• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

jmdajr

I only have so much internet bandwidth so physical media is still good.

Sure, I could have tons of digital files on a little server but meh, too lazy to set it up. I have no interest in ripping my video collection.

Streaming or Physical media videos for me.

Heel

Geez Louise, Ariel closing in on a 2 hour interview with Heyman. I wonder if they reacted to the Jones/DC angle.

El-Suave

My dog with a sign my niece made for a house show in Berlin:
BoU6D7-IEAACvP-.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beagles are dope dogs. I can't imagine my life without one! I used to be a cat guy, but then a dog came along and I can't believe I ever wasted my time with cats. Cats are still dope, just LESS dope.

JavyOO7

Texts I've gotten from WWE today:

The Man Called Sting has been added to the SummerSlam Confidential Panels in Los Angeles! Get details here: http://vbs.cm/B0XIGM 11:39 AM

Breaking news: AJ Lee will defend her Divas Title against Paige at SummerSlam. Read more here: http://vbs.cm/c0KI2O 4:07 PM

Breaking News on WWE.com: AJ Lee will defend her Divas Championship against Paige at SummerSlam. Match preview at http://vbs.cm/p0fIzN. 4:21 PM

Alucard

Banned
Heh Heyman just said that it was a bad idea to attach him to Cesaro. Such a great interview.

Which interview is this?

And yeah, not sure why they derailed Cesaro so hard after Mania. Everyone wanted to cheer him, but the WWE fought against it as hard as they could.

Xater

It probably hurts more when the table doesn't break.

Which interview is this?

And yeah, not sure why they derailed Cesaro so hard after Mania. Everyone wanted to cheer him, but the WWE fought against it as hard as they could.

Look at the top of the page. It's Ariel Helwani interviewing Heyman during the MMA Hour.

Bowser

DIRTSHEETZ NEWZ:

WZ has learned from sources inside WWE a title unification match with the Intercontinental and the United States Championship is being discussed for SummerSlam as of this past weekend.

As of now, the match would be a triple threat match with The Miz, Sheamus and Dolph Ziggler.

I'm all for it.

As for the WWE title match:

Speaking of SummerSlam, the participants of the main event WWE World Heavyweight Championship match will not be at RAW tonight.

It’s expected a seven minute long video package will air hyping the match and telling the story between Brock Lesnar and John Cena. Both men recorded sit-down interviews for the piece. It’s described as having a similar feel to what UFC might do for one of its big fights.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not a bad way to hype it. Brock's previous feud with Cena went real well with that kind of style of vignette.

Our signs for tonight:

tumblr_n9sv34JAoJ1ruwc07o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9sv34JAoJ1ruwc07o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9sv34JAoJ1ruwc07o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9sv34JAoJ1ruwc07o4_1280.jpg

Five Year-Old Fave Five Methodology:
Daughter said Tyler Breeze first, was shown all the pictures of the WWE roster and picked 19. Asked her what her favorites were out of those, she started saying names that weren't on the list of 19. Decided on these five, then asked her which was most favorite, then next most, and so on.

Reasons they make the fave five:
AJ: Likes her clothes
Breeze: His fuzzy phone
Stardust: Blowing the glitter (she wanted Alexa Bliss on her list too)
Ryback: His music
El Torito: Ole

Aiii

So not worth it
Real talk: Lil' Naitch is one of my favorite performers of ALL TIME.

I marked out hard the first time I saw him live (tightening the ropes at a house show).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice signs, Matthew. Very sharp. You should meet up with our other dude who posted earlier!

Zach

Beagles are dope dogs. I can't imagine my life without one! I used to be a cat guy, but then a dog came along and I can't believe I ever wasted my time with cats. Cats are still dope, just LESS dope.

Are we soulmates, Vinny? Beagles are the best ever and I think about getting one often. But then I think about how I'm not at home for eight hours a day and I feel bad. I've read dogs -- specifically beagles -- get depressed easily without consistent human interaction. And then I think that maybe I should get two beagles so they can at least have each other to hang out with. And then I think "where am I going to get this beagle and shouldn't I just adopt a dog?"

It's all very overwhelming.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Are we soulmates, Vinny? Beagles are the best ever and I think about getting one often. But then I think about how I'm not at home for eight hours a day and I feel bad. I've read dogs -- specifically beagles -- get depressed easily without consistent human interaction. And then I think that maybe I should get two beagles so they can at least have each other to hang out with. And then I think "where am I going to get this beagle and shouldn't I just adopt a dog?"

It's all very overwhelming.

If you have a choice, you should adopt.

I have two roommates and two dogs - one a beagle, one not mine at all and is some hound thing. Sweet dog, just empty in the brain. Beagles are da bess. She's noisy as shit when she thinks something's going down and is a stubborn asshole sometimes but I wouldn't trade it for nothin'. Life's complete with a Beagle but it can be high maintenance.

Top Bottom