• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

So Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier just got in a fight at a UFC press event. UFC is now boxing.

Also Jon Jones is a fucking idiot pt 348230482059235

Heel

a0421147611_2.jpg

Mike Tenay is back. Please support him during these hard TNA times

http://miketenay.bandcamp.com/album/tenay-in-tokyo

2ahdqu81vk84.gif

If one were to subscribe to the WWE network, not having watched wrestling since the late 80s/early 90s, would it ever be possible to catch up? Where would I even start?

joelseph

would it ever be possible to catch up? Where would I even start?

You could watch all PPVs sequentially but you couldn't catch up by watching PPVs and corresponding shows sequentially. So no, I don't think it's possible to "catch up" without a lot of help from 3rd party sites. You can definitely enjoy the new product though.

dream

Cormier is a dick for shoving him, Jones potential Dumbass Of The Year award for punching him

Bonus points to that small dude for trying to separate people twice his size, but camon :p

Have you listened to Cormier's episode of the SCSA Show? Dude is basically a wrestling gaffer, right down to being a Daniel Bryan fan.

I'm loving this. This is the best angle of the year, and all it took was 5 seconds of contact.

Heel

Have you listened to Cormier's episode of the SCSA Show? Dude is basically a wrestling gaffer, right down to being a Daniel Bryan fan.

I'm loving this. This is the best angle of the year, and all it took was 5 seconds of contact.

I almost have to think that Stone Cold Steven helped orchestrate this angle.

"DC, shove that sum'bitch and take a bump for him."

Amazing storytelling.

Xater

Now this makes me just sad that I can't have a dog or a cat. My allergies are just so bad that I would suffocate if I am around it for too long. I really do love dogs though... :(

jmdajr

Now this makes me just sad that I can't have a dog or a cat. My allergies are just so bad that I would suffocate if I am around it for too long. I really do love dogs though... :(

Dog allergies are usually not that bad really. But cats? Jesus Christ. Just hell.

Dogs are disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Friend Sina wouldn't have any of those fuckers shitting up his big ole mansion.
He wouldn't have kids there either.

Xater

Dog allergies are usually not that bad really. But cats? Jesus Christ. Just hell.

Cats are not as bad for me but I still can not own one. It sometimes makes me really sad. Well I try to at least enjoy my short interactions with dogs.

BTW this Heyman interview that was posted earlier is great so far. I love this guy. I could listen to him all day.

Top Bottom