• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

DMczaf

SsPhOlb.gif

Brock's death will be T2. He will tell us that he knows now why we cry, but it is something he can never do, and then gives the WWE Universe the controls to lower him into the molten steel.

;_;

Following last night’s WWE SummerSlam main event, John Cena was heavily booed by the crowd at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. At one point they even broke out in a chorus of “na na na na hey hey goodbye.” There were also some “Thank You Lesnar” chants taking place as Cena was helped to the back after match.

Yeah that's what I'm talking bout.

And to the clown to told me Brock wouldn't win, ya can kiss my right butt cheek

http://instagram.com/p/r0wpMNMDBs/

imBask

Banned
Roman vs Brock would only be ok if Brock destroys him. Same with Rock

Brock losing to any of those two would be a joke

Anyone losing to brock would be a joke right now, that's the problem. I'm guessing he'll lose the title in a dirty way, attacked by someone or whatever

Anyone losing to brock would be a joke right now, that's the problem. I'm guessing he'll lose the title in a dirty way, attacked by someone or whatever
They could keep building up Roman Reigns to be an unstoppable badass as well. Obviously would still be unrealistic if he won but maybe have them brawl hardcore, both of them just beat up as hell, and then that's when seth rollins cashes in.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They could keep building up Roman Reigns to be an unstoppable badass as well. Obviously would still be unrealistic if he won but maybe have them brawl hardcore, both of them just beat up as hell, and then that's when seth rollins cashes in.

Roman's only 6'3" 284 lbs. Has no 'legitimate' history, and he's more 'cool guy doing cool things' than badass built. In what world can you build him as an unstoppable badass who can stand up to Brock. Especially considering his whole moveset is all flash.
All I see if boobs jiggling

ibeMJDwfLeSnw0.gif

That is the most terrifying and sexiest thing I've ever seen.

cism. cism everywhere

If Roman steps his game up between now and WM I can see it. Part of that is getting him to wrestle some more interesting opponents who can push him harder.

Fuck the Rock though. Give the win to Zack Ryder before you give it to a part timer like that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rock coming back for a one-shot with Brock is money. Elevates everyone, and the event. There's nothing to hate about that. It's all good shit.

Recall

So for best WWE matches of 2014 so far we have:

Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt (Royal Rumble)
Daniel Bryan vs HHH (Wrestlemania)
The Shield vs Evolution (Payback and Extreme Rules?)
Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins (Summerslam)

Anything else?

Really no-one has anything to add? Guess I've covered it all then. Good.

Roman's only 6'3" 284 lbs. Has no 'legitimate' history, and he's more 'cool guy doing cool things' than badass built. In what world can you build him as an unstoppable badass who can stand up to Brock. Especially considering his whole moveset is all flash.
cism. cism everywhere
They just have to give him the opportunities. Just keep pitting him against the best of the best other than Lesnar, and maybe throw some ridiculous one sided stuff against him and still have him win in convincing fashion. Like said above, if he steps it up AND wwe gives him the shots, he could be built into at least somewhat of a threat. The odds of both of those happening are low but I could see it.

Then have neither of them lose and rollins cash in. Or have Lesnar still win but be beat up as hell and have rollins cash in at that point as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So uh...what are the custom side plates for Lesnar's WWE title going to look like?

Piss on one side, blood on the other.

I'd mark for Jack Link's logos and Jimmie Johns on the other side
It'd be so heel, and it would fit his character perfectly

JavyOO7

In my dream world, Bray Wyatt would challenge Brock at WM31 and win. I know Bray literally has the exact same promos with every opponent. I mean, doesn't someone here in wrasslegaf have a template for his promos?

But even with that, I love the guy. Love hearing him talk, love how he acts with his character, love how he wrestles, etc etc. But his momentum was stymied against Cena, and I feel it'll take a ton of work to get him back to where he was.

But if I'm allowed to dream for a minute, I would choose Bray no problem. You can even have some bullshit where Lesnar turns face and then have fun promo sessions every week with Heyman and Bray. I wish...

strobogo

Banned
I remember this guy of Samoan and African-Canadian heritage about 18 years ago who Mr. Vince McMahon felt was going to be the next superstar. And he wasn't very good. Fans did not accept him. So he turned heel. And then he got good. And now he's the biggest person to ever come out of wrestling, surpassing Hulk Hogan, Steve Austin, and Andre The Giant.

That man was Ulualoaiga Onosai Tuaolo Emelio.

Verendus

Banned
This hate on The Rock and that he and Lesnar would have a bad match. Lesnar just had two shit matches back to back. If it's a good match, then what, you have only Bryan who will probably give him one? He may as well stay away until he returns then.

Tonight is the defining night. Hope that they continue with Cena and Lesnar. If Joan Cena disappears for a couple months, Lesnar's fate is written. Superman is going to avenge that ass whooping by making him tap out.

Really no-one has anything to add? Guess I've covered it all then. Good.

I actually thought Rusev vs Swagger was the best match last night

Ambrose vs Rollins was fun and crazy, but Rusev and Swagger were impressive for 2 large guys going at it, great athleticism and ring psychology. Rusev has a lot of potential to take over for Brock as a monster heel. They should book him strong through Rumble.

I just puked in my mouth

Vince would hire you on the spot, that's the worst thing about it
Just wait, after as little as 3 weeks without Cena on WWE programming you'll all be begging him to come back. And when he finally does and you hear that trumpet flourish rock the arena, you'll get up off your seat and pump your fist in the air.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everyone's fucked when Cena comes back from time off. Brock was at 50% but Cena is currently at like 10%.

Everyone is fucked when he's back to 100%.

imBask

Banned
Just wait, after as little as 3 weeks without Cena on WWE programming you'll all be begging him to come back. And when finally does and you hear that trumpet flourish rock the arena, you'll get up off your seat and pump your fist in the air.

ha...ha...hahahahahahahahahahaha

no, seriously no, god no. nice try

Aiii

So not worth it
Just wait, after as little as 3 weeks without Cena on WWE programming you'll all be begging him to come back. And when he finally does and you hear that trumpet flourish rock the arena, you'll get up off your seat and pump your fist in the air.

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

I'm sure Cena will win a rematch against Brock down the line. After Brock has dropped the belt to someone else. After he has beaten a handful of stars soundly.

Toki767

Cena comes back in January, wins the Royal Rumble for a third time, then taps out Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31. Just saying.

I don't know what's funnier. That you think Reigns won't be winning the Rumble or that you think WWE will let Cena be gone until January.

Recall

Cena comes back in January, wins the Royal Rumble for a third time, then taps out Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31. Just saying.

I want the rematch at mania to have a stipulation, 2 out 3 falls or something. So Cena can win 2 straight.

Wait, no I don't want that.

People keep saying Lesnar has bad matches, they forget he constantly says he's not here to entertain or have a wrestling match, he just wants to beat the shit out of the other guy. That's exactly what he demonstrated in that match with Cena.

DMczaf

People keep saying Lesnar has bad matches, they forget he constantly says he's not here to entertain or have a wrestling match, he just wants to beat the shit out of the other guy. That's exactly what he demonstrated in that match with Cena.

He ain't here for chain wrestling, flippy shit, or high flying bullshit.

He's here to destroy. That's what he does. That's all he does.

Top Bottom