• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

DMczaf

Jesus. Every damn year. You people.

iWbwxSH1TUT6i.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Doesn't matter as long as Soulplaya has his "Five Fingers of Death" entrance.

Speaking of Souplaya I look forward to seeing if his annual critique of Kane's half arsed entrance rings true for another year of WWE video games.

i really wanna know if CM Punk is gonna be in the game. When do you think they did the scans? cause he'll STAND OUT if he left right before they did them.

Anth0ny

eh, looking at what 2K did with the NBA 2K player models on PS4, I wouldn't be surprised if that Cena screenshot was sincere.

Of course, it says nothing about the actual gameplay, which is most likely still dogshit. But having pretty graphics FINALLY is a good start? I guess?

Do you think they will include Corporate Kane? I think he's better than fat red suit Kane

It depends, can the newfangled graphical prowess of this entry capture the majesty of Corporate Kane's Punk slaying physique? perhaps, in which case he'll have to miss out on the last gen editions of the game, my PS3 wouldn't be able to handle that.

Xater

eh, looking at what 2K did with the NBA 2K player models on PS4, I wouldn't be surprised if that Cena screenshot was sincere.

Of course, it says nothing about the actual gameplay, which is most likely still dogshit. But having pretty graphics FINALLY is a good start? I guess?

It's something at least. If they only improved the graphics I might at least pick the game up once it goes on sale. If it's legitimately good I could see myself picking it up day 1. That is not something I have done for these games in many years.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Speaking of Souplaya I look forward to seeing if his annual critique of Kane's half arsed entrance rings true for another year of WWE video games.
I just want them to update his outfit. It's been outdated since 2012.

And his entrance was actually good this year. The only problem is that it was two years outdated, as well.

took a peek at the OT and GS and this forum gets worse every day. everything is outrage after outrage after outrage. spreads like a disease. wildfire. it's toxic.

I don't know what's funnier. The dude doing the patented Terry Funk Moonsault and shattering his knees or the other one just landing flat on the ladder and rotating to the floor

I never even noticed how bad that dude's moonsault was until now

Lol head first on the ladder

That's why I love botching

Guardians of the Mat

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who did this to lamb-lamb :/

Whatever happened to Omerta, folks

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, it might be related to Nintendo in some way. Mods are weird over there.

jmdajr

WWE Superstar Randy Orton Bashed For Calling Fan 'Latino Ms. Piggy

0804-randy-orton-twitter-3.jpg

WWE Superstar Randy Orton teased a fan by calling her "Latino Ms. Piggy" on Twitter, blasting her picture out to millions of his followers ... and wrestling fans are now on the attack.

The woman snapped a pic with Orton Sunday afternoon in Texas and then posted it online. But Orton tweeted the same photo shortly after to his girlfriend with a pretty mean caption.

"Look @kimklro I met the Latino Ms. Piggy today at the gym. I wish you were there to have a good laugh with me! #MsPig"

Turns out there's some serious beef between the fan and Orton's girlfriend ... a few months ago the wrestler blocked her on Twitter for sending harassing messages to his girlfriend.

She also tweeted saying he was a douche when they took the photo.

Some wrestling fans were still pissed however ... for example, "I lost all respect I had for @RandyOrton after reading that last tweet. You should be ashamed of yourself."

Top Bottom