• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

How do you do a Bryan/Lesnar program and make it believable? Taking into account the considerable weight/height differences and the fact Brock has just destroyed two of the biggest names in the company.

Eddie could make it work, but I don't see how it works with Bryan

Help me bros

So the place I interviewed at and got rejected by just called me about another interview a month or two later.

I feel like I should play hard to get now.

It's time to play the game...
Time to play the game! Ha ha

It's all about the game and how you play it.
All about control and if you can take it.

All about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me.
I am control, no way you can change me.
I am heavy debt, no way you can pay me.
I am the pain and I know you can't take me.

Look over your shoulder, ready to run.
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun.
I am the game and I make the rules.
So move on out here and die like a fool.
Try to figure out what my moods gonna be.
Come on over sucker, why don't you ask me?
Don't you forget that the price you can pay
Cause I am the game and I want to play....

It's time to play the game........hahaha
Time to play the game!

It's all about the game and how you play it.
It's all about control and if you can take it.
It's all about your debt and if you can pay it.
It's all about pain and who's gonna make it.

I am the game, you don't wanna play me.
I am control, there's no way you can change me.
I am your debt, and you know you can't pay me.
I am your pain and I know you can't take me.

Play the game
Your gonna be the same
Your gonna change your name
Your gonna die in flames

Ha ha

Time to play the game!
Time to play the game! Ha ha

How do you do a Bryan/Lesnar program and make it believable? Taking into account the considerable weight/height differences and the fact Brock has just destroyed two of the biggest names in the company.

Help me bros

As has been discussed in the past, Minowaman paved the way for such an angle to work.

tumblr_nam43cllsX1s2q3vmo1_500.jpg

1388345766311.png

Showaddy

Help me bros

Shave him, make him super serious for the build up and have him target Lesnar's arms & legs for the match. Have him take out Big Shoe by running circles round in him in the build up.

Dunno apart from something like that, kind feels like you'd be throwing a teddy bear into a mincing machine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Unnatural redheads in womens pro wrestling is about as overdone as power out of an armbar spots.

Veda, Scarlett, and Taeler all might as well be the same person. Eat that cism.

BHZ Mayor

Cesaro is morphing into a literal CAW. Like his theme and everything. Soon the commentators will start saying the generic stuff as well

"wow, this superstar is really showing the crowd he has it all!"

Ring announcer is gonna end up calling him by "Anthony. O. CAESAR!"

Unnatural redheads in womens pro wrestling is about as overdone as power out of an armbar spots.

Veda, Scarlett, and Taeler all might as well be the same person. Eat that cism.

Between this and your disgusting support of Nazi Germany, I'm not sure I can allow you to run free anymore!

Mahonay

Banned

Help me bros
Have Brock angrily squashing the fuck out of people in matches leading up to it. Slip in videos of Bryan watching the matches, emotionless. Like he's watching the slow build to his own execution.

Bryan will also be winning every match, but it will always be followed up with "this is nothing compared to what Brock will be like".

Then have Brock just manhandle Bryan during the match up. Just absolutely obliterating him. Bryan getting up somehow after each beat down. Make it where he wins by a sneaky pin or a flying knee to a distracted Brock. Protect Brock as a monster, but get the super over baby face his title back.

I'd honestly be surprised if it didn't actually go that way.

Top Bottom