• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Imagine had he slowly built more credibility since Wrestlemania. If he had this match with Brock, even if he lost, but he managed to do these two things and rock Brock a bit. Cesaro would just go even higher.

Royal Rumble 2015. That's where it should have happened.

Cesaro has some badass moves. That uppercut especially.

Imagine Cesaro debuting UFO vs Brock and how the crowd would lose their collective minds!

Now imagine Heath Slater eliminating him from the Royal Rumble, because that's what you're getting.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock sweats a lot
brock-lesnar-is-unimpressed-with-cm-punk-raw-august-5-2013-620x350.jpg

Remember how him and Punk looked halfway through their match?

Is that normal for Brock?

Pretty much. I saw him do some ridiculous 25 minute conditioning thing when he was training for UFC fights. He was pouring sweat the whole time, but was still just as powerful and explosive at the end.

I mean, we saw that last night. He went red and sweat a lot, yes, but he never slowed down.

Verendus

Banned
There's no shame in losing to Cain Velasquez. Unless we're going to start claiming that Junior Dos Santos is somehow not a great heavyweight fighter.
Dos Santos would clown Lesnar too.

Imagine Cesaro debuting UFO vs Brock and how the crowd would lose their collective minds!

Now imagine Heath Slater eliminating him from the Royal Rumble, because that's what you're getting.
What is that? GIF?

Heel

Do you think consummate professional John Sina, in a moment of weakness and despair, tried to blow up Brock by sandbagging him as he was ragdolled 16 times and then some? He looked like dead weight.

Dos Santos would clown Lesnar too.

Hypothetically.

But Cain beat the shit out of him too.

Brock debuted in the UFC at the top of the division. He had wins and losses. None of them were against embarrassing opponents. Diverticulitis or not.

Being the 3rd best heavyweight in the world in a sport you did for like, three years or whatever, that's incredible. Trying to knock his MMA record is just stupid.

Recall

Last night, I learned that Reign is not ready. Please keep this guy away from the Main Event @WM.

The Miz has never been ready and that hasn't stopped them, why do you feel they would hold back Reigns? Because the Internet said so or because they just do what they want and hope it works?

Ithil

So if you're WWE, what do you do with Ronda Rousey at WM 31, provided you can work out a deal with UFC?
She's a big star, and still on the rise, she likes wrestling and seems enthusiastic about doing something in it for an event. But what can you do with her?

Cagey

Banned
So if you're WWE, what do you do with Ronda Rousey at WM 31, provided you can work out a deal with UFC?
She's a big star, and still on the rise, she likes wrestling and seems enthusiastic about doing something in it for an event. But what can you do with her?

Wrestle and beat a guy.

I put her with Roddy Piper in her corner in a match against absolutely ANYONE BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T MATTER. Hell put her in there with Heath Slater.

Judo throw. Arm bar. Crowd goes wild.

Verendus

Banned
Hypothetically.

Brock debuted in the UFC at the top of the division. He had wins and losses. None of them were against embarrassing opponents. Diverticulitis or not.

Being the 3rd best heavyweight in the world in a sport you did for like, three years or whatever, that's incredible. Trying to knock his MMA record is just stupid.
Dude was crap. Very fortunate the division is mostly terrible and then got his ass handed to him. It was cathartic.

Hypothetically.

I remember that period fondly, it was great fun. It's not like he wet the bed or anything, far from it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock also has that young Scott Steiner/Stunnin Steve work tenacity in the ring. He's just on you on you on you on you on you you're gonna get like one rest hold for this entire match so make use of it or i'll blow you up completely on you on you on you

Heel

Much like Anderson Silva, Brock's reign in the Ultimate was manufactured. His biggest win was over a nearly 50 year old man.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You don't even have to have a match, just have Ronda put Stephanie in a submission hold and get more over than Brie ever would mooching off her husband.

The UFO is an awesome move, and I get the feeling when he goes babyface, he'll use it a lot.

When I was training in CHIKARA, he practiced this move on students before using it in matches (to make sure it was easy to take). As such, I think I'm the first person to take the move? I'll take that claim to my grave~!

I kicked him in the face on the way down due to the spin. Oops.

Shoot fight vs Lesnar. There's your main event

The UFO is an awesome move, and I get the feeling when he goes babyface, he'll use it a lot.

When I was training in CHIKARA, he practiced this move on students before using it in matches (to make sure it was easy to take). As such, I think I'm the first person to take the move? I'll take that claim to my grave~!

I kicked him in the face on the way down due to the spin. Oops.

That sounds hilarious

Chamber

love on your sleeve
In the real world, it'll be a cold day in hell before Uncle Dana allows Ronda to do anything with the WWE while she's under contract. In this fantasy hypothetical however, I'd love to see Ronda kayfabe break Stephanie in half.

That sounds hilarious

I wish there was video of the training classes, it was pretty damn funny to me. It wasn't anybody's fault, I just got spun really fast. I think he was trying to get the timing down for the dismount/slam.

I've only seen a few people botch it too (Ishimori), and he did it to freaking Morishima, so nobody is safe! #KingOfSwing

Verendus

Banned
Give Cesaro programs with Orton and Big Show throughout the rest of this year. Build him back up and have him ready to face Lesnar at Royal Rumble.

Never going to happen, but I want to see this match. Just for that uppercut, the swing and that UFO. Cesaro would look great even if he loses.

Recall

My Network 6 month subscription ends on August 27th. It hasn't worked for over 4 months now due to Hola being a horrible proxy for I, and I not knowing what else to use.

Top Bottom