• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Sephzilla

would you rather see Cena beat Brock at summerslam or Cena beat Brock at WM?

it hurts to post this.

SummerSlam. Because the immediate dropoff in Network subs would result in amazing delicious Vince tears that would rival that of when Linda dropped out of her Senate race

imBask

Banned
SummerSlam. Because the immediate dropoff in Network subs would result in amazing delicious Vince tears that would rival that of when Linda dropped out of her Senate race

if they keep raw as bad as it's been lately AND Cena wins at summerslam, i'll subscribe to the network just to cancel my subscription instantly

DMczaf

I cringed like hell during that ending. The crowd was like wtf 0_o and everybody was holding lex up like he accomplished something...

1993NovWWFMagazine.jpg

tumblr_n8ea8tSXDb1shsq9jo2_400.gif

The WWE is so missing the ball on a Kane/Taker animated movie. These idiots spend years building up these careers only to have them job out for no reason. Instead of just utilizing these character, they'll have them play other ones, lol.
I wonder if his tights change to a red and white colour scheme for that.
Animated Kane/Taker would make most battle anime look small time and can't possibly end with the power of friendship so I'm in.

I legit miss the days were they really played up Kane and Taker having supernatural powers. It was comic booky as hell especially in the Attitude Era of all places, but fuck it was cool.

Indeed, that was Kane/Taker supernatural stupidity done right, done wrong is ineffective horror movie Kane swiping away at Brie Bella with no real endgame to this action.

Hasney

Watching the Heyman thing and when it came to Memphis, surprised they didn't talk about Paul backing out of scaffold match and Lawler breaking his jaw like they talked about on Legends of Wrestling.

Brilliant so far though.

The Paul Heyman documentary completely exposes Stephanie McMahon, whom i am not even sure is in character or is this the real her, she comes across as stupid and even pretends to be on his level or even above.

I am surprised they did not edit much of this out, its one of the better documentaries that WWE has done.

Self burial?

Kornflayx

Just catching up on Day 8 of the G1 and good god, why did TNA let Archer go? Fantastic big man:

ibfCmSI5XfF3t2.gif

iwhF2ongTjeq7.gif

And if AJ Styles doesn't win wrestler of the year, I'm blaming the poors who can't afford the G1 Climax.

I cringed like hell during that ending. The crowd was like wtf 0_o and everybody was holding lex up like he accomplished something...

YOU DID IT LEX
YOU SLAMMED THE BIG FOREIGNER AND BEAT HIM except you didn't win the title because we need Bret to win it at Mania X but YOU DID IT

Heel

It's all about the monay, and WWE is unlikely to spend it. I wouldn't be surprised if Viacom makes a play and Brock invades The Bellator Zone.

Top Bottom