• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Mengetsu

2hK1eVI.jpg

im being completely cereal, I think one key thing holding back Dean and Seth is their completely unmemorable entrance music. I do not pop when I hear it, in fact I don't even remember what their music sounds like, just a bunch of random noise.

DMczaf

im being completely cereal, I think one key thing holding back Dean and Seth is their completely unmemorable entrance music. I do not pop when I hear it, in fact I don't even remember what their music sounds like, just a bunch of random noise.

I love the start of Ambrose's theme, but then it quickly turns into generic butt rock jugga-jugga jugga-jugga jugga-jugga shit.

strobogo

Banned
JBL had some amazingly obvious fed lines all night, particularly when King mentioned the Lesnar chant and he chimed in to say "Well, the fans will cheer whoever is victorious anymore" kind of shit. I could feel Vince's anger coming through him. And it was way out of character for JBL, who previously had fully supported Brock and heels in general.

Then all the shitting on GoldStarDust, which sounded an awful lot like gay bashing to me.

I saw the Summer Slam PPV tonight and the Brock vs. Cena match reminded me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9vrTwcPe-A

Also, Brok seemed to be turning into red Hulk. The longer the match went, the more red and super sweaty he got. What's up with that? Does he have some sort of blood pressure problem?

He's just a super athlete and his body is trained to immediately cool itself down when he gets the slightest bit active.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Ambrose

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUNAHNAHNAHANAHANAH

Seth

DENURDENURBAHBAHDENURDENURDENURBAHABAHABAH

Paracelsus

Rusev is as tall as Kurt Angle, 2 inches taller than Daniel Bryan, weighs as much as Kozlov but is six inches shorter other than having the same base gimmick. You may think "well he is better at wrestling" but he's just mini Umaga, I don't even know why they bother. They should be worrying, in terms of body and agility, about finding the new Undertaker. We swing from an extreme to another, Vince was known for his Mastodon fetish and now there's barely any decent borderline super-heavyweight.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

Rollins theme goes pretty hard IMO. I may be biased though considering it's Seth-kun.

Vylash

ambrose's music was fine until they fucked it up by putting the start of it ALL over the song, i also don't know why you people keep talking about seth's music when he doesn't have any

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I must say Kane's interference is hitting Bullet Club levels of annoyance. Hopefully when Ambrose is back he and Rollins can have a match without overbooking.

"When you watch a movie, do you watch the credits? No. Do you watch the ending? Yes. and what was the ending of my match? Cause that's what everyone was watching. It was the hero being victorious, I BEAT Dolph Ziggler."

God damn Miz is so good. Fucking bury that loser Ziggler. Bury him Miz. Regain your Intercontinental title and then they can start a real angel. Hollywood Miz, the Hero, vs the evil Brock Lesnar.

Brock can be like Thanos and Miz can be Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor all in one. and no one gives a shit about Hulk or Black Widow or Hawkeye because they're losers. Miz is a fucking winner and he will be the underdog facing the ultimate evil and then Miz can win and he can be the Champion of the WWE and holy shit this is a brilliant idea WWE needs to hire me.

God damn Miz is so good. Fucking bury that loser Ziggler. Bury him Miz. Regain your Intercontinental title and then they can start a real angel. Hollywood Miz, the Hero, vs the evil Brock Lesnar.

Brock can be like Thanos and Miz can be Captain America, Iron Man, and Thor all in one. and no one gives a shit about Hulk or Black Widow or Hawkeye because they're losers. Miz is a fucking winner and he will be the underdog facing the ultimate evil and then Miz can win and he can be the Champion of the WWE and holy shit this is a brilliant idea WWE needs to hire me.
Someone insert that damn gif of Lesnar throwing the chair at miz right here.

Thorakai

gP4FLe.gif

gP4FLe.gif

gP4FLe.gif

gP4FLe.gif

PInk Tape

Banned
Dean and Seth-kun matches are fun and playful.

Sorry about not being in the chat for the full show again guys. Mibbit's been german suplexing my internet connection since yesterday and I've finally fixed it. Hopefully.

Vylash

damn right

ibzsfYWUtI2cNH.gif

#MONEYMAKER

Rollins' theme sounds like a rejected intro for Celebrity Deathmatch

Ambrose's theme sounds like the BGM you'd hear while creating a wrestler in a mid 00s Smackdown game

Cesaro's theme sounds like some weak WWF Shotgun Saturday Night intro

Top Bottom