• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Hasney

With all the smut peddling bullshit Vita games, I think we've finally found a group more embarassing than Anime and Wrestling fans.

Vita owners.

41fCnnh.png

jmdajr

Goes to gaming side*

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Totally unrelated.

My reward for starting running regiment and trying to keep it is Plantar fasciitis.
At least before I could walk.

somedevil

Well Solomon Crowe on twitter went crazy by retweeting anyone who tweets that they want him to debut on NXT.

They changed his gimmick again so either this is a part of it or he is frustrated with these changes and the lack of a debut. If that's the case I wonder if this is part of it to lead to him trying to get cut.

They changed his gimmick again so either this is a part of it or he is frustrated with these changes and the lack of a debut. If that's the case I wonder if this is part of it to lead to him trying to get cut.

I sincerely hope he's not trying to get cut. That is a very bad idea for him.

Son Of D

With all the smut peddling bullshit Vita games, I think we've finally found a group more embarassing than Anime and Wrestling fans.

Vita owners.

So an Anime Wrestling game on Vita would be the pinnacle of embarrassment? Doubly so if the wrestlers are all 1000 year old demons.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So an Anime Wrestling game on Vita would be the pinnacle of embarrassment? Doubly so if the wrestlers are all 1000 year old demons.

Like if it was Ultimate Muscle it'd just cancel itself out and be average embarassing

but if it was like all your favorite 12 year olds dressed in skimpy wrestling wear, it would create a vortex of cringe. Destroying all near it.

Rumble Roses was Yukes basically going 'You know what the WWE Smackdown games needed more of? Creepy ass shit!'

Now Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman though, oh man those were good. That Gamecube game by Aki was the shit. Kinnikuman is mad popular too

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Like if it was Ultimate Muscle it'd just cancel itself out and be average embarassing

but if it was like all your favorite 12 year olds dressed in skimpy wrestling wear, it would create a vortex of cringe. Destroying all near it.

Rumble Roses XXX Kawaii Edition.

Also guess what, Rumble Roses 360 was still a better wrestling game than anything WWE made last gen.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Put your finger on the screen to pin her. Tickle her to keep her down!'
Rumble Roses XXX Kawaii Edition.

Also guess what, Rumble Roses 360 was still a better wrestling game than anything WWE made last gen.

Nah man.
WWEAllStarsCoverArt.png

Rumble Roses was buggy as hell too.

I rented Rumble Roses and Katamari Damacy for my first two games when I got Gamefly (I was 16 at the time).

Kept Katamari for 2 weeks. Rumble Roses went right back. That game was fanservice-y as all hell.

Showaddy

Well Solomon Crowe on twitter went crazy by retweeting anyone who tweets that they want him to debut on NXT.

Yeah Shaun Ricker got released recently because he was kicking up a fuss about not getting on TV, not a good sign.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Maybe it's just me being a negative nancy, or maybe it's the deflecting form the Q&A, but I have a feeling that WWE 2k15 spent a lot of time on those graphics, and that the main game is going to be missing a LOT of features that were in the last three or four installments. Like I bet there's no Superstar Threads or WWE Universe mode. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see no 6 man tags in the game with the Wyatts and The Shield.

Mengetsu

Yeah Shaun Ricker got released recently because he was kicking up a fuss about not getting on TV, not a good sign.

Fuck man I know it must be so frustrating..After watching The Shield Doc Seth had so much hostility for this same reason. I hope he doesn't get himself into trouble.

jmdajr

Maybe it's just me being a negative nancy, or maybe it's the deflecting form the Q&A, but I have a feeling that WWE 2k15 spent a lot of time on those graphics, and that the main game is going to be missing a LOT of features that were in the last three or four installments. Like I bet there's no Superstar Threads or WWE Universe mode. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to see no 6 man tags in the game with the Wyatts and The Shield.

2K20 might be an ok game.

PInk Tape

Banned

I had no idea Val was on Cena's level.

I guess you do learn something new everyday.

I'm getting the same feeling too.

Rumble Roses was Yukes basically going 'You know what the WWE Smackdown games needed more of? Creepy ass shit!'

Now Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman though, oh man those were good. That Gamecube game by Aki was the shit. Kinnikuman is mad popular too
What if they started producing Ultimate Muscle Funko figures?

I feel like I may have ruined some lives by making that Funko POP thread.

What if they started producing Ultimate Muscle Funko figures?

Unlikely, it's not popular here. When I went to Osaka, Kinnikuman had its own special store for the month and they had some really nice premium stuff there.

somedevil

Damn, that's why? Couldn't be quiet for just a little bit longer. Shit man, that's a shame

According to the Observer this is why he was cut:

However, his use of social media, along with an email he sent during his time with the company, is likely what caused his release. While the exact details of the email were not disclosed, it was said to have “buried” Ricker in WWE, and officials were also not pleased with several posts he made on his Twitter account.

Its just weird because he been there for a year while Seth was stuck there for over 2 years before being called up. Probably doesn't help when they just got 3 guys who technically ahead him already by just arriving.

Showaddy

Damn, that's why? Couldn't be quiet for just a little bit longer. Shit man, that's a shame

Unlike Solomon Crowe he wasn't even getting dark matches, he hasn't even been close to a debut in like 9 months despite everything he had going for him. When someone like Mojo Rawley is getting a regular 5-10 minute slot as well it must be frustrating.

According to the Observer this is why he was cut:

Its just weird because he been there for a year while Seth was stuck there for over 2 years before being called up. Probably doesn't help when they just got 3 guys who technically ahead him already by just arriving.
dang.
Unlike Solomon Crowe he wasn't even getting dark matches, he hasn't even been close to a debut in like 9 months despite everything he had going for him. When someone like Mojo Rawley is getting a regular 5-10 minute slot as well it must be frustrating.

Yeah, that's odd. People say that NXT is still a place for people to learn, and it is, but it's weird that they had a full roster of guys to throw in that slot and they decided that Mojo Rawley was the guy that was ready

Alucard

Banned
shine21_08222014_ippv.jpg

speaking of womens wrestling. Dog collar match tonight. should be brutal

I'm...curious. Never watched Shimmer or Shine. If my daughter's asleep fast enough, I might order this.

After purchasing, can you re-watch the iPPVS on-demand?

Also have ROH Field of Honor to watch and write a review for.

Alucard

Banned
dang.

Yeah, that's odd. People say that NXT is still a place for people to learn, and it is, but it's weird that they had a full roster of guys to throw in that slot and they decided that Mojo Rawley was the guy that was ready

Seriously. They must have just thought that Rawley had an interesting look or something.

I want to see Solomon Crowe. He has a great name and could be a new-age Raven with a better in-ring style.

BHZ Mayor

And whatever's left is gonna be the same old shit. They supposedly recorded new commentary but during Goldust's intro, you still got that same old "this crowd is letting him have it" shit.

Alucard

Banned
TNA Impact's rating from this past Wednesday was a 0.65...down from 0.96 the week before. brrrrutal.

Is it true that Spike has extended Impact until the end of the year while they continue to negotiate?

Vylash

TNA Impact's rating from this past Wednesday was a 0.65...down from 0.96 the week before. brrrrutal.

Is it true that Spike has extended Impact until the end of the year while they continue to negotiate?

yeah, they'll be in their current time slot through the end of the year

Top Bottom