• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Aiii

So not worth it
WOOD MORNING YA'LL!

Here's Agent of Shield's Chloe Bennet taking the ALS challenge:
IdenticalCompleteBeauceron.gif

Yep, quite welcome.

Aiii

So not worth it
Slander! I don't hate the USA, I just think Hulk's a huge hypocrite for not standing up for Koloff's right to express his nationality and show pride in his heritage! Land of freedom and liberty for all, unless you tick of the Hulkster, brother.

He accused me of the same thing a few weeks ago. Sunny Mac just hates foreigners and wants to antagonise people to further his cause.

I'm on to you Sunny!

strobogo

Banned
He really didn't

For real, how long was a gimmick like that going to last? The Undertaker and Kane are the anomalies. And Kane only worked because of his association with Taker. Kevin Thorne sucked as a wrestler and that kind of character wasn't going to work in the mid 2000s. Taker going back to the Dead Man worked for nostalgia and because he was grand fathered in.

How long till stardom's g-1 makes it into the web. Looks dope.

Stardom 5STAR GP 2014 Blue Block Match
Koguma vs. Kyoko Kimura
Three Way Match
Chris Wolf vs. Hatuhinode Kamen vs. Reo Hazuki
Stardom 5STAR GP 2014 Red Block Match
Kaori Yoneyama vs. Star Fire
DASH Chisako vs. Takumi Iroha
Kairi Hojo vs. Nanae Takahashi
Cheerleader Melissa vs. Io Shirai
Mayu Iwatani vs. Yoshiko

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Slander! I don't hate the USA, I just think Hulk's a huge hypocrite for not standing up for Koloff's right to express his nationality and show pride in his heritage! Land of freedom and liberty for all, unless you tick of the Hulkster, brother.

He accused me of the same thing a few weeks ago. Sunny Mac just hates foreigners and wants to antagonise people to further his cause.

I'm on to you Sunny!

You two have no idea how evil and Amerihating you sound on the reg.

As far as I am concerned, Bootaaay and Aiii can stick it, brother.

ibutLPkxyguFbB.gif

Here's Agent of Shield's Chloe Bennet taking the ALS challenge:
Yep, quite welcome.

The children's show? I've never seen it. Does she wrestle?

Damn, it does.

For real, how long was a gimmick like that going to last? The Undertaker and Kane are the anomalies. And Kane only worked because of his association with Taker. Kevin Thorne sucked as a wrestler and that kind of character wasn't going to work in the mid 2000s. Taker going back to the Dead Man worked for nostalgia and because he was grand fathered in.

Also, Undertaker layed off the supernatural stuff after the Orton feud. His promos afterword still had a twinge of American Badass influence and his mind games shtick was played less straight

Cagey

Banned
I'm sorry to break up Cena Promo, but there is something important and serious to talk about.

xxna75X.gif

Paige has gotten much more interesting and has shown a lot more personality with this "I get turned on hunting down and wrestling other women" gimmick of hers. She's been a lot more playful and she's having a lot more fun. I don't FF as often now.

#iamtheproblem #xism #sorrynotsorrytumblr

Shouldn't be too long - only took a couple of weeks for the show with Io (c) vs Yoshiko to show up;

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3cez1

Here here, brotherjackdude. Those pesky foreigners are un-American. ILLEGALS crossing our internet border.

Only fascists would advocate borders for the internet. Are you a fascist, stro?

You two have no idea how evil and Amerihating you sound on the reg.

I think you're projecting your own insecurities about America onto us poor Euro's. America's awesome. I just find some aspects of it disturbing. Guns, for instance, and scary levels of patriotism. Also, Seinfeld sucks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think you're projecting your own insecurities about America onto us poor Euro's. America's awesome. I just find some aspects of it disturbing. Guns, for instance, and scary levels of patriotism. Also, Seinfeld sucks.

Of course you'd hate the Jewish guy.

News flash we destroyed the Berlin Wall a few years ago Boots.

