• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Hahaha. My friends were commenting last night about Brock just being a beast and my immediate response to that conversation was "Yeah and this is what Brock looks like when he's only pretend fighting. You should see him when he's actually hurting people"

ibbCrks0gPCM3v.gif

??

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
If people think Cesaro was put with Heyman because he can't talk, they should listen to some of his interviews and promos.

And again, with his skill set and strength all it takes is some impressive matches with unquestionable displays of strength for him to be seen as a legitimate threat against anyone.

Who foresaw Mark Henry's House of Pain? Who cared about all the embarrassing defeats Mark had had before that once it got rolling?

When Cesaro giant swings Brock, or tosses him up into the air for the uppercut, no one is going to be saying 'but he lost to RVD, there is no way I can believe he can beat Brock'.

This, so much this.

Now the fact that WWE will never do it...

Sephzilla

Brock vs Rusev will just end in Brock squashing Rusev and ditching Sable to make super Aryan babies with Lana.

Rusev don't want none of that

I actually think Brock vs Rusev would be fucking awesome. But they should save that for a few months down the road when Brock is even more unstoppable.

Gonzalez

Banned
If people think Cesaro was put with Heyman because he can't talk, they should listen to some of his interviews and promos.

Then you haven't watch watched them enough, because he can't. Sure he has the ability to have come out of his mouth, but none of it is connecting with the crowd. You see that's a very important part to being a top star. Even Roman with his 10 second promos can do that.

Sephzilla

And have Rusev beat a couple more ex champs first too.

Yep.

I actually think Rusev/Brock could be fucking awesome if done right. Let Rusev go past Swagger and then beat up a few upper carders to elevate his monster status. Meanwhile have Brock dominate with the title. Then sometime in the fall/winter have Brock out there with Paul doing a promo, have Rusevs music come out and have Lana cut a promo.

Next PPV = The Beast vs The Super Athlete.

When was the last time we had a real monster vs monster world title match?

strobogo

Banned
That's why he has MVP as a mouth piece.

Lashley
Elgin
Any one of the big four or five top guys from NJPW

Those are your most "legit" contenders.

ELGIN?!?! Are you fucking serious? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That short fattie who claims to be a super strong man when he lifts 160 pound dudes up?

Verendus

Banned

And again, with his skill set and strength all it takes is some impressive matches with unquestionable displays of strength for him to be seen as a legitimate threat against anyone.

Who foresaw Mark Henry's House of Pain? Who cared about all the embarrassing defeats Mark had had before that once it got rolling?

When Cesaro giant swings Brock, or tosses him up into the air for the uppercut, no one is going to be saying 'but he lost to RVD, there is no way I can believe he can beat Brock'.
Imagine had he slowly built more credibility since Wrestlemania. If he had this match with Brock, even if he lost, but he managed to do these two things and rock Brock a bit. Cesaro would just go even higher.

Royal Rumble 2015. That's where it should have happened.

Cesaro has some badass moves. That uppercut especially.

Heel

Rusev has the Muay Thai pedigree to take out the base of The Beast Incarnate. If he works on his sprawl, who knows what could happen. Can Rusev shock tha whirl? #BigFightFeel

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was watching Bryan vs Tanahashi from 2004, and man the NJPW crowd is SO quiet compared to now. That early to mid 2000s NJPW struggle.

Bowser

PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE SummerSlam 2015 is being considered to be held in the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey and not in Brooklyn at the new Barclays Center.

A location has not yet been decided, but WWE aired the promo below last night for next year’s event.

Ugh gross

Cagey

Banned
PWInsider.com is reporting that WWE SummerSlam 2015 is being considered to be held in the IZOD Center in East Rutherford, New Jersey and not in Brooklyn at the new Barclays Center.

A location has not yet been decided, but WWE aired the promo below last night for next year’s event.

Ugh gross

LOOOOL. Just run Prudential Center FFS. Nicest arena in the area and avoid the NYC surcharge. IZOD is an utter piece of shit.

Ithil

I'm kind of glad Undertaker lost now. His streak was becoming a joke. I saw that Wrestlemania Hell in a Cell recently. Old man taking a dozen finishing moves but wins. It's too much. I'm glad Brock killed his ass so we're past this streak that no one really cared about anyway. Brock broke the streak and still can't generate heat and I'm supposed to have believed that it was career suicide for whoever broke it.

Let's not be silly.

Top Bottom