• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

RP912

Banned
I'm still giddy

tumblr_naml40GjLV1tivkh4o1_250.gif

tumblr_naml40GjLV1tivkh4o6_250.gif

tumblr_naml40GjLV1tivkh4o4_250.gif

tumblr_naml40GjLV1tivkh4o3_250.gif

#murderingmurderer

Bork= murdering your heroes since 2002.

Anth0ny

You know, I wouldn't mind Mark Henry vs. Lesnar at one of the filler PPVs between now and Rumble. He's one of the few believable guys in the company that can stand up to Brock, strictly from a size/toughness perspective. Didn't Lesnar break his arm earlier in the year or something? (edit: ninja'd by those gifs lol)

Henry inducts Rusev into the hall of pain at the next PPV, and is thirsty for more. Calls out Brock the next night on Raw. One thing is for sure, somebody gonna get they ass kicked. There's also a decent chance that someone will get they wig split by the time that match is over.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You know, I wouldn't mind Mark Henry vs. Lesnar at one of the filler PPVs between now and Rumble. He's one of the few believable guys in the company that can stand up to Brock, strictly from a size/toughness perspective. Didn't Lesnar break his arm earlier in the year or something? (edit: ninja'd by those gifs lol)

Henry inducts Rusev into the hall of pain at the next PPV, and is thirsty for more. Calls out Brock the next night on Raw. One thing is for sure, somebody gonna get they ass kicked. There's also a decent chance that someone will get they wig split by the time that match is over.

Do we really want to feed Rusev to an injury prone 43 year old?

DMczaf

Watching Road to Summerslam.

This is really fucking good. Why are they not promoting these exclusive docs on Raw instead of screaming $9.99 over and over again?

Anth0ny

Do we really want to feed Rusev to an injury prone 43 year old?

What's more important, building a suitable challenger for Brock or the Rusev gimmick? I mean how much longer is the evil Russian gimmick really going to last? Brock is your big money program right now.

Rusev can still be over after losing the match. Maybe Rusev wins the match somehow but Henry snaps and beats the living hell out of him afterwards, destroying the ring and shit. Real intense. I don't know, I think there's a lot of ways you can go to keep both guys strong coming out of that match.

I just can't think of any way to keep Brock busy until Rumble, where I'm guessing they'd put him with Batista since it's one of the big shows of the year. I guess you could bring back big Dave a bit earlier...

I -really- hope they don't let Brock pinball bump like he was doing before. It's awesome that he's willing to do it, but he should be fucking massacring everybody now.

How long is this stupid fucking wrestling talk gonna go for?

Shit is the absolute WORST.

TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES DAMMIT

It's best to just embrace it. Start by subscribing to the WWE Network for only...

NINE NINETY-NINE.

I wouldnt watch that garbage even if you paid me nine ninety-nine.

I'm really starting to dislike the regular wrestling talk.

This wrestling talk is the boringest shit in the world. And it's way worse without Dan's high energy added to it.

Thank god I'm not alone. Recently they jumped from all kinds of conversations to wrestling in the end.

Can they stop talking about wrestling - something popular with 12 year old Americans, grown up Americans who still act like they're 12 and literally no one else in the world.

Yeah they should talk about grown up hobbies like video games.

they need more maturity in this podcast

like manga, animes and videogames

Like seriously! Talk about video games and other totally grown up stuff, geez!

To be fair all of those are still more mature than wrestling.

The wrestling talk is here to stay, huh.

It's so lame. I typically enjoy off topic discussions but wrestling is just the worst.

Is there a citizen kane of wrestling?

HBK vs Taker at WM25 is generally considered as one of if not the greatest match of all time
Mainstream acceptance? Non-existent.

Hasney

Damn, that Shield doc was awesome. You can tell they're really high on all 3 of them at the moment, with Reigns a little higher because of that look, but damn that was a good watch.

Well as an MMA fan (and former wrestling fan) I hope one day I hope Brock is "100%" and comes back to the UFC so there are no more excuses for him.

Into

If you thought the guys from the Shield were great, seeing them in the doc as themselves you become even more impressed.

Seth is fucking amazing when he is just talking to the camera, he has intensity to him that you cant feign.

Ambrose is on a whole another level. He pretty much is the exact same person on Raw as he is here.

Kacho

Gold Member
Someone explain the Kurt Angle dying in the ring thing. Why would he die? I find the story hard to believe if the WWE is willing to take back RVD.

jmdajr

Someone explain the Kurt Angle dying in the ring thing. Why would he die? I find the story hard to believe if the WWE is willing to take back RVD.

Well he's had years of drug abuse and physical punishment. If I were a betting man he probably has an enlarged heart that's ready to give out any year now.

Kacho

Gold Member
Well he's had years of drug abuse and physical punishment. If I were a betting man he probably has an enlarged heart that's ready to give out any year now.

That bad, huh. Makes me sad. I think the last match I saw of his was back in 2006 at some ECW show/ppv. He was a machine then.

Top Bottom