Seinfeld is absolutely one of the best shows of all time if not the best. The ultimate show. Perfect.

strobogo

Banned
Shouldn't be too long - only took a couple of weeks for the show with Io (c) vs Yoshiko to show up;

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x3cez1

Only fascists would advocate borders for the internet. Are you a fascist, stro?

Of course not. I advocate legal internet immigration.

Of course a Nazaaay would think a show made by and staring Jews sucks. Disgusting Nazi Cis Scum.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty soon NFL is going to be more PG than WWE.

NFL's got a short life ahead of it, with how concussions have been finally taken more serious and people are a lot more informed now. If you had a kid would you let him play tackle football now, knowing they could get plenty of concussions in high school or college before even making it big?

Seinfeld is absolutely one of the best shows of all time if not the best. The ultimate show. Perfect.

It's painfully dated. So 90's, so smug, so very pleased with itself. Ugh.

Of course a Nazaaay would think a show made by and staring Jews sucks. Disgusting Nazi Cis Scum.

I'm actually more offended by your own generalisation than the accusation of racism. Is this the age we live in, then? Whereby hating Seinfeld makes you a racist? Sickening.

jmdajr

NFL's got a short life ahead of it, with how concussions have been finally taken more serious and people are a lot more informed now. If you had a kid would you let him play tackle football now, knowing they could get plenty of concussions in high school or college before even making it big?

Nope. I would advise against it.

But FREEDOM!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I'm actually more offended by your own generalisation than the accusation of racism. Is this the age we live in, then? Whereby hating Seinfeld makes you a racist? Sickening.

Keep in mind you have a reputation around here...this isn't just blind antisemitism! You'll notice we didn't accuse Aiii of being a Nazi because he didn't say boo about Seinfeld!

Really, I don't think comedy gets any better.

8vuTsQ0.jpg

strobogo

Banned

This sure sounds like an admission that you are what I say you are: A low down, yellow bellied, egg sucking Nazi.

Cagey

Banned

It's okay Boots, I gotcho back. Seinfeld was a 90s "lol white ppl" sitcom wankfest.

I used to live a block from Tom's so I can say things like this with authority.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's okay Boots, I gotcho back. Seinfeld was a 90s "lol white ppl" sitcom wankfest.

I used to live a block from Tom's so I can say things like this with authority.

Oh so you're saying that Black Bootaaay wouldn't like it? Jeez.

Larry Sanders show is timeless. So good

It's really incredible but not for everyone. I love that goddamn show.

This sure sounds like an admission that you are what I say you are: A low down, yellow bellied, egg sucking Nazi.

It's an admission of nothing - I'm simply saying that while it's easy to brush off farcical accusations of racism, I find the idea that someone could equate hating Seinfeld to hating Jews somewhat disturbing. Take a good long look in the mirror, young man.

How can you hate Seinfeld ? You really do hate America

Yeah, I love M.A.S.H. though, so I figure that evens it out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't watched MASH since I was a babby. Maybe someday. I am watching Hannibal though and boy that show is sexy as fuck. No spoils please still in S1.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Hannibal good? Been looking for a new show to binge on.

So far so good but there's not much to binge. They're only like, 2 seasons in I think. You'd be better served binging Frasier, now that's a great show. Very "lol white people" though.

WWE star John Cena was interviewed by Power Magazine at the Supertraining Gym in California during a recent workout.

During the interview, the idea of Cena turning heel was brought up with Cena completely shooting down the idea, but noting, "Oh, I've got it in me for sure..." before stating that he does what the company tells him to do.

Cena also states that a heel turn will, "never happen."

This is why we need a McMephis-type situation for Cena - send him to ROH for a few shows so he can play the heel for once. I'd love to see the insta-heat he'd get just for showing up - have him beat one of the ROH babyfaces with ease, preferably Elgin, all the while yucking it up as good guy John, then cut a promo running down the locker-room as a bunch of amateurs, throw out the bingo hall line, insult the neckbeard fans and then 'you can't see me' back up the ramp and out of the building.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That's really the only way you could do that with Cena. I also agree he will never be heel. He needs to "be" a heel by putting him in a hostile environment - that way, he doesn't compromise what he stands for and is still the same character, while being able to be different.

Top Bottom