• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

DMczaf

Why does he have a cane?

Axl-Rose-Cane.jpg

Heel

Sunny, your stirring speech just motivated me to bust out some burpees in the darkness of the night my friend. I thank you.

strobogo

Banned
Things Axl Rose looks like today:

Fat Carrot Top
A Cat

He had a cane because he fell off a table or something weird like that.

PInk Tape

Banned
I thought Punk wanted out of the wrestling business specifically, not out of the spotlight as a whole? He was even quoted by some as saying he was "done with this wrestling thing". How does that make him a hypocrite?

The impression that I got from him at the beginning of this is that he wanted to live a private, quiet life away from wrestling and everything else (this was before he started talking about being done with wrestling) that's why I called him a hypocrite. If he meant out of the wrestling business as a whole at the start of this whole thing then I apologize for typing what I typed and being wrong.

strobogo

Banned
Axl Rose doesn't even sound like Axl Rose anymore. He sounds like a fat guy trying to sound like Axl Rose.

Sometimes he sounds like Axl Rose. For 60% of a show, he usually sounds like Axl Rose. The other 40% is all over the place. Every few months he has a show where he sounds awesome all the way through, but then the next 3 or 4 will be really bad. Shit really suffers if he goes all out anymore, so he keeps his performances pretty even and measured most of the time, which means less lows, but less highs as well.

The Wrestlemania special is on. I get to watch it on my TV with surround sound instead of my 4" smart phone screen on the Network.

Cena's theme never sounded so good.

Currently watching WM 30. Saw Wyatt trying to lure Cena to hit him with a chair and the ref telling him "That's not who you are, John." Couldn't stop laughing. Next event is going to put me in the hospital.

Vylash

Currently watching WM 30. Saw Wyatt trying to lure Cena to hit him with a chair and the ref telling him "That's not who you are, John." Couldn't stop laughing. Next event is going to put me in the hospital.

the ref trying to give life advice to Cena was the best part of that match

Heel

Some truly captivating storytelling in that match. Still waiting for a gif of John's tortured face as he contemplates using the stairs as a weapon.

Tomorrow's RAW
which I'll be attending
:

20140610_Live_Events_ReignsOrtonRollins.jpg

I gotta say, WWE really defied all my expectations. Nobody involved in the Summerslam main event is advertised for tomorrow even though the show is in just two weeks, and the company is in absolute shambles.

giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Soul, can you tell me where Kane's abs went after WM? Do you find it weird at all that a man deep into his 40s with 22 years of wrestling could suddenly develop abs just with yoga?

Simon Dean said that a lot of the guys, himself included, when they went from active roster members who got tested to being in the office, they got hooked up with performance 'drugs' or whatever you wanna call it. It was all prescription, but it was obviously stuff you couldn't do on the active roster, and he claimed that a lot of people still did them over there despite him getting fired for it.

So it's probably that. Then Kane had to stop when they told him he'd be in-ring again.

Top Bottom