• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Marvel

could never
10592701_10204617573378181_7845966791833654273_n.jpg

Damn right Noelle :lol

Fucking, LOL.

Into

What is there left to say after that main event?

I felt a sense of joy mid through that match, its like two guys sending out the message to the rest of that shit roster that and to the fans, that wrestling can be so much better.

And granted those of us who watched the G1 know that, but the majority is unaware. They probably think Miz, Orton and Cena are the "best" you can get. Which is laughable, they all looked like complete frauds after Ambrose and Dean showed them all up.

KissVibes

Banned
But what connection does Germany have to Del Rio and Ricardo? It's more likely that it's because Germany is hot right now and are a rather large market for wrestling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Everything about that ending segment gave me WCW 2000 vibes. Like 'curb stomping a dude on cement blocks' was some shit I could see Vampiro doing or whatever

jmdajr

If you could take any WWE-themed college course, what would it be?

Basic Brockanomics with Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman
Architecture 101 with Seth Rollins
American History with Jack Swagger
Advanced Choir with Bray Wyatt
Psychology 101 with Randy Orton
Foreign Policy with Rusev & Lana
Astronomy with Goldust & Stardust
Business 101 with The Authority
The Art of Acting with The Miz

VOTE

Hasney

This whole "Zoe Quinn slept with people to get good coverage, maybe also used DMCA to get YouTube video criticising her game taken down" is weird. It's a topic that encourages shit for sure and not something I'd want to discuss here, but threads here on it are locked without explanation and Reddit ones over multiple subreddits are nuked.

Somethings happened other than just trying to quell shit discussion, but I'd love to know what. We got a detective in WrassleGAF to get to the bottom of all this?

Don't know why, but I'm looking at everyone with an Ambrose avatar as he'd make an AWESOME noir detective

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I ain't about that gaming-side life. People do what they do

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This whole "Zoe Quinn slept with people to get good coverage, maybe also used DMCA to get YouTube video criticising her game taken down" is weird. It's a topic that encourages shit for sure and not something I'd want to discuss here, but threads here on it are locked without explanation and Reddit ones over multiple subreddits are nuked.

Somethings happened other than just trying to quell shit discussion, but I'd love to know what. We got a detective in WrassleGAF to get to the bottom of all this?

Don't know why, but I'm looking at everyone with an Ambrose avatar as he'd make an AWESOME noir detective

Gaming side just ain't about personal life. The two just don't mix.

The German announce team was on Raw because they were there for Summerslam and they kept them there for Raw for some reason. It's not a permanent thing.

PInk Tape

Banned
It definately is weird but I can see why Gaf and other sites are doing so: we don't have anything concrete yet and they're trying to prevent cowardly trolls from harassing her again.

Not sure what to believe at this point but I'm keeping my mind open about the whole thing until/if we get legit facts from actual sources; not from Tumblr and sites I've never heard of.

I think waiting it out is for the best. Plus personal stuff isn't really our business.

Hasney

I wonder what your outlook on life would be if the only source you trusted was Tumblr. I hope I never meet that person, not least for the shit quality gifs they would give me.

So Daniel Bryan was being interviewed by Dave Meltzer and all Bryan wanted to talk about was New Japan and the G1. Meanwhile WWE PR is desperately trying to get Bryan away from Meltzer. That's hilarious.

Daniel Bryan thinks Shinsuke Nakamura is the best wrestler in the world.

PInk Tape

Banned
I mean, they're nice, normal people I know on there but getting info from the smug, cis men hating ones? *shivers*

That sounds like a form of ignorant torture.

Nose Master

Did anyone gif Rollins blindly swinging away at Dean w/ the kendo stick while he was being slingshotted into the corner? Favorite part of the match.

njean777

Well raw was good until the end. Kane once again ruins things. I mean fuck can Rollins ever win clean against Ambrose? Also is Ambrose leaving for a while cuz that is what the ending of raw came off as to me.

KissVibes

Banned

Her personal life shouldn't be on display in this way and the sexual encounters could mean that she was given favored coverage but at the same time, that may not be the case. The only people that know for sure are those involved directly and her former partner is dumb as shit for airing it all out publicly and then attaching stupid slut shaming nicknames like calling her "five guys" to it as well. I understand he was hurt but holy fuck was it just insensitive and petty. At the same time, nobody is perfect. Nobody is going to do the right thing every single time. Doesn't invalidate when that person does the right thing or says things that need to be said and heard by the masses. This goes for both Zoe and her former partner. Good people make poor choices all the time.

Depression Quest is a bad video game but as someone that deals with depression pretty heavily, I'm glad it exists as something people who don't can experience and get a better idea of what depression is like. It's really unfortunate that it and the rest of her work has to suffer due to internet hate and a narrative we are only really hearing one side of.

Personal relationships are complex and difficult things, and much like now, should be dealt with privately.

Uh, if this is shitting up the thread. Let me know and I'll remove it. Sorry. I probably sound like a fuckin' idiot anyway.

DMczaf

Seriously, Dean Ambrose is Riggs McClane.

The random appearance of German commentators was never random. They are actually German terrorists scouting Raw, laying in wait, planning their hostile takeover to take thousands of Americans hostage.

That is...until Dean Ambrose finds out.

tumblr_nak8kz6Lyb1tj105eo3_500.gif

August Wrasslin' |OT2| $9.99. What? It's for charity!

We're done here. It is law.

Top Bottom