• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Heel

Yep. It has no adverse effect on it at all. The only real concern is the athletic commission and keeping it very safe.

The only real question is who is in on it, and the repercussions from those who aren't. I assume NSAC is going to want a cut of their purses now.

One thing is for sure though, either their head of PR has the best facials in sports entertainment or he didn't get the memo:

BuN4LGcIYAAih_w.jpg:large

We're talking about the same NSAC, right?

The same NSAC that called both known admitted cheaters Vitor and Chael their "friends", let Vitor off scot-free, gave retired Chael a 2-year ban "just in case", and offered Chael a job?!

I can't imagine they're too much of a concern to the UFC right now.

Heel

We're talking about the same NSAC, right?

The same NSAC that called both known admitted cheaters Vitor and Chael their "friends", let Vitor off scot-free, gave retired Chael a 2-year ban "just in case", and offered Chael a job?!

I can't imagine they're too much of a concern to the UFC right now.

The very same, Tom. It's all about the money. They're going to feign outrage and take their percentage. Bernard Hopkins got fined 200k for a shove in the face.

Slizeezyc

Guyssss, can I please get the BJ Penn headnod.gif

I need to add it to my collection and have looked through this entire thread and somehow it hasn't been posted yet this month.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guyssss, can I please get the BJ Penn headnod.gif

I need to add it to my collection and have looked through this entire thread and somehow it hasn't been posted yet this month.

By the time I found it I figured I've been beaten so here:
iCpkdv1YMZpTL.gif

Xater

Guys, can you stop spamming negative comments about the WWE Network? We get it already, you don't like it or are too poor to afford it but most of us see the amazing value it represents and we're tired of reading your posts.

Aren't you the one who was beggin' for someone to buy you the network like a DatingAge poster beggin' for some pussy?

I have a few 2002 era CZWs on the horizon and a few 2001 CZWs I didn't watch. To be honest I'm scared. I remember watching one YEARS ago where it was held in someone's garden, and someone jumped off a truck or something. That was enough. However, I feel like I'm missing out on seeing some of the younger guys become good or something.

It's the same with IWA-MS, I don't really want to watch the shows as the VHS quality has degraded poorly over the years (and due to the several tape transfers no doubt), but you get to see Chris Hero, Punk, Cobana, and even Necro Butcher before they became names.

Kornflayx

That was Towel Boy, the idiot avoiding the move. Hurricane Kid just got his fucking face destroyed by Ruckus and a chair;

http://i.minus.com/ib0akjJNnl3KVD.gif - NSFW

I don't remember which promotion it was (probably CZW), but the nastiest clip I ever saw was Ian Rotten cutting Mad Man Pondo with a scissor. Just straight up cutting into his upper arm and forehead. Even the hardcore fans were LEGIT SHOOK

Found it: NSFL!!!

My DVR didnt record RAW last night!!!!!!

Does anyone else run into a problem where the DVR shows its recording, but when you go to play it it doesn't show up?

Top Bottom