• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Hasney

Her personal life shouldn't be on display in this way and the sexual encounters could mean that she was given favored coverage but at the same time, that may not be the case. The only people that know for sure are those involved directly and her former partner is dumb as shit for airing it all out publicly and then attaching stupid slut shaming nicknames like calling her "five guys to it as well." I understand he was hurt but holy fuck was it just insensitive and petty. At the same time, nobody is perfect. Nobody is going to do the right thing every single time. Doesn't invalidate when that person does the right thing or says things that need to be said and heard by the masses. This goes for both Zoe and her former partner. Good people make poor choices all the time.

Depression Quest is a bad video game but as someone that deals with depression pretty heavily, I'm glad it exists as something people who don't can experience and get a better idea of what depression is like. It's really unfortunate that it and the rest of her work has to suffer due to internet hate and a narrative we are only really hearing one side of.

Personal relationships are complex and difficult things, and much like now, should be dealt with privately.

Uh, if this is shitting up the thread. Let me know and I'll remove it. Sorry. I probably sound like a fuckin' idiot anyway.

See, I knew an Ambrose would get to the bottom of it. Cheers!

DMczaf

BAAARRRRRRRRRROCKKKKKKK LESSSNARRRR

tumblr_najdqngtaI1qbyehfo1_r1_500.gif

Who cares who Zoe Quinn slept with. People cheat! The dude sounds so possessive and insecure and butthurt because she slept with someone while they were on a break in addition to whatever else.

DTA-don't trust anybody, lame ass guy.

As for sleeping around to get reviews and scores and shit? More power to her. You wanna make it in the video game world then YOU GOTTA BE THE DIRTIEST PLAYER IN THE GAME. LIMOUSINE RIDING, HIGH PROFILIN', WHEELIN DEALING KISS STEALING. WOOOOO.

just ask phil fish

Also scored trials fusion for free on xbone today, friends 8)

DMczaf

¡HarlequinPanic!;126118673 said:
Sleeping around to get on top of the indie gaming world seems like a pretty low target to shoot for, though

I've seen lower targets. *looks at people making Kissing GAF Mod Ass threads*

PInk Tape

Banned
If your heart is missing an Ambrose sized piece.. You're in luck!

With the WWE U Network, you can relive Ambrose's career in the WWE as apart of the Shield and as the eternal US champ (at the time) for the low, low price of 9.99*

*with a 6 month commitment

Gonzalez

Banned
You know now that I think about it Roman has no excuse not to help out his friend Dean Ambrose when he was about to get his head crushed in. For Christs sake, he hangs out at the top of section 109 every other night.

I think that her private life should remain private. And if it's ever proven that she actually was, ahem, "sleeping her way to the top", it's going to take a hell of a lot more than a mad ex to prove it.

Ambrose is gone? NFL is starting soon so I won't watching wrestling, buy with Ambrose gone I really don't have reason to watch

He won't be gone long. Basically when the season's over it'll be the best time to jump back in (him back long before, Bryan back around that time, Barrett back a month before)

Any time somebody talks shit about their ex I always think, "What's the point?"

I mean, say all the shitty stuff you said was true. You were dating that person, OK? You dated Hitler, or whatever, and YOU were the one that got kicked to the curb.

Where can I find this Zoe Quinn business?

I'm not gonna give the guy the satisfaction of linking to his Tumblr, but Zoe Quinn's ex was so mad that he's an ex that he went on Tumblr and called her a slut and basically said she's fucking either everybody in indie gaming or just the big guys there I forget which. All that needs to be known about how sexist that was and how sexist and awful the comments toward her from the public since it was posted have been is this: 4chan and Reddit are outright deleting entire posts (and maybe threads too) that are heinous and derogatory towards her.

4chan. and. Reddit. Even they think awful shit directed at her has gone too far and refuse to deal with it anymore.

Apparently the Canadian cable TV version of the Network is a big success so far. Results so far way ahead of WWE's expectations and that's with minimal fanfare and availability for the launch.

Catching up on NXT again. Jeeeeeesus, the Charlotte/Summer Rae title match was BAD. Probably the worst match Women's Title match in NXT. Main roster tier.

KissVibes

Banned
Apparently the Canadian cable TV version of the Network is a big success so far. Results so far way ahead of WWE's expectations and that's with minimal fanfare and availability for the launch.

Maaan, wouldn't it be FUCKED if WWE would've been way better off doing an actual channel?

Catching up on NXT again. Jeeeeeesus, the Charlotte/Summer Rae title match was BAD. Probably the worst match Women's Title match in NXT. Main roster tier.

Summer Rae is bad at wrestling and has always been bad at wrestling.

Ithil

Summer is below average at the best of times, and while Charlotte is good for her level of experience, she is still green and needs someone better to get through long matches.
I expect Charlotte will have a good match with Bayley at the next special

Sin Cara + Kalisto isn't a bad team but the crowd has zero interest in Sin Cara. Not that they have any reason to care, he's uncharismatic as hell and just has template lucha spots. But then he pulls out that dope roll up into a powerbomb. He was good as Hunico though.

Kalisto is just on another level.

Summer is below average at the best of times, and while Charlotte is good for her level of experience, she is still green and needs someone better to get through long matches.
I expect Charlotte will have a good match with Bayley at the next special

Yeah, true. I liked Summer's matches with Paige, Emma, etc. but i forget that she's still pretty much the worst one out of that wave of NXT women.

Bowser

John Cena will be returning to WWE Raw next week in Anaheim, California. As of now, Brock Lesnar is not being scheduled to appear. The next Raw that Brock is scheduled to appear is September 15th, which is the go-home show before Night of Champions.

WWE could possibly update their schedule since Lesnar is now champion, but that has not been confirmed yet.

tumblr_najdqngtaI1qbyehfo1_r1_500.gif

Looking at the new championship title, is the negative space cut out and revealing the leather belt underneath or is it recessed metal that's painted black?

I feel bad for her; no one deserves to deal with this kind of petty immature shit.

Its like any messy break up.

Some times people break up and keep it classy. Sometimes (like this story) someone is super pissed and takes the scorched earth policy and you have to stop talking to them and block them of social media for a few weeks while they cool down. A partner cheating will do that to a person.

I wouldnt blame anyone for making that shit public in that situation but I also wouldnt call it the right thing to do. In the end everyone seems like dirtbags.

Anyway. I hope the search for Ambrose becomes a thing on RAW for the next few weeks. Maybe he has pre recorded some messages they can play while he is off filming that movie. I guess he is gone until after NOC?

KissVibes

Banned
They should have Ambrose interrupt the WWE Network feed to just appear. Watching Seth Rollins get on an airplane, him eating dinner. How does he keep hijacking the broadcast? Fringe magic.

He should also steal the Hardcore title.

Top Bottom