• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

BvnDgdLIMAAaWk3.jpg

I will never play kideo games with Daniel Bryan :(

With the amount of free time he has now, he'll main event EVO.

The Bryan factor is coming!!! Look out Justin!!

dream

I feel bad for Tyler Breeze because he probably does have potential. But he's so pretty and his features are so delicate and feminine that nobody will ever take him seriously because he looks like such a pansy, and will always get cast in pansy gimmicks.

For a match that involved both Adam Rose and Sin Cara, the main event of this week's NXT was pretty good. Watching the last whole month of NXT in a row has reminded me that Adam Rose can totally wrestle good matches

Hasney

Now that's a red I can get behind. No shame with her body either leaving just about nothing to the imagination. She knows she's got it and flaunting it lovely.

Well the link from her profile is some cam site. Who was the dude who was going to pay Sunny? This is a much more worthwhile venture.

strobogo

Banned
Power has been out for 5 1/2 hours now. Not a single truck from the city has been out. All my things are about dead, including my car battery. Its at least 85 degrees in the house.

Aiii

So not worth it
Becky Lynch has a new gimmick.

It's going AAAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAH a million times.

It's worse than the Irish bs she was doing before. Shame really, I want to like her, but whoever is coming up with these gimmicks really doesn't want anyone to enjoy watching her.

Top Bottom