Weeeeewooooweeeewooooewwweeeewooooo bam bam bam bambambam bam bam bam bambambam bam bam bam weeeeeeewoooooweeeeewooooweeeeewooooo

Stephanie wrestling again is probably the only thing I am looking forward to not in a "I am looking forward to how they fuck this up" kind of way like the rest of the matches.

Also in that IGN video it looks like Sting has been hitting the gym and is losing those saggy old man boobs. ITS SHOW TIME!

strobogo

Banned
What are the Paddy Power odds looking like? I'd have to consider McMahon the favorite. Seasoned veteran with legit boxercise credentials.

I don't think you are taking into account the clean living life style of Brie. In addition to her Twin Magic and BJJ trained husbando. Brie keeps it fun and playful in life and in fighting. It's a very even fight. Brie is very underrated. One of the top 3 P4P fighters in the world right now. When she gets into the ring, you're not just seeing a great wrestler. You're seeing the most spectacular example of what's possible.

Showaddy

Probably way late with this but I'm really surprised they released Shaun Ricker from NXT, thought with his mic skills he'd be make his TV debut soon.

Heel

I don't think you are taking into account the clean living life style of Brie. In addition to her Twin Magic and BJJ trained husbando. Brie keeps it fun and playful in life and in fighting. It's a very even fight. Brie is very underrated. One of the top 3 P4P fighters in the world right now. When she gets into the ring, you're not just seeing a great wrestler. You're seeing the most spectacular example of what's possible.

To me, the biggest appeal is the unknown.

McMahon's ability is unquestioned, perhaps unparalleled, but she has been out of the game for years. Ring rust must be considered, and Father Time waits for no man or woman.

Does she still have it? Will the young blue chip prospect Bella catch her on the downslope of a hall of fame career? Only time will tell.

ixu5lz5apuqp.gif

Top Bottom