• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Bandini

That shit is ridiculous. I didn't know the stamina decreased so rapidly so I thought I could get away with, you know, sleeping and I got 9 losses because of it. Still managed to get in second place!

I got a win in my first tournament, and got a pair of Super Rare Naomis, which doesn't really help me other than ranking me up, since my pro rare AJ was winning 95% of the time. My second tournament had people with unleveled epics as their mains and uncommons as their secondaries so they could still qualify for super rare. Don't really have a choice but to go for final 8 and then lay down at the moment. But at least now I know it's ok to sleep and I can still reach my goal.

BvRIZodIIAA-f6V.jpg

Doc Brown?

Where the hell is Marty?!

Raw Audience:

8pm: 4.281
9pm: 4.330
10pm: 3.972

Avg: 4.194

Down from last week and down 104, 000 compared to last year. When Lesnar appeared had the highest viewership. Sucks the third hour was down. It was an awesome match plus the viewership got a hit from the Johnny Manziel hype train.

That's what you get for taking the belt away from friend Sina, motherfuckers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
They should have gotten Alpha Female for AJ's bodyguard, but I guess she's not related to enough wrestlers to score that sweet developmental contract.
alphapowerbombyvewd.gif

They should have gotten Alpha Female for AJ's bodyguard, but I guess she's not related to enough wrestlers to score that sweet developmental contract.
alphapowerbombyvewd.gif

WWE hasn't signed any females to NXT. They should be scouting Athena, havok , Melissa , the ninjas . Plus bringing back Serena, Kong and Ivilesse . Would be a kick ass divison

If they decided to takes women's wrestling serious other than 2 minute roll up it would be nice .

kirblar

Surprised at that rating. You think Lesnar completely obliterating Cena at Summerslam would've drawn a couple of thousand. That rating is no different than the ones for the last few weeks for the most part, lol. Though to be fair Lesnar beating Taker was the bigger story in his career than this.

Ambrose is going to be money if WWE keeps him strong and keeps his momentum going. Dude is willing to do any type of work for the company including starring in shitty movies for one, can cut a fantastic promo, can work with pretty much anyone. He's expressive, explosive, and the fans are behind him. If WWE plays their cards right they can create an even bigger star out of Ambrose than Daniel Bryan or CM Punk. On the other hand if they keep exposing Reigns weaknesses I don't see that panning out too well for him.

The only thing that'll hold back Ambrose in the eyes of marks (ahem...fans) is that I don't think Ambrose is the type of guy who cares if he has the belt or not. So Ambrose could be one of those Roddy Piper-type talents that draws a lot of money without winning the World belt despite challenging for it many times.
Going Brock->Rollins Cash-in->Ambrose win->Brock smash->Reigns wouldn't be the worst.

Heel

Live Audio Wrestling @LAWradio
Triple H announces on Main Event that rematch between Brock Lesnar and John Cena will headline Night of Champions on 9/21 in Nashville

Doc-Rivers.gif

KissVibes

Banned
I fucking bet this go around Brock can only beat Cena via interference, and they keep Cena as a back up plan just in case Brock/Rock and Brock/Reigns fall through.

Top Bottom