• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

SummerFest was certainly a show I watched.

Ambrose/Rollins was fun.
Lesnar/Cena was hilarious.

See you friends when Bryan wins the pennant!

Friend bean,

tumblr_my0pkq9OOx1srcht8o1_500.gif

Ithil

That was a straight up video game squash, complete with spamming moves. Given I can't say I've seen a video game squash in real life before, let alone one where the loser is Cena, I had a good time.

Mengetsu

So Ziggler won, Ambrose lost but was a great match, Wyatt was good for the pace it was and Brock over came the odds. This is a magical night
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Big One

Banned
0BeDS9z.jpg

How did Sheamus get away with not defending his belt? Fuck Sheamus. Give us a new champ.

Also they should do DZ vs. Brock for fun, at least once. Not for the belts though but have it be champion vs. champion. I want to see how hard Ziggler can sell for Brock.

Vylash

0BeDS9z.jpg

How did Sheamus get away with not defending his belt? Fuck Sheamus. Give us a new champ.

Also they should do DZ vs. Brock for fun, at least once. Not for the belts though but have it be champion vs. champion. I want to see how hard Ziggler can sell for Brock.

lol, sheamus not even on the card, dude wasn't even a lumberjack

Carnby

With network subscriptions ending this month, I had a feeling that tonight would be "Night of the Smarks". All the finishes were aimed at the smark fan base... not that there's anything wrong with this.

Top Bottom