• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zero people give a shit if some random person on twitter 'lost all respect'

Exactly zero people. Stop overestimating your own value.

DMczaf

BuKSm_8CcAAaft0.jpg:large

BuKHvbbCEAA01Ca.jpg:large

10540248_782243495143520_1915190756_n.jpg

This stuff is somewhat entertaining and it baffles me that they give it away rather than putting it on the Network.

It should absolutely be on the Network, even if it's also on Youtube. They should just port all their Youtube content to the Network because a lot of people don't watch their Youtube shit anyway.

enewtabie

So I've gotten back into wrestling. I stopped watching right before John Cena got big. I'm 40 and I watched pretty much everything from early 80s until early 00s. Got a lot to catch up on,but the app seems cool.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So I've gotten back into wrestling. I stopped watching right before John Cena got big. I'm 40 and I watched pretty much everything from early 80s until early 00s. Got a lot to catch up on,but the app seems cool.

Good stuff to jump in on. Do you want any recommends? Anything you really love?

enewtabie

Good stuff to jump in on. Do you want any recommends? Anything you really love?

I watched some of the Saturday Night Main events during the free week. Do they have the old NWA. I remember the Jim Crockett cup and the horsemen beating up Dusty Rhodes at a gas station and hurting Sam Houston. So maybe some stuff like that.

fave five right now just to see who we're dealing with.

sup.

daniel-bryan-wwe-2k15.jpg

oh mah gawd

pls b true

was probably placeholder for the proper cover. the sina cover.

Ric Flair
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rob Van Dam(ECW in NY)
The Rock
CM Punk( just watching this guy now. Saw him on tv and he's what really got me back to watching. Then I find out he left?

cm punk was the reason i came back and never looked back since. welcome aboard.

you hear about this Daniel Bryan guy? he's pretty swell, check out his catalog of quality.

If you really wanna get crazy, dabble into G1 from New Japan this year.

JavyOO7

When Aki did their wrestling games back in the day, they got the gameplay part so right. After the gameplay, the graphics (for the time) were pretty damn good too. And the gameplay is so simple... weak grapples, strong grapples, weak/strong attacks etc... jesus. And it seems like Yukes has been doing this forever and from some of the games I've played of theirs the gameplay is still a ways off from how Aki did it. How is that even possible?

Xater

you hear about this Daniel Bryan guy? he's pretty swell.

If you really want o break it down just watch the Aj Styles matches from G1. Man they are beautiful. I have to get the rest of them done today. Oh ad Shibata macthes are also great if you want to see some real stiff shit.

NoRéN

Ric Flair
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Rob Van Dam(ECW in NY)
The Rock
CM Punk( just watching this guy now. Saw him on tv and he's what really got me back to watching. Then I find out he left?

Kind of really fucking sucks, right?

Which reminds me, what are some top CM Punk matches available on the wwe network?

enewtabie

you hear about this Daniel Bryan guy? he's pretty swell.

The only reason I know who he is because my wife watches the Divas show on E.

NoRéN;123971690 said:

Which reminds me, what are some top CM Punk matches available on the wwe network?

all his Cena matches. Especially the one for the no.1 contenders at Mania 29.

that was the true main event in my opinion, could've been such a great culmination to such a top-level feud.

even if cena won, it would've still been amazing. that's how great it is.

enewtabie

NoRéN;123971690 said:

Yeah he did this awesome promo. Pipe bomb or something like that a few years ago. Hell I thought it was real.

NoRéN

all his Cena matches. Especially the one for the no.1 contenders at Mania 29.

that was the true main event in my opinion, could've been such a great culmination to such a top-level feud.

even if cena won, it would've still been amazing. that's how great it is.

Oh, i definitely missed that one. Thanks!

Yeah he did this awesome promo. Pipe bomb or something like that a few years ago. Hell I thought it was real.
Oh, I saw all that stuff. I want to say 2012 is when i bailed so anything from 2012 on.

Heel

Heyman promises the most raw and candid Brock interview package ever done for tonight's RAW. Will...will he be shooting?

jmdajr

Lol, Lord Al wasn't even close to great in his role as a backstage interviewer/commentator, but man I do enjoy watching him. Dude seemed like a ton of fun - I wish more matches of his were available, he came across like a real unique character in the ring as well.

I will always remember him saying Davey Boy's dreadlocks looked "stuuuupid."
It was a shoot brother!

Top Bottom