• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

jmdajr

RAW_08182014jg_1061.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Oh man, the Toronto ROH show on September 6th sounds HOT. Unfortunately, I'm in charge of a goddamn staff picnic for my job. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

ase6081914update.jpg

Elgin vs. Briscoe
Cole vs. Styles (HNNNNNNGG!)
ReDRagon vs. Daniels and Kaz 2 out of 3 falls (HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!)

Oh man, the Toronto ROH show on September 6th sounds HOT. Unfortunately, I'm in charge of a goddamn staff picnic for my job. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

ase6081914update.jpg

Elgin vs. Briscoe
Cole vs. Styles (HNNNNNNGG!)
ReDRagon vs. Daniels and Kaz 2 out of 3 falls (HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!)

I think I may talk my friend into seeing this.

Anth0ny

There are plenty of gaming podcasts but are there any worthwhile (non-podcast one) wrestling podcasts?

I listen to:

Review a Wai

Review a Raw (John Pollock and Wai Ting are the GOAT tag team of wrasslin podcasts)
Attitude Era Podcast (funny dudes just ripping on old Attitude Era shows)
Power Bombcast (requires GiantBomb premium, only released once a month, and Jeff Gerstmann hates EVERYTHING, including Brock's pre-Summer Slam promos, Rusev, Lana, Kurt Angle... but it's still a decent little podcast)

There are plenty of gaming podcasts but are there any worthwhile (non-podcast one) wrestling podcasts?

Plug time.

If you want to pay $10.99 a month and get the scoops before every cut 'n' paste website has them, subscribe to f4wonline.com. Three shows a week with Meltzer, the hilarious Bryan 'n' Vinny show, along with the true great things on the site - the DKP Podcast w/ Alan4L and the Adam 'n' Mike Big Audio Nightmare (where I learned about Tanahashi while most people were still whining about Triple H in main events.)

For awesome free podcasts, there's the entire Place to Be Nation podcasts. Whether it's Titans of Wrestling (going through old 80's and 70's WWWF Shows), Where the Big Boys Play (going through NWA/WCW, one PPV and/or Clash at the time), Good Will Wrestling (random stuff), various post-PPV reaction shows.

Also, Wrestling Culture w/ Dylan Hales and Dave Musgrave is great, whether it's going over the Observer HOF ballot or the history of wrestling in the Canadian Atlantic provinces.

jred2k

The Onion said:
LOS ANGELES— Promising that the memories and new friendships made at this year’s pay-per-view event would stay with them forever, the professional wrestlers of the WWE exchanged tearful goodbyes Sunday as SummerSlam 2014 drew to a close. “Oh my God, I’m gonna miss you so much, Randy,” said former heavyweight champion John Cena to Randy “The Viper” Orton as the two hugged outside the Staples Center. “I wish it was next summer already. You’ll email me, right? Maybe you can come visit over Christmas if you want.” WWE sources confirmed that this was the best SummerSlam ever and that SummerSlam friends are friends for life.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/te...um=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Pic:1:Default

somedevil

Review a Wai, Raw and Impact: John and Wai are great. Their reviews of the old WCW stuff is amazing.

Attitude era podcast: For reviews of the attitude era pay per views up to WrestleMania x-7

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Taker looks like an extra from Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Top Bottom