• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

So will we see Cena at Raw tonight?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is the reason why the shield dropped the face masks so fast because bullet club uses very similar ones (i didnt know this at the time) and maybe sent a little "yo, thats a little too close to our shit" note to wwe? I know njpw is small time but ive been wondering

Mengetsu

The STAPLES Center crowd in Los Angeles, California, offered no sympathy to John Cena after losing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship to Brock Lesnar in a one-sided affair at SummerSlam Sunday night.
As the 15-time world champion was being assisted to the backstage area by WWE personnel, the L.A. crowd serenaded him with "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye," amidst a chorus of boos. There were also chants of "Thank you Lesnar" as Cena stumbled up the ramp.

BvSiVCwCAAAMuOE.jpg

I can hear The Hulk theme music playing as he walks away
KuGsj.gif

Toki767

I'm surprised the crowd wasn't chanting "You sold out." at Cena since he's going away to film a movie. Would have been just like the Brock/Rock match at SummerSlam.

I posted this in the summer slam thread but I wish we could watch matches with sound but no commentary. I think that would make me enjoy them 1000% more

KissVibes

Banned
I'm surprised the crowd wasn't chanting "You sold out." at Cena since he's going away to film a movie. Would have been just like the Brock/Rock match at SummerSlam.

The WWE Universe at large would probably give him a standing ovation if Cena said he was leaving for Hollywood.

fader

When I saw those guys come out for the flag match with the guns I was like "Are they gonna shoot Russev? This would be a short match..."

Brock should no show Night of Champions and the one after that and defend the title at Survivor Series, say competing in those B-level PPV's are beneath him.

that was a pretty decent PPV. Ambrose/Rollins, AJ/Paige, Zigs/Miz, and Bork/Sina were all decent to great. fuckin lol @ Steph carrying Brie. Nikki turn was telegraphed but it makes sense, so no complaints. Not gonna lie, me and my friends had to OHHHHHHH when Nikki forearmed Brie. Legit shook us, even if we saw it coming.

I have no idea if Y2J/Bray was any good. i can't be bothered to watch Chris Jericho wrestle in 2014. He's not quite at Kane's "please leave the ring you god damn geezer" level with me, but i just don't wanna watch him.

Reigns/Orton was dulldulldull

Top Bottom