• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

That bad, huh. Makes me sad. I think the last match I saw of his was back in 2006 at some ECW show/ppv. He was a machine then.

In ring he can still put on a pretty good match with someone who knows what they're doing like Styles, Joe, or Jarrett but he's racked up a lot of DUI's in his time with TNA and continues to wrestle at a pace his body keep up with which has lead to a number of injuries.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There's nothing huge about the divas division. It's just as much of a joke as it was years ago. Don't give credit to the division when the Stephanie angle is just a McMahon angle. Not a divas angle.

Alucard

Banned
Paige has been better on the mic, but the copying AJ shtick isn't interesting to me and seems like a weird change for her character. Not to mention that the term "frenemy" has been thrown around.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Paige has been better on the mic, but the copying AJ shtick isn't interesting to me and seems like a weird change for her character. Not to mention that the term "frenemy" has been thrown around.
It's some kind of shitty Mickie/Trish lite.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck it. I'm gonna make that stupid-ass topic I proposed.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
They should let Paige, Emma, and Summer go back to NXT. Not sure what they tell these girls upon being called up but they're all completely different performers on the main roster. It's pretty frustrating to watch when you know these girls are talented.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
wBccnSG.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's kind of weird when people compare Dean Ambrose to anyone other than Terry Funk to me. He is 100% Terry Funk. Way more than he is a Piper or a Jake.

Ithil

They should let Paige, Emma, and Summer go back to NXT. Not sure what they tell these girls upon being called up but they're all completely different performers on the main roster. It's pretty frustrating to watch when you know these girls are talented.

Paige is doing alright now, she's a lot better since turning heel. Emma and Summer, I don't even recall the last time they appeared on TV.

strobogo

Banned
One night in the mid 80s, Jake Roberts, Terry Funk, and Rodney the Piper got blasted after a SNME. They shared a room with a wolf lady for the night. 9 months later, Dean Ambrose was born. I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just stating the facts.

One night in the mid 80s, Jake Roberts, Terry Funk, and Rodney the Piper got blasted after a SNME. They shared a room with a wolf lady for the night. 9 months later, Dean Ambrose was born. I'm not suggesting anything. I'm just stating the facts.
Dean Ambrose is definitely one of the top five white WWE Superstars right now.

Top Bottom