• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

You can! Available devices include all iOS and Android devices via the WWE App, home consoles including the PS3 and XBOX 360 and even Roku!

That sounds fine and dandy, friend, but I'm a complete dumb dumb. Are there any intelligence insulting videos out there to guide me through the process of installing the proper equipment to acquire the WWE Network -It's way over the top™- ?

Identical twins doing the presentation would be preferable.

That sounds fine and dandy, friend, but I'm a complete dumb dumb. Are there any intelligence insulting videos out there to guide me through the process of installing the proper equipment to acquire the WWE Network -It's way over the top™- ?

Identical twins doing the presentation would be preferable.

Nothing but the best for potential subscribers: Not only do they have the best wrestler's significant other to aid you, but they threw Daniel Bryan a bone and let his wife join her in a presentation designed to help you maximize the most out of your monthly $9.99 payment.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
At this point, I'm pretty sure Daniel Bryan is Brie Bella's husband rather than Brie being Daniel Bryan's wife.

Mr. Brie Bella if you weeeel. Sounds like some shit Bryan would be into

Shane's best work was definitely 1992-1993 WCW run. Anything after 1995 is garbage because his body was completely broken down by the age of 32. And it got worse every year.

Don't remember it, not sure I want to even see it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Byl4s4FoTvo

It's honestly the saddest shit I've seen in a while. Shane so desperately wants the crowd to chant with him, but you can hear in his voice near the end that he's realizing the truth and getting sadder.

Is it wrong to laugh?

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy tonight, and thought it was just OK. Admittedly, I'm not a die hard comic book guy, and knew almost nothing about this particular franchise going in. With that said, it was just a standard Marvel movie with more comedy (some that worked, some that didn't) thrown in. I thought the villain was insanely underdeveloped, and the action scenes were pretty bad. Batista was nothing special (not bad either), and those movie reviewers singing his praises were probably just shocked that a wrestler turned actor not named Dwayne Johnson wasn't horrific. Decent popcorn flick, but little more. I thought about posting this in the GotG thread as well, but there are some crazy people in there saying this is the best movie they have ever seen, so I got the hell out of that thread immediately.

just got back from this, agreed 100%. alrightiguess/10

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck breakfast, wrasslegaf. What do yall drink? I been happy with my water and tea and oj, but I'm trying to spice it up every so often with mexican pineapple water

DMczaf

Just got back from Guardians.

That was Batista's standout performance? Seriously? He literally did a carbon copy of his performance from Riddick, except now he has some back story about his family.

Water 90% of the time, with an iced coffee or frappuccino a few times a week when i need 'em. I try to keep soda to a minimum, so, about once a week generally.
Just got back from Guardians.

That was Batista's standout performance? Seriously? He literally did a carbon copy of his performance from Riddick, except now he has some back story about his family.

he could get at least another 3 years out of "clueless meathead"

Fuck breakfast, wrasslegaf. What do yall drink? I been happy with my water and tea and oj, but I'm trying to spice it up every so often with mexican pineapple water

perrier

I haven't watched a marvel movie in the theaters since IM3, still haven't seen Thor 2, CA2, ASM2, or the new X-men. I'm more excited for ninja turtles to be honest.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Batista was fine, I wouldn't say he did anything oscar worthy, but he made people in the theater laugh. Ya'll are nitpicking.

DMczaf

Batista was fine, I wouldn't say he did anything oscar worthy, but he made people in the theater laugh. Ya'll are nitpicking.

I never said he was bad, but people saying he was a standout or breakout anything in this need to get a reality check. Sipping that Marvel koolaid a little too hard.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I never said he was bad, but people saying he was a standout or breakout anything in this need to get a reality check. Sipping that Marvel koolaid a little too hard.
Fwiw, I didn't enjoy Avengers. For Guardians I was expecting a movie that would be fun and playful, it delivered on that front, but I also avoid movieGAF often after some bad recommendations/ravings. *shrug*
I'll watch it for Big Dave, how many lines does he have? Less than 10 or more?
More. Like 15, j/k, he gets enough to make an impression.

Water or Black Coffee.

I'm nasty like that.

Fwiw, I didn't enjoy Avengers. For Guardians I was expecting a movie that would be fun and playful, it delivered on that front, but I also avoid movieGAF often after some bad recommendations/ravings. *shrug*

That's GAF/Internet in general, sadly. It's either GOAT or SHIT. No one has time to write a balanced critique explaining exactly what they liked and why, and what fell flat and why.

It's ok to like things.

Yup, I think people forget this at times too. Not just for themselves, but that it's OK for people to like things you don't like too. I mean, I've been a bit disappointed lately that our once happy-go-lucky Sunflower seems to pick up on everything he doesn't like and makes sure we're all aware. It's almost to the point now where he's just out right gunning for things he hates and making people aware they're dumb for liking those things. What happened Sunflower? :(

I have theory it's ever since he changed his name to Vince McMahon, he's not been the same. I think Vince is perhaps slowly transfusing his soul into Sunflower.

AQe3ar1.gif

I just fucking died. Lol

I mean, it was pretty funny at times (though it misses just as much as it hits due to just how much they throw in), but it couldn't live up to the hype from my twitter feed anyway. Dave was funny though, even if he just
jobbed for like the whole movie

Gorillaz

My favorite Marvel movies are the Raimi Spidermans, I don't care if everyone hates them now. I even like 3 for all its goofiness.

They have this very hammy and corny thing about them that makes them still kind of ok. I don't have the same amount of patience with some of it tho*

My favorite Marvel movies are the Raimi Spidermans, I don't care if everyone hates them now. I even like 3 for all its goofiness.

Yeah those were fun when they came out, and they'll have a special place in my heart as they were some of the first movies I went to with my Wife! She loves those movies, more than the new ones.

I think people are just disappointed that they never really got going and then just shoved all the baddies together in 3 without any real reason.

It's really weird to see people shitting on the first two, and even more bizarre to see some suggest the newer ones are better. Raimi's Spider-Man films had character, which is more than can be said for most super hero movies, especially the Marvel ones.

tm24

I can totally attest to mexican pineapple water being the second best mexican flavored water behind horchata

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
"I've seen Randy go off cause somebody looked at Liz....I looked at her lots and I never had a problem with him"

all the boners

Was coming in here to say the same thing. How does Liz rank on the BHBS?

Will buy. Bret's always a straight shooter in those interviews even if he is a whiner. Fuck, I was amazed how candid they let him be on his DVD for the WWE.

Top Bottom