• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Would they job Cena out again?

They wouldnt put the belt on Brock for 1 month then give it right back to Cena right? Unless they REALLY wanted him to beat Flairs thing soon.

Showaddy

They wouldnt put the belt on Brock for 1 month then give it right back to Cena right? Unless they REALLY wanted him to beat Flairs thing soon.

Cena beats Brock. 16 time Champ.

Rollins cashes in after and wins.

Cena beats Rollins after a feud. 17 time Champ. Greatest Champion of all time.

Recall

If they don't at least have 3 different German suplex reversal spots then they've missed the point. If Cena wins it should be about outsmarting Lesnar, it won't happen that way but...

Cena is gonna train and come back stronger than ever and will squash Lesnar much like how Lesnar squashed him.

17 vertical suplexes will end The Beast.

Alucard

Banned
Don't forget that Impact has switched to Wednesdays as of today.

#ImpactWednesdays
#WrestleWednesdays
#ImpactSummer
#HardcoreJustice

Heel

If they don't at least have 3 different German suplex reversal spots then they've missed the point. If Cena wins it should be about outsmarting Lesnar, it won't happen that way but...

Yeah, I say friend Sina exposes a few holes in his game but ultimately falls short. A "he would've won until he lost." match would be the perfect cliffhanger for yet another match in October.

mjlolhjuci.gif

Alucard

Banned
What do you call the move when a guy is running at another guy in the corner and tries to clothesline him, but the guy in the corner ducks and hooks his arm under the other dude's arm and around his neck, and falls back...forcing the original running guy's head to smash into the second turnbuckle?

Facebuster?
Bucklebuster?
Reverse Rock Bottom Turnbuckle Slam?

What do you call the move when a guy is running at another guy in the corner and tries to clothesline him, but the guy in the corner ducks and hooks his arm under the other dude's arm and around his neck, and falls back...forcing the original running guy's head to smash into the second turnbuckle?

Facebuster?
Bucklebuster?
Reverse Rock Bottom Turnbuckle Slam?

Flatliner into the corner.

I wish I had done this to one of those angry deer in Nara Park when they attacked me for my deer cookies

Alucard

Banned
Y'all need to check out ROH TV this Friday on rohwrestling.com. If only for this:

152-Steen-in-Streamers.jpg

Steen's streamer shower in his farewell match was ludicrous. He even did snow angels in the middle of the ring in 'em.

Alucard

Banned
Flatliner into the corner.

I wish I had done this to one of those angry deer in Nara Park when they attacked me for my deer cookies

Thanks! I see it all the time in ROH, and it annoys me when I don't know what to call it during match reports.

Also, that deer suplex gif is so fucking good.

strobogo

Banned
iexGi8sPNO2wE.gif

Match wasn't very good, but Bob doing the Backlund Lift in his 50s was rad. It was really weird seeing Terry go back to a straight wrestling style after over a decade of out of control brawling and hardcore exclusively.

The cynical side of me would say they only put it on Brock because the 6 month subscription running out after Summerslam

Get people to re-sub after a great PPV and Raw, then put the belt back on Cena

I see no problem with Cena doing a hurricanrana every once in a while, considering the entire point of him doing it is this:

He sucks at it, but he never does it, so it's a surprise move and throws people off guard

Alucard

Banned
The cynical side of me would say they only put it on Brock because the 6 month subscription running out after Summerslam

I just vomited in my mouth a little bit.

What if...Cena overcomes the odds? ultimate underdog defeats the ultimate beast. FUCK.

Showaddy

Presumably with a lot of people taking up the monthly offer now though instead of the 6 month commitment they can't just tempt people back in before pulling the rug from out of their feet.

strobogo

Banned
I see no problem with Cena doing a hurricanrana every once in a while, considering the entire point of him doing it is this:

He sucks at it, but he never does it, so it's a surprise move and throws people off guard

I think the point actually is: See, he CAN wrestle, ignore that it looks really shitty. Kind of like whenever he's tried a dropkick in the last 3-5 years and he gets stomach level on it. I do wonder how much tight cargo shorts hamper is ability to move in the ring.

West Coast Pop style with the leg hook-pin? I see that happening.

I don't see Brock losing to flash pin, not after the way he laid Cena the fuck out. I think either Bryan taps him or he loses to the ring steps again at Mania

Obviously that isn't an Italian restaurant.

What fucking tipped you off?! The lack of pasta? No seats? The Japanese people?! :p

I think the point actually is: See, he CAN wrestle, ignore that it looks really shitty. Kind of like whenever he's tried a dropkick in the last 3-5 years and he gets stomach level on it. I do wonder how much tight cargo shorts hamper is ability to move in the ring.

Eh, I dunno. I think Cena's moveset is fucking weird anyways. The fact that he's been doing a guillotine legdrop to a seated person for like 10 years now is really weird, considering he's the main guy, that move totally hurts your ass, and it's not good for health at all

Marvel

could never
I don't see Brock losing to flash pin, not after the way he laid Cena the fuck out. I think either Bryan taps him or he loses to the ring steps again at Mania

But unlike Rey Rey, Cener has dem big powerful arms brah, if anyone can flash pin Bork it's him.

Top Bottom