• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

I don't like NXT, flippy indies, or your stupid card game. But love 'em or hate ''em, I respect the right for everyone in this fine community to discuss whatever the hell they want. PEACE.

strobogo

Banned
I don't like NXT, flippy indies, or your stupid card game. But love 'em or hate ''em, I respect the right for everyone in this fine community to discuss whatever the hell they want. PEACE.

john-cena-not-bad63jlt.gif

I'm gonna be dipping out after Summerslam for wrestling is stupid and takes up a lot of time related reasons, but this thread is surprisingly a cool group of people for the most part which occasionally disappears up it's own ass with the irony. I wouldn't suggest it change, it's probably the best of possible wrestling related worlds.

I'm gonna be dipping out after Summerslam for wrestling is stupid and takes up a lot of time related reasons, but this thread is surprisingly a cool group of people for the most part which occasionally disappears up it's own ass with the irony. I wouldn't suggest it change, it's probably the best of possible wrestling related worlds.

You'll always have a place here brother

I don't know, I'm still convinced the entire point of the angle is to put Steph and HHH over as heels and make Bryan look as stupid and pathetic as possible at the same time. Brie too but she deserves it so I don't care about that.
Dawg, wrestling really isn't that cutthroat and childish. I look at people who think Miz winning Sunday is just more of burying Ziggler when it's just continuing a feud. People get too deep into this and see things they want to see. Steph did a long ass perp walk complete with sobbing "I'm so scared, Hunter." They're not afraid to show their asses.

This was a beautiful appraisal.

I suddenly stopped caring about wrestling a couple weeks ago and started doing other stuff.
It was great.
I'm back to check what's what with SummerSlam though but I still can't really find interest other than I like Each And Every One Of You in this thread.

Verendus

Banned
I almost forgot.

Monday is the Raw after Summerslam. Brotista may grace us with his presence so I will be tuning in for the first time in weeks.

If he doesn't show up, then that's him written off for another month or so. It would suck bad man.

Gorillaz

I almost forgot.

Monday is the Raw after Summerslam. Brotista may grace us with his presence so I will be tuning in for the first time in weeks.

If he doesn't show up, then that's him written off for another month or so. It would suck bad man.
I only want him back if its dadtista

Exis

My Total Divas marathon is over.
Thoughts:
-The storylines are dumb, it is always someone does something and does not tell somebody.
- I feel bad for Eva now, hope she actually learns how to wrestle.
- Trinity comes out the most levelheaded.
- Cena comes off as a nice guy (of course), Brie and Bryan are adorable.
- the best episode is the factory farm episode, so ridiculous.

My Total Divas marathon is over.
Thoughts:
-The storylines are dumb, it is always someone does something and does not tell somebody.
- I feel bad for Eva now, hope she actually learns how to wrestle.
- Trinity comes out the most levelheaded.
- Cena comes off as a nice guy (of course), Brie and Bryan are adorable.
- the best episode is the factory farm episode, so ridiculous.
Cena comes off as a fucking weirdo.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
What's that? You want MORE posts about IWA-MS? Well, I aim to please.

Nigel McGuinness and Jimmy Jacobs wrestled a pretty fun little match, keeping things entirely on the mat so Nigel's size advantage never really came into play. Crowd loved Nigel's wacky Euro escapes, which Jacobs tried to copy without success. He eventually escapes a hammerlock by HUSS'ing around the ring with increasing speed until Nigel's thrown through the ropes. They pick up the pace, Nigel taking control with some stiff uppercuts, until Jacobs makes a nice bridging pin escape from a camel clutch for the 3-count. Fun stuff. HUSS!!

Carlton Kaz and Jeremy Madrox wrestled a nothing of a match that the crowd couldn't care less for. Unnecessary move of the day, a figure four piledriver;

Carlton.gif

Hy-Zaya and Simon Sezz follows, Simon's still nursing the beating he took from Ian Rotten and Hy-Zaya takes early control, catching Sezz with a disgusting kick to the back of the head. He goes for a swanton off the apron but eats nothing but chair. Simon follows up with a springboard 180 Asai moonsault, landing on the back of Zaya's head. Sezz hits a headscissors into an octopus stretch, but Zaya escapes and hits a splash mountain face buster, followed by a swanton onto Simon's face for the win. Not entirely terrible.

Hy_Zaya1.gif

Simon_Sezz.gif

Feel free to return to discussing that card game, or whatever.

I'm just quoting this to piss Heavy off.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh my. A Sasha/JoJo team would set my swirl alarm off for years to come.

Real talk, next to Sasha Banks, Jojo looks like she's never had money in her life. Sasha is just that radiant.

Cena comes off as a fucking weirdo.

this made me laugh. i think just the idea of a world where people didn't perceive Cena as the all american good guy but just 'kind of a fucking weirdo'.

what's with all the fuzzy arm bands and stuff? why does he think we can't see him? fruity pebbles? what is this guy talking about? uhh...

mrboo001

Banned
Top Bottom