• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

I'd have enjoyed Mega Man X a lot more had they not dialled back so hard on the platforming and pushed more for simply okay combat, got to say I'm with Vince on team disappointment as wrong as this makes me feel.

Note that disappointment doesn't mean bad by any stretch.

Sephzilla

I'll agree that every Mega Man X game from X4 on was disappointing though. I think every incarnation of Mega Man that makes it past 3 games goes to shit after that.

BFIB

Rewatching some of the WWF '95 era. I kind of fell out of WWF at this point with WCW/ECW. Hakushi was very underrated.

And what was up w/ those tats?

Vee_One

Just watched the Paul Heyman doc. Such an amazing story, I knew he was influential but was never aware of just how much he has done. Really enjoyed it.

Hasney

Just watched the Paul Heyman doc. Such an amazing story, I knew he was influential but was never aware of just how much he has done. Really enjoyed it.

I mentioned it yesterday, but if you haven't, listen to Jerichos podcast with Edge and Heyman. It fills in a couple of blanks and elaborates on a couple of things, especially around the Smackdown head writer era.

Vee_One

I mentioned it yesterday, but if you haven't, listen to Jerichos podcast with Edge and Heyman. It fills in a couple of blanks and elaborates on a couple of things, especially around the Smackdown head writer era.

will check it out, cheers

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dunno. If I gave MMX to a baby, I could see them attempting to gnaw on the controller rather than finish it and probably would not be able to give me their opinion on the game.

they'll fit right in!

saying that the Megaman X games were disappointing isnt truth tho

but it is my opinion. It's ok we can let people have em!
while I actively try to tear down other peoples' opinions

I've been feeling really different about a lot of games people have been loving lately. Wonder if I've lost the flavor.

I hated Shovel Knight. Thought it was absolute garbage.

jmdajr

they'll fit right in!

but it is my opinion. It's ok we can let people have em!
while I actively try to tear down other peoples' opinions

I've been feeling really different about a lot of games people have been loving lately. Wonder if I've lost the flavor.

I hated Shovel Knight. Thought it was absolute garbage.

Unfortunately I don't think Shovel Knight is a game about Triple H. Oh well.

You hate tons of things I like and yet somehow you respect DMC. Not sure how I feel about that since I do in fact like it. I'd be more comfortable if you hated it. It makes me think it's a bad game.

Hasney

UFC More like Ultimately Frightning Children.

2kdWCKz.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Unfortunately I don't think Shovel Knight is a game about Triple H. Oh well.

You hate tons of things I like and yet somehow you respect DMC. Not sure how I feel about that since I do in fact like it. I'd be more comfortable if you hated it. It makes me think it's a bad game.

We don't have to be different all the time

To play a piano you need the white keys and brown keys
sz0oYZt.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
Am I alone in thinking it's weird that wrassle GAF threads often diverge into video game discussions? On a video game forum where there are literally thousands of other threads dedicated for that?

Am I alone in thinking it's weird that wrassle GAF threads often diverge into video game discussions? On a video game forum where there are literally thousands of other threads dedicated for that?

Its AM wrasslegaf hours, sometimes there's nothing else to sound off about.

Also I probably wouldn't give a shit about the opinion of half of the animu avatared gaming side dweebs anyway

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Sometimes you wanna know what the pals you've made in a community thread are into without people shitting up the place that live, breathe, and die gaming-side.

It's ok we're all pals here and I like to hear from everyone in this thread. I don't care about those other cats in Gaming-Side because I haven't forged friendships with them.

Sephzilla

You're complaining about people talking about video games on a video game centric forum.

But meh, we can't talk about wrestling all the time around here. Gotta break that up once and a while and keep the product fresh.

Hasney

Probably be more wrestling discussion if people ponied up just $9.99

Working from home tomorrow and realised I have 3 days of G1 to catch up on. I'm sure I'll be very productive.

Threads on gaming side move too fast and I value the opinions of OT users I'm familiar with more than some random user from gaming side.

Wrestles;

Masato Yoshino & Uhaa Nation vs T-Hawk & Eita - (Dragon Gate 2014/08/05)

Watch this match, friends. T-Hawk is awesome - he's being super protected at the moment and is pretty green, he's like Dragon Gate's Roman Reigns, but already a ton better in the ring.

*edit, did we ever find out what Lambda got got for?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Threads on gaming side move too fast and I value the opinions of OT users I'm familiar with more than some random user from gaming side.

Wrestles;

Masato Yoshino & Uhaa Nation vs T-Hawk & Eita - (Dragon Gate 2014/08/05)

Watch this match, friends. T-Hawk is awesome - he's being super protected at the moment and is pretty green, he's like Dragon Gate's Roman Reigns, but already a ton better in the ring.

T-Hawk has been really dope though. Really fun to watch. Plus...Uhaa Nation is always worth watching. Was this their main event at that show?

Mahonay

Banned
Sometimes you wanna know what the pals you've made in a community thread are into without people shitting up the place that live, breathe, and die gaming-side.

It's ok we're all pals here and I like to hear from everyone in this thread. I don't care about those other cats in Gaming-Side because I haven't forged friendships with them.
I thought that might be the case. Makes perfect sense to me brehs!
Ie17FZ6.gif

I run my own forum elsewhere with my closer online buds. NeoGAF has typically served as a more general forum for me.

That said, you dudes ain't bad. These are my favorite threads on the site.

I like hearing the opinions of games by the people in this thread. I consider them to be my friends and am interested in their thoughts. Even as outrageous as they may be.

Top Bottom