• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

hbd hobolee

Can anyone justify this shit
UwiUJba.jpg

it is DDT. It is always a fun and good time.

Hasney

Speaking of can't unsee, my housemate came down while I was watching G1 while Shibata was on and went "Holy shit, that's the Asian version of Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia".

I really cannot unsee that one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Speaking of can't unsee, my housemate came down while I was watching G1 while Shibata was on and went "Holy shit, that's the Asian version of Mac from It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia".

I really cannot unsee that one.

Fuck
Oh38qqj.jpg

vs
7lsauqt.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
As noted, the third hour of last Monday's WWE RAW drew just 4.051 after falling from 4.511 million viewers in the second hour. The final segment of that show featured Brie Bella and Stephanie McMahon building to their SummerSlam match.

On a recent episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, a fan asked if any blame was being put on Brie for the low number in the final hour. We don't have the RAW quarter-hour ratings yet but it's very possible that the final segment caused the big drop. It was said that likely no blame is being put on Brie because it's Stephanie's angle and that would mean blaming Stephanie also, which isn't going to happen.

Meltzerism.

zychi

Banned
Meltzerism.
I still don't understand why this guy is the dirtsheets guy. His stuff is always "we don't know," "it's possible, but not likely" and "word in the locker room is."

Besides the actual rating number(which i'm sure can be grabbed somewhere else, Meltz seems like the unofficial Chris Brousssard of WWE.

Mengetsu

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/04/wwe-2k15-story-career-modes-and-more-revealed-ign-first

Last year, WWE 2K14 electrified with its sprawling campaign mode, 30 Years of Wrestlemania. 2K15 is looking to tell a more focused, up-close-and-personal story than the broad historic view offered in 2K14. 2K Showcase will be broken up into two episodes, each one focusing in tightly on an epic rivalry from the WWE’s past. Think of them as mini-documentaries of a sort. Could it be Rock vs Austin? Undertaker vs Kane? 2K hasn't spilled the beans just yet, but rest assured we'll be the first to know, and when we do, so will you. If the excellent 30 Years of Wrestlemania was any indication, though, the authenticity of the presentation will make these rivalries a treat to play through.

In addition to reliving these golden WWE memories, you'll finally have a true, discreet career mode for your created wrestlers in MyCareer. This mode has been lifted from NBA 2K14 and adapted to the WWE environment.While I didn't think the mode had the right synergy with the NBA, the WWE seems like a logical place to apply it. Imagine replacing all those cheese-ball, amateur hour characters and cutscenes with authentically voiced and mo-capped WWE Superstars. You get the picture. Exact details of the mode are still forthcoming, but we do know that it will be on the current-gen version only. Sorry, 360/PS3 stalwarts.

No matter what version you play, though, you'll get to enjoy the fruits of Visual Concepts' involvement. Over 50 days worth of motion capture sessions went on at 2K's state-of-the-art mo-cap facility, where WWE Superstars spent hours getting their signature moves digitally recreated. All told, WWE 2K15 features five times (FIVE TIMES! FIVE TIMES!) the animation data of 2K14. Thankfully, just as much effort has gone into improving the way the game sounds, the color commentary in particular. Over four times as many lines were recorded this time around, which should go a long way towards spicing up what has consistently been one of the franchise's presentational low points.

BHZ Mayor

So, PS360 version will be the same old shit version, and the PS4/XBO version will have this new career mode but probably a bunch of missing features due to getting used to the new hardware.

zychi

Banned
Wwe2k will pull an nba this year. Beautiful graphics, but everything will be locked behind VC payments. Reviewers won't see this/get money put in their pocket, and wwe fans will buy it regardless because we always do(tho ive been good since the ps2 era to just rent them).

Im not expecting miracles here.

Thorakai

WWE All Stars was the last wrestling game I've picked up. Haven't bought a WWE game in their 'sim' series since Raw vs. Smackdown 2007. Hoping the 2K acquisition will slowly breathe in new life to the series.

DMczaf

Y'all buying the sell from video game carnies who are creating a game for wrestling carnies.

Y'all are 2 levels deep marks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys really need those stupid-ass dolls?

Sephzilla

Both XB1 and PS4 lack MP3 support right now right? This makes me nervous that we won't be able to have custom entrance music for CAWs now :(

Hasney

Both XB1 and PS4 lack MP3 support right now right? This makes me nervous that we won't be able to have custom entrance music for CAWs now :(

Yeah, I've been thinking that. They could theoretically add the feature themselves to read an external HDD and play them, but I'm not holding my breath.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm as concerned as everyone else about the anal sex with ladder term, but:

"nidro.girls.fucking.hot.hart" is WEIRD

Top Bottom