• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

So I'm gonna renew the Network, but I turned off "automatic renew" cause I wanna score a sweet deal (well, free shirt or something) that I think WWE will offer to new members.

Though I wonder if WWE will "reward" original customers who renew automatically? They've been pretty generous with the Network (including the 9.95 price point).

LRE1YIH.png

Mine ends Tuesday, September 30, 2014 and I'm not renewing. I thought it was over around the end of august but whatever. At least I'll get to watch NOC in HD on my TV lol.

Past

Can't believe Steph Vs. Brie is one of the headline of this year Summerslam. It's getting more time than Lesnar/Cena ffs.

Heel

I hope LP takes this time to reflect on his sordid posting history. WrassleGAF is the clique, and FnP is the movement. Adapt or perish.

Gorillaz

Speaking of rhythm I was listening to a certain rock group
Arcade Fire
and find myself possibly becoming a f...f...fan...

I feel like I'm morphing into Spider, pretty soon I'm going to through out metaphors on indie wrestlers. What do I do now

strobogo

Banned
Speaking of rhythm I was listening to a certain rock group
Arcade Fire
and find myself possibly becoming a f...f...fan...

I feel like I'm morphing into Spider, pretty soon I'm going to through out metaphors on indie wrestlers. What do I do now

It's too late. Get your skinny jeans and SS hair cut ready now.

Top Bottom