• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Ithil

No one is going to take "Sami Zayn" seriously once he gets out of NXT. Dude has the worst name and the lamest gimmick ("I'm international! Arabic words on my trunks!") in recent years.

C'mon. "Sami Zayn"? Are you serious? Dudes gonna flop harder than Sin Cara.

Actually I think of anyone on NXT Zayn is the most guaranteed to get over.

BHZ Mayor

wwe-logo-380x180.png

Someone on F4W boards pointed out the red line doesn't appear in the W even though it's clearly beneath it.

Since they make that part see-through, it obviously should be.

This will now annoy me forever
and you too, share my anguish

I went to see if this also applied to the belt and
kJgy2Cc.png

The belt's okay guys. Crisis averted.

Ithil

Yeah, Sami's probably bulletproof in terms of getting over to some degree. The other NXT callups really live and die on their gimmick, he does not.

I don't just mean because of his easy appeal, I mean he's HHH's favourite down there, too. Combine the two and he's going to do just fine.

strobogo

Banned
12 fucking hours for my city to get a truck out here. The fuck?

Also, I have no idea what Aiii is all pissy about. He hates wrestling crowds. And logos.

Ithil

Becky Lynch just doesn't have it. And she doesn't scratch any itch that other Divas son't. She's done.

I don't see it. She was instantly over with the crowd by the end of her entrance in her first match. That would scream "it" to me. Whatever that is.

Sasha Banks took like 10 months of regular screentime to become anything but "female wrestler" and another 6 months to turn that into "entertaining jerk".

Ithil

I thought the "VROOOOOOOOOM" part at the start is the only good part of Ambrose's theme. After that it's just like "production music 04".

strobogo

Banned
I went two days in a heat wave last year.

Hang in there.

No idea what the deal was, as utilities website showed they got every other area in town were cleared up within 2-3 hours at the most. Yet my area was out for TWELVE hours without even a truck being sent out. A funeral home got hit by lightning and caught on fire less than a mile from my house. There were about 10 different structure fires and downed lines last night. An 18 hour lightning storm rolled through. Pretty bananas.

JavyOO7

I feel like Sami's ceiling is the same as Christian's. Pretty good talent that is called upon to produce good matches and maybe be in a main event once in a while.

I think Sami Zayn is awesome though. I just wish he had the silly El Generico character still.

I thought the "VROOOOOOOOOM" part at the start is the only good part of Ambrose's theme. After that it's just like "production music 04".

The "Vrooom" is ok but it doesn't have the impact I think it needs for that big pop when he comes out. I actually really like the rest of the theme.

No idea what the deal was, as utilities website showed they got every other area in town were cleared up within 2-3 hours at the most. Yet my area was out for TWELVE hours without even a truck being sent out. A funeral home got hit by lightning and caught on fire less than a mile from my house. There were about 10 different structure fires and downed lines last night. An 18 hour lightning storm rolled through. Pretty bananas.

WWE Blackout moments.

Isn't it awesome how TNA always makes people look awesome when they leave? Hogan, Sting, AJ Styles, Bully Ray. This shit is hilarious. I bet Hogan still laughs with Vince how he got Dixie to grab his leg and beg him not to go on his way out.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Yeah, Sami's probably bulletproof in terms of getting over to some degree. The other NXT callups really live and die on their gimmick, he does not.

I agree with this. I mean what's the worst they can do to him, put a generic luchadore mask on him, and force him to only speak broken english?

Wait...

strobogo

Banned
I eagerly await 5 months from now when Sami gets called up and tries to mack on AJ like he did with Renee. And then suddenly Aiii will start posting clips of him botching and blaming him for not being good enough to carry *bad wrestler* to a good match.

Top Bottom