• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Network is working like junk for me tonight, though I did notice Havok in the NXT crowd:

QLlZOTP.jpg

Show was alright but it felt like there were too many matches on the card for the time they had. With that said I'm liking Becky's new gimmick and Kalisto's finally pulling out some of his tricks; hopefully he won't be burdened by a partner when he gets called up.

Network is working like junk for me tonight, though I did notice Havok in the NXT crowd:

Show was alright but it felt like there were too many matches on the card for the time they have. With that said I'm liking Becky's new gimmick and Kalisto's finally pulling out some of his tricks; hopefully he won't be burdened by a partner when he gets called up.

What is it?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You say someone...snitched?

Was it a professor?

What actually happens is if something that's flying under the radar gets a number of additional views over a week or so it gets flagged for a automatic content check.

So basically...the one who snitched on them...was you, Stro.

Thorakai

What actually happens is if something that's flying under the radar gets a number of additional views over a week or so it gets flagged for a automatic content check.

So basically...the one who snitched on them...was you, Stro.

you can't write swerves better than this, folks.

DMczaf

I've gone too far down the rabbit hole....

http://sethforbusiness.tumblr.com/

WWE AU - WWE Cameras catch Seth Rollins and a crying Stephanie McMahon backstage minutes after Triple H (inadvertently?) knocks Stephanie McMahon off of the apron during the Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton match for the number one contender slot for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Instead of going for the win against Randy Orton; Seth decides to check on Stephanie McMahon causing him to get counted out. (AKA) The Master Plan…

"I got counted out during my match with Orton? Yeah so I’m still Mr. Money in the Bank and I’m the bigger man. Triple H I would watch your back if I was you; not sure why you’re knocking your wife off the apron. We’re all on the same page here and I will not stand by and let a woman be some kind of pawn in your "Plan."

"Stephanie any comments. Stephanie? Mrs. McMahon?"

"No … "

"Mrs…"

"You heard the woman no comments!"

"Seth let’s get out of here,"

tumblr_nal3daxDws1r2zt15o1_500.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gonna finish the "final" WCW ppv tonight. Wrestlewar 1991. The rest of the older WCW ppvs are technically NWA or NWA-JCP events.

After this...I'm going CHRONOLOGICALLY through WWF. No more of this reverse crap.

I'm going to try to go straight through until the last time I came back to wrestling even semi part time which was 2008.

Then when I'm done with that I'll go back and do the JCP PPVs I am going to miss and the Clash of Champions.

Top Bottom