• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Also: I think the corner powerbomb spot is dumb and unsafe, and people should stop doing it.

Yeah, Naito almost broke Ishii's neck with it earlier in the year (Yujiro got him back for it though during the G1, lol).

Dragonzord said:
Especially people like Honma who can only get over doing unsafe shit like that.

Fucking what? Honma's the most over jobber today and it isn't just for his reckless Kokeshi behaviour. It's lots of things; charisma, funny voice, eternal jobber who can't catch a break, great facial expressions, fighting spirituuuuu (seriously, his fighting spirit spots are so much better than, say, Shibata's, because Honma actually sells worth a damn).

If you're going to rail against unsafe shit, try that freaking Ishii vs Anderson match at the G1 finals - Ishii had no business being in the ring and certainly shouldn't have tried a deadlift superplex with a separated shoulder. Damn near killed the both of them.

They needed the feud to be over before Mania.

I get that, but on the card it was followed by Jerry Lawler vs Steven Richards, Dudley Boyz vs E&C vs Taker and Kane, and main evented by a title match with Angle vs Rock.

Just feels like Austin vs HHH in an epic match that had a lengthy build like that should have been on last.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ishii is going to be one of those guys like Kurt Angle, Dynamite Kid, New Jack, Muta, Undertaker, etc where the fans demands of him killing himself more will end up being the end of him.

I can't see Ishii having long left anyways, he's already 38 and has been nursing his injured shoulder for the past year or so now. I'm real glad to see him get the opportunities he deserves, but I also don't want to see him kill himself for my entertainment - that match with Shibata at this year's G1 was too much.

OH SON OF A BITCH

jeff-jarrett-strut.gif

Once again, the latest PWG is all over the net before most people's orders have arrived in the US, a week before the UK Highspots site will start shipping them out and over a month before it'll be available as an MP4 download. I keep hearing that they don't release the MP4s when the DVD ships so as to combat piracy, but seems to me it only encourages it.

I'm fabulous. Ya'll are just bitchmade. I don't see no pics of anybody else, fatties! :p

I posted my picture once, but people called me names :(

Gonzalez

Banned
Bronson's a swell guy, always standing up for the integrity of IWA-MS.

Incidentally, I bet you're bummed out about TPI being cancelled? For those not in the know like me and 'IWA-MS superfan BronsonLee™', Ian Rotten lost one of his big toes to diabeetus and had to postpone the events until he's up on his feet again. Get well soon, Ian.

Holy crap, Ian cut off his toe so he could fake cancel an event that was never going to take place in the first place, and will most likely never give the people that bought tickets in advanced a refund! That's some real dedication to a scam, right there. You future shady promoters should learn a thing, or two from Ian.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not showing my face so you fools can run up to me and say 'HEY REMEMBER ME WE TALK ABOUT PRO WRASSLIN ON THE VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD'

Not a good look, friends.

Bronson's a swell guy, always standing up for the integrity of IWA-MS.

If I was on and island and had 1 bullet between me, Ian Rotten, and Hitler, I'd shoot myself in the head so I wouldn't have to deal with the remaining one

i4oTA2aYah1dZ.gif

Edit: ...What the fuck is that UK mask

I keep hearing that they don't release the MP4s when the DVD ships so as to combat piracy, but seems to me it only encourages it.

Yeah, it's not helping them at all, really. Not sure why they're doing that. But Highspots, so whatever.

Also I know, right? Cowards, the lot of em~!

Not showing my face so you fools can run up to me and say 'HEY REMEMBER ME WE TALK ABOUT PRO WRASSLIN ON THE VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD'

Not a good look, friends.

Eh, a meetup is fun. But people gotta show up first, mofuckas

Zach

That was my first WWF PPV :(

zach pls

You poor thing.

Hey, I'm going to try to wrap up 1994 before the end of the day, as my subscription expires today. I'm going to resubscribe, but I want the billing to be on the 1st of the month, just because. Anyway, I'm gonna have to make it through some more ECWs and RAWs (I fast-forward a lot) before -- gulp -- Starrcade '94 (no fast-forwarding allowed).

