• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

where is the rock

#SaveMySamoans

ibqf2S4ZhdAsAJ.gif

Thorakai

Brock Lesnar in another pre-tapped classic?

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your borkers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I a good old heel turn. Also am I the only who likes the Uso?
I like them. Their matches usually good. They've carried a nonexistent division for awhile. But Rhodes are getting a push, Henry/Show and Slater Gator getting a push and Los Jobadores back the tag division is deep again. Wouldn't mind them dropping the titles.

KissVibes

Banned
I a good old heel turn. Also am I the only who likes the Uso?

They're bland and have suffered from dumb booking. The Wyatt's were red hot and primed for a win. After they didn't, I stopped caring about the tag titles. Plus, they wrestled Rybaxel like eight million times.

Ultratech

They're talented enough but without any competition/feuds or storylines have no purpose or direction. Losing the titles is the best thing that can help for them going forward.

More or less.

I mean, they're alright. I certainly don't hate them or rag on them for silly shit (re: Kofi).

Heroman

Banned
I like them. Their matches usually good. They've carried a nonexistent division for awhile. But Rhodes are getting a push, Henry/Show and Slater Gator getting a push and Los Jobadores back the tag division is deep again. Wouldn't mind them dropping the titles.

Is long as they provide me good match I don't care if they keep the belts.

Top Bottom