• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

KUOOvgB.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Friends, I know you like all the dumb CAWs, but they always look weird and out of place and EVERYTHING from create-a-finisher looked stupid and glitchy.

They should stop wasting resources on that shit.

BHZ Mayor

Friends, I know you like all the dumb CAWs, but they always look weird and out of place and EVERYTHING from create-a-finisher looked stupid and glitchy.

Create mode is the main reason to play these games and has been since at least No Mercy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm cool with Slater Gator and Sexual Wight Chocolate (who ever in here came up with that, that's a good one) if it means black people not jobbing.

I really want to know if Create-A-Finisher has been improved any. I doubt it, but one can hope.
Sexual Wight Chocolate? That is incredible.

Can you feel that in the air

The feeling of people hitting Auto-renew on their subs. And the feeling of Cena reign 16 happening next month

A beautiful feeling

The create a character and plot are the only things worth a damn about the games. No one will buy them if they take them out! If you can't make Hank Hill vs Stone Cold in your video game then it's dead to me. Agreed about create a finisher though. They need to heavily revamp it so that the custom finishers don't always look terrible and aren't weak.

Fecking rollercoaster of a 48 hours.

1 Brother has some stuff going on with his junk. Turns out its a tumour. Just got a nut out this morning.
2 Landloard is redoing the insulation for houses due to some thing. Gives us a 1 day notice to empty the attic. After going to the hospital we empty the attic and the 25+ years of crap in it over the course of 3 hours in the middle of the night filling every room in the house with stuff.
3. Put everything back in said attic. Keep interesting stuff down or in the garbage. (I found my NES!)

After all that.

Brother is ok.

Attic looks great now.

I now have a NES and a kick ass Tusken Raider collectable thing.

GhaleonQ

WWE turned Ambrose face and Seth heel. Whole time during the Shield run, internet talking about how Ambrose is the natural heel to split from the group and Seth is the natural face. Now you're all worried the WWE will screw up Ambrose? They're already batting a higher average than the IWC with him: first with the Shield, now with the face run.

And, even better, they didn't sacrifice what would be natural about either of their heel/face runs, respectively.

Ambrose is still overdoing it and obsessive, and that obsessiveness could naturally take him down a darker path.

Rollins is like a Jeff Hardy who lives on principles rather than fan appreciation, making him a perfect straight man. Once the Authority inevitably "breaks the rules" and shows to him that they're dishonorable through and through (which is worse than The Shield's brotherly volatility), he can prove that he lives by a greater code rather than money.
(Ambrose was the 1st indie wrestler I liked, but Rollins is the character type I appreciate most. Make him rich or super-smart and he's my new favorite on the roster.)

So, they don't even have to do the standard WWE thing and totally change a character's personality and motivations to turn them. I'd say the same of Rusev (Lana could be a face like *snaps finger*, but will have to totally change). It feels good.

jmdajr

Fecking rollercoaster of a 48 hours.

1 Brother has some stuff going on with his junk. Turns out its a tumour. Just got a nut out this morning.
2 Landloard is redoing the insulation for houses due to some thing. Gives us a 1 day notice to empty the attic. After going to the hospital we empty the attic and the 25+ years of crap in it over the course of 3 hours in the middle of the night filling every room in the house with stuff.
3. Put everything back in said attic. Keep interesting stuff down or in the garbage. (I found my NES!)

After all that.

Brother is ok.

Attic looks great now.

I now have a NES and a kick ass Tusken Raider collectable thing.

Guess next step is to get lab results of the tumor. Depending on results...there is more shenanigans. Either way odds are very good at being cured.

Guess next step is to get lab results of the tumor. Depending on results...there is more shenanigans. Either way odds are very good at being cured.

Yeah. More to come. I think some stuff they are waiting on but for him at least baring some ultra bad news things will slow down and the "end of the world! panic, panic, panic" part of this has passed.

Also if it wasn't for the emergency house stuff I would have probably been a worrying wreck so that was a plus.

jmdajr

Yeah. More to come. I think some stuff they are waiting on but for him at least baring some ultra bad news things will slow down and the "end of the world! panic, panic, panic" part of this has passed.

Also if it wasn't for the emergency house stuff I would have probably been a worrying wreck so that was a plus.

Did he get an abdominal ct scan yet????

I know before surgery I had a ct scan/x-rays/and blood work all done.

After surgery I had to wait for tumors results, and then took the next step which was radiation which was 1 of several options.

At the very least he will have to get CT scans every 3 months for the next several years.

I really want to know if Create-A-Finisher has been improved any. I doubt it, but one can hope.

They say there are some surprises but I'm not going to hold my breath for any meaningful improvements to the create modes. I think this year's game is all about the graphics upgrade.

I wouldn't be surprised if a feature or two gets cut for final release.

Did he get an abdominal ct scan yet????

I know before surgery I had a ct scan/x-rays/and blood work all done.

After surgery I had to wait for tumors results, and then took the next step which was radiation which was 1 of several options.

At the very least he will have to get CT scans every 3 months for the next several years.

Yeah he had a a CT and x rays and blood work done. I think he had some yesterday and others this morning.

I guess he will get those back and talk about the next step later today? Or does that stuff take a few days

jmdajr

Yeah he had a a CT and x rays and blood work done. I think he had some yesterday and others this morning.

I guess he will get those back and talk about the next step later today? Or does that stuff take a few days

I got all that stuff back in less than a week. (ct scan/x-ray/blood)

The tumor analysis did take some time though. I think a week or more.

Surgery is the easy part.

Anth0ny

Meltzer has gone from "I hope Ambrose has a career in the WWE." last year to "He is THE guy, above Roman Reigns." after Raw last night.

Judging from the crowd reaction, I have to agree. Ambrose is the most over guy in the company right now, and more talented then Reigns in every way. He obviously doesn't have The Look™, though, and that's going to kill him.

I can see a Bryan-like situation with Ambrose going into Mania if Vince/HHH tries to shove Reigns/part timers down our throats when the fans really want Ambrose. Lets be honest, the fans shitting on every show leading up to Mania (until they changed plans) was fun as hell. There's no way fans won't try to take over the shows again.

As for Cesaro... ugh. Dude could have been a challenger to Lesnar at this point if they didn't totally give up on him. Keep him with Heyman, Cesaro gets pissed that Heyman is ignoring him for Lesnar, boom, simple feud. Cesaro and Lesnar put on a 5 star match, Lesnar wins, both men are over.

It's not like Lesnar has many challengers between now and Mania. I know this has been discussed, but who really is there besides Cena if they're saving Reigns for Mania? Maybe Batista at Rumble?

big shoe, kane

Heel

Ambrose is a wrestler for the wrestling fan, not the next big thing. I can say with confidence that saying this will never come back to haunt me.

Gorillaz

Cesaro is morphing into a literal CAW. Like his theme and everything. Soon the commentators will start saying the generic stuff as well

"wow, this superstar is really showing the crowd he has it all!"

Top Bottom