Pray for me.

jred2k

Bronson is a shit disturber. I didn't know what the fuck a Funko POP vinyl was two weeks ago and last night I was up until 6am trying to find a place to buying them with decent shipping costs. They're just too cool.

Still didn't find one :(

Soooo, IHOP. Didn't like it much. And the fact that it's catered for the poors assaulted my high class sensibilities.

Though admittedly, I probably shouldn't have ordered strawberry & banana pancakes since, y'know, I don't like bananas.

Would have to come again and try a different order before giving my final verdict.

You know, I think Bronson is in my GAF Fave Five. He puts up with a lot of guff, but just like Cena, he's here EVER. SINGLE. DAY.

*MegaPowers handshake*

Also this means I'm beating Brock Lesnar in a month so prepare yourselves

Bronson is a shit disturber. I didn't know what the fuck a Funko POP vinyl was two weeks ago and last night I was up until 6am trying to find a place to buying them with decent shipping costs. They're just too cool.

Still didn't find one :(

I'm not sure whether to be happy I made that thread or really regret it. A LOT of people found out about it and spent a lot of money because of that thread, apparently. I feel like I fucked up a bit.

Also Amazon! Or wait until Hot Topic does another 50% off sale

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Oh eff off, we got:

"You're not Japanese?"
"You look like a white dude"
"Do you know how to play guitar?"

It's not like when we saw Beef for the first time and thought he was late-40s

Or Bronson and the shitstorm that went on

strobogo

Banned
"Bronson never leaves and is here every.single.day. Just like John Cena."

Except for the 2 months where he was at home crying because someone called him a shorty.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was actually thinking about the Cena not being on the last few Raws thing. With the way his schedule is, you have to imagine he's soaking and realizing how awesome it is to not worry about Raw or house shows and just sit in his big, comfy house and not have Nikki asking him about marriage.

jred2k

*MegaPowers handshake*

Also this means I'm beating Brock Lesnar in a month so prepare yourselves

I'm not sure whether to be happy I made that thread or really regret it. A LOT of people found out about it and spent a lot of money because of that thread, apparently. I feel like I fucked up a bit.

Also Amazon! Or wait until Hot Topic does another 50% off sale

I guess I omitted mentioning that I'm in Canada. It's hard to justify buying some when the shipping is the cost of like 2-3 vinyls.

I wouldn't feel bad about that thread. If people weren't wasting money on those it would be something else. Think of the amount of money people on this forum spend on games they never intend to play.

I was actually thinking about the Cena not being on the last few Raws thing. With the way his schedule is, you have to imagine he's soaking and realizing how awesome it is to not worry about Raw or house shows and just sit in his big, comfy house and not have Nikki asking him about marriage.

You kidding? He's probably going nuts kicking doors open while his theme song plays waiting to return

lbr

he'd throw you out of the ring like a frisbee

BUT I'D NEVER GIVE U-wait n/m ya I would

Oh eff off, we got:

"You're not Japanese?"
"You look like a white dude"
"Do you know how to play guitar?"

It's not like when we saw Beef for the first time and thought he was late-40s

Or Bronson and the shitstorm that went on

Boots is Jon Mayer confirmed

Except for the 2 months where he was at home crying because someone called him a shorty.

I'm trying to think of a way you could have fucked that up worse and have found nothing

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I should start a kickstarter to pay me for my gifs.

It's only right. On the internet, you're apparently supposed to be paid for anything you do as it is considered work and not just recreation. This is my freemium post, the next few will cost you 2 dollars per post. If you pay me 50, I'll put you in my profile.

I should start a kickstarter to pay me for my gifs.

It's only right. On the internet, you're apparently supposed to be paid for anything you do as it is considered work and not just recreation. This is my freemium post, the next few will cost you 2 dollars per post. If you pay me 50, I'll put you in my profile.

You should ask for a donation

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Now I have to watch Jurassic Park. Who am I kidding, I was going to do that anyways.

Who wants to pay to watch me stream myself watching Jurassic Park?

Top Bottom