• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Chamber

love on your sleeve
4aRexIF.gif

This is rather mesmerizing. Thank you, friend.

Verendus

Banned
Also, they are complete idiots if they don't have Ronda Rousey doing some kind of match at WM. Granted, there is no one in UFC capable of standing up to her currrently, let alone among the Divas, but she's clearly an eager fan, and she's a bigger star right now than anyone in WWE save Brock.

Have her twist Stephanie into a pretzel or something.
She's probably a bigger star than Brock right now.

Brock ain't even a bigger star than Cena. Dude is way overhyped.

Okay folks. I'm outta here. I'm gonna miss it, and all the wrestling backstage talk, but I've gotta get outta here cos it's killing me. All the best with Brock Lesnar.

Good PPV.

Now if WWE want those network subs to not tank they need to nail the next month of TV.

If Raw after Summerslam gets a bit of a Night after Mania feel that would be great. Get some guys to return. Set up some cool shit.

Think NOC will be something more then a Brock/Cena rematch?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Okay folks. I'm outta here. I'm gonna miss it, and all the wrestling backstage talk, but I've gotta get outta here cos it's killing me. All the best with Brock Lesnar.

Why leave if you're having fun?

Why leave if you're having fun?

Not trying to kill the buzz, I just told myself I'd give it a couple hours after Summerslam and then I'm gonna stop watching and checking the topics cos it's taking so much time out of my life and it's getting me nothing except a bit of endorphins like tonight when Brock won and a lot of shame that this is my deal.

I'm just guzzling down an energy drink and chewing some gum then I'm gonna get up and go to work on the rest of my life.

I'll miss ya brother

Thanks for the kind words, buddy.

Not trying to kill the buzz, I just told myself I'd give it a couple hours after Summerslam and then I'm gonna stop watching and checking the topics cos it's taking so much time out of my life and it's getting me nothing except a bit of endorphins like tonight when Brock won and a lot of shame that this is my deal.

I'm just guzzling down an energy drink and chewing some gum then I'm gonna get up and go to work on the rest of my life.

Thanks for the kind words, buddy.

Good luck with everything, friend

Verendus

Banned
If there's something to be learned from all of this, it's that Triple H is really the one big boss.

He beat Undertaker so bad, that even though he lost, Taker was left lying. Wounded, Undertaker returned to challenge him. Sure, Triple H lost but the following year, he beat Lesnar. That Lesnar beat Undertaker.

Who beat Triple H recently? Daniel Bryan, who also beat John Cena.

Daniel Bryan must have a power level of 150. Triple H is probably about 130. Brock Lesnar is about 100. Cena follows up with about 70.

Since Lesnar struggled to beat Triple H and CM Punk without assitance, CM Punk was probably about 100 or 110.

So really, Cena hasn't actually been the strongest in the WWE for a long time. As an added bonus, Triple H has beat Cena twice and won their little fued. Cena only beat him once, in the first match, so that was clearly a fluke.

But then Batista Prime also beat Triple H prime three straight times, and also won his rivalry against Undertaker, and also beat John Cena. So he must have had an extremely high power level like Daniel Bryan during his peak. Maybe higher. Brotista won the Royal Rumble but tapped to Bryan so he's obviously lost some power. We don't know what his power level is right now but it's safe to say it's probably less than Bryan even though Brotista is yet to lose a single's match cleanly upon his return.

Therefore, the pecking order is:

Daniel Bryan
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Undertaker
CM Punk
John Cena

Brotista probably fits in somewhere around the top three. And Undertaker has clearly gotten weaker since Triple H slapped him around.

Maths. It works all the time.

If there's something to be learned from all of this, it's that Triple H is really the one big boss.

He beat Undertaker so bad, that even though he lost, Taker was left lying. Wounded, Undertaker returned to challenge him. Sure, Triple H lost but the following year, he beat Lesnar. That Lesnar beat Undertaker.

Who beat Triple H recently? Daniel Bryan, who also beat John Cena.

Daniel Bryan must have a power level of 150. Triple H is probably about 130. Brock Lesnar is about 100. Cena follows up with about 70.

Since Lesnar struggled to beat Triple H and CM Punk without assitance, CM Punk was probably about 100 or 110.

So really, Cena hasn't actually been the strongest in the WWE for a long time. As an added bonus, Triple H has beat Cena twice and won their little fued. Cena only beat him once, in the first match, so that was clearly a fluke.

But then Batista Prime also beat Triple H prime three straight times, and also won his rivalry against Undertaker, and also beat John Cena. So he must have had an extremely high power level like Daniel Bryan during his peak. Maybe higher. Brotista won the Royal Rumble but tapped to Bryan so he's obviously lost some power. We don't know what his power level is right now but it's safe to say it's probably less than Bryan even though Brotista is yet to lose a single's match cleanly upon his return.

Therefore, the pecking order is:

Daniel Bryan
Triple H
Brock Lesnar
Undertaker
CM Punk
John Cena

Brotista probably fits in somewhere around the top three. And Undertaker has clearly gotten weaker since Triple H slapped him around.

Maths. It works all the time.

Either you've been playing supercard or you are Scott Steiner.

At the end of Sunday’s AAA TripleMania XXII pay-per-view event, a video was shown of Rey Mysterio wearing a sombrero, congratulating the company on 22 years and telling the fans that he would see them soon. A message was then shown saying “#FreeRey.”

rey-aaa.png

Ithil

Ambrose is the first member of Bullet Club America

DelayedImpossibleCoot.gif

These two are your guys to watch. WWE can "choose" who they like but they've been wrong about the last number of "top faces" before they actually happened, including Cena himself.
Ambrose is really something special.

Top Bottom