• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

dollar-cravings-menu.jpg

Hi WrassleGaf, I'm hungry and I have $3

• shredded chicken mini quesadilla
  • beefy Fritos burrito
  • beefy mini quesadilla
  • spicy tostada
  • cheesy bean & rice Burrito
  • cheesy roll up
  • triple layer nachos
  • spicy potato soft taco
  • Cinnabon Delights
  • Cinnamon twists
  • caramel apple empanadas

No desserts, please.

Did you spend what little money you have on SuperCard packs, friend?

Gorillaz

dollar-cravings-menu.jpg

Hi WrassleGaf, I'm hungry and I have $3

• shredded chicken mini quesadilla
  • beefy Fritos burrito
  • beefy mini quesadilla
  • spicy tostada
  • cheesy bean & rice Burrito
  • cheesy roll up
  • triple layer nachos
  • spicy potato soft taco
  • Cinnabon Delights
  • Cinnamon twists
  • caramel apple empanadas

No desserts, please.

Did you happen to sacrifice 9.99 recently to only be stuck at 3 dollars?

Bean, you da real MVP

strobogo

Banned
Friends, a late night Taco Bell run was in order to pay tribute to our fallen friend, Friend Heel.

I got:

1 Chzy Gord Crunch
1 Quesarito BF
1 Fiery DLT

The total transaction: $6.66. It is a stormy night, how ever there is no rain, only lightning and Thunder. On the way back, I saw 2 opposums running across the road.

$6.66 upside down is $9.99, the price of WWE Network. The Network has yet to upload Thunder, but it is just playing opossum. Thunder is coming to the Network. We are all doomed.

I just want it on record that even though I hate the shit outta most of you fucking marks, I don't wish for any of you to die of the Ebola.

...Hope I didn't get too emotional there.

Friends, a late night Taco Bell run was in order to pay tribute to our fallen friend, Friend Heel.

I got:

1 Chzy Gord Crunch
1 Quesarito BF
1 Fiery DLT

The total transaction: $6.66. It is a stormy night, how every there is no rain, only lightning and Thunder. On the way back, I saw 2 opposums running across the road.

$6.66 upside down is $9.99, the price of WWE Network. The Network has yet to upload Thunder, but it is just playing opossum. Thunder is coming to the Network. We are all doomed.

This is like a Bray Wyatt promo.

Did you spend what little money you have on SuperCard packs, friend?

Did you happen to sacrifice 9.99 recently to only be stuck at 3 dollars?

Bean, you da real MVP

Normally in this situation I would ration my $3 to one dollar item per day but I figured since Ebola made landfall in Northern California, I should pamper myself.

I went with a Beefy Frito Burrito, Spicy Potato Soft Taco, and Triple Layer Nachos. In retrospect, I should've just gotten two items. I'm pretty stuffed.

lupinko

Goddammit who in their right mind thought it would be a good idea to have Bart Gunn face a Pro Boxer like Butterbean? Fuck man.

No one, Brawl for All was actually a shoot and was treated as real with scoring and shit.

They wanted to build Dr. Death Steve Williams up but the guy was knocked out by Bart Gunn.

And since it wasn't kayfabe, people got actually hurt and injured like Dan Severn, who bowed out even after he beat Godfather.

strobogo

Banned
Alberto Del Taco seems like a better name than El Patron. Del Taco seems more likely to pay sponsorship money to a wrassler than Patron.

Thorakai

So I'm listening to the Corporate Ministry theme from WWE Anthology and now I'm just thinking how great it would be for Brock Lesnar to come out to an Undertakerized version of his theme song for Wrestlemania.

B-Dex

Did I miss anything falling asleep before that tag match after steph was on? Also That evil Bella can't act when Brie was late to enter.

DMczaf

Meltzer has gone from "I hope Ambrose has a career in the WWE." last year to "He is THE guy, above Roman Reigns." after Raw last night.

Jamie OD

Meltzer has gone from "I hope Ambrose has a career in the WWE." last year to "He is THE guy, above Roman Reigns." after Raw last night.

I can see fans rejecting Reigns for Ambrose going into Mania season. Not saying it will be a repeat of Bryan last year but Ambrose has been a fantastic babyface this week.

Top Bottom