• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
iWUrCVskgTbrE.gif
lol

Aiii

So not worth it
Still haven't been able to find the time to watch G1, anyone got a link to AJ vs. Suzuki from day 7?

Jamie OD

Tomorrow's RAW
which I'll be attending
:

20140610_Live_Events_ReignsOrtonRollins.jpg

I gotta say, WWE really defied all my expectations. Nobody involved in the Summerslam main event is advertised for tomorrow even though the show is in just two weeks, and the company is in absolute shambles.

giphy.gif

Anyone who watched at the time remember how the build for Rock Vs Brock went? I want to say it was similar, little interaction between the two but a lot of training videos to make up for it. The Summerslam trailer promoting Cena Vs Brock kind of looks like they're going for a similar big fight vibe.

Hasney

Eh, l I kinda like it. We'll probably have a Heyman segment and it allows them to focus the show on other things.

Granted, they shouldn't need to do that in 3 hours, but maybe they'll give some focus to adding some more matches to the undercard.

Eh, l I kinda like it. We'll probably have a Heyman segment and it allows them to focus the show on other things.

Granted, they shouldn't need to do that in 3 hours, but maybe they'll give some focus to adding some more matches to the undercard.

Heyman's in New York doing the MMA hour

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Happy birthday BronsonLee.

You're one of the better posters round here. Fave Five material if I ever did such a thing.

Hasney

Thanks.

Also, Jesus Christ, this match.

It's so fucking good. Love how aggressive it is, you can tell they have an issue without understanding a word. Then the (very mild spoiler that doesn't spoil the result)
ref bump/run-in was perfect too. Happened to increase the issues, but without doing enough to affect the result.

Also, YAY BRONSON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Zach

isK5MBwAPWrHH.gif

It's a shame that so much of the DoD stuff was on Saturday Night and Main Event, which likely won't be put up for a long time. If you look closely, you can see the edge of the set, King Curtis apparently mouthing lines, and the open studio door. It's truly AWFUL and I can't wait for you to get to this.

Pillman joins the Horsemen officially at Halloween Havoc 1995.

Haha... I hate you.

And woooooo, Loose Cannon!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Who have the cleanest backstage reputations? In terms of being liked and not making trouble

Mark Henry
Kane
John Tenta
Christian?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ASSHOLES *shoots machine gun into the air several times*

Have a nice birthday. You only get one day. This "birthday weekend" bullshit is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. I ought to slap you around. Happy goddamn birthday!

Thanks guys! I feel old now, oddly enough.

...Well done.

Happy Birthday!

Don't shoot guns.

I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WASN'T AMERICA *pew pew pew*

Have a nice birthday. You only get one day. This "birthday weekend" bullshit is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of. I ought to slap you around. Happy goddamn birthday!

Birthday weeks and birthday weekends are the worst, it's called birthday for a reason dammit!

I was doing tons of stuff this weekend, so it gets rolled into the birthday dammit! All I'm doing today is working and Dave & Busters (because I'm a child)

BIRTHWEEK

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lets face it, celebrating getting older loses its charm at 18 anyways.

I guess 21 for you sad folk over on that side of the ocean.

Why do you hate America so much? Jeez, give it a rest.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Arisa is apparently a Shibata fangirl.

The greatest female wrestler in the world is a fan of the greatest male wrestler in the world. It's so beautiful that I think I could cry.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Arisa is apparently a Shibata fangirl.

The greatest female wrestler in the world is a fan of the greatest male wrestler in the world. It's so beautiful that I think I could cry.

Shibata's a dick. Fuck that dude. Fuckin asshole...

he beat Honma :/ jerk-ass!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shibata's a dick. Fuck that dude. Fuckin asshole...

he beat Honma :/ jerk-ass!

Do you get mad at Brock for beating Spike Dudley?

Because that's what that is like. Especially when he put over Shelton 'putting a letter in your name isn't going to give you a personality' Benjamin earlier in the year

jmdajr

"Boil for 2 minutes, set aside for one hour. Enjoy."

Not sure what magical world this works for cooking beans from scratch, but it was on the package.

What does this have to do with wrestling. Nothing.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do you get mad at Brock for beating Spike Dudley?

Because that's what that is like. Especially when he put over Shelton 'putting a letter in your name isn't going to give you a personality' Benjamin earlier in the year

Sheruton Exxoooo Benjamiiiiiiiiin

No, because Spike looks like a piece of shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
IT's weird that Stephanie's going to all this workout effort when we all know she's just going to have Kharma come out and powerbomb Brie instead

Top Bottom