• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

Man God

Non-Canon Member
ibdF5QoanyLomC.gif
ibdF5QoanyLomC.gif

ibdF5QoanyLomC.gif
ibdF5QoanyLomC.gif

strobogo

Banned
I wonder...

Seriously though guys, the crowd brought her near to tears. Which the fine students of Full Sail definitely wouldn't have cut out, so it will be the GOAT NXT segment.

Why do you want to see a grown woman berated to tears? Is that related to your enjoyment of Sucker Punch?

If Eva Marie knew a single fucking thing about the business, she would know that any reaction good or bad will work for her and not against her. She needs to realize those boos are helping her career. She needs to embrace it.

I wonder...

Seriously though guys, the crowd brought her near to tears. Which the fine students of Full Sail definitely wouldn't have cut out, so it will be the GOAT NXT segment.

Full Sail courses on how to dub over a booing crowd with cheers are required by WWE.

Tonight's NXT matches:

NXT Tag Team Championship Tournament match: Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs Tye Dillinger and Jason Jordan

Xavier Woods vs CJ Parker

Bayley vs Eva Marie

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Sami Zayn and Adam Rose
Damn. The last we will ever see of Tye Dillinger and Jason Jordan as a pair. Brah got released......

strobogo

Banned
Busy day planned.

About to go on at least a 30 mile ride.

Come home, watch Fire Walk With Me and bonus stuff.

Go see that independent Bateaster movie.

Watch and laugh at a grown woman being treated so harshly that she cries in public in a wrestling ring.

Have some sex after I'm done laughing at that grown woman being driven to tears in front of an audience.

RP912

Banned
Tonight's NXT matches:

NXT Tag Team Championship Tournament match: Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady vs Tye Dillinger and Jason Jordan

Xavier Woods vs CJ Parker

Bayley vs Eva Marie

Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel vs Sami Zayn and Adam Rose

Wrestling_mental_breakdown.gif

match of the year goddammit...

Aiii

So not worth it
Busy day planned.

About to go on at least a 30 mile ride.

Come home, watch Fire Walk With Me and bonus stuff.

Go see that independent Bateaster movie.

Watch and laugh at a grown woman being treated so harshly that she cries in public in a wrestling ring.

Have some sex after I'm done laughing at that grown woman being driven to tears in front of an audience.

This would so be your tag right now if I had the power.

jmdajr

If Eva Marie knew a single fucking thing about the business, she would know that any reaction good or bad will work for her and not against her. She needs to realize those boos are helping her career. She needs to embrace it.

Did she cry????

Fuck, next step in machine evolution is here.

XShagrath

from PWG Facebook Page:

Due to injuries, AR Fox and Trent? will not be able to participate in the 2014 Battle of Los Angeles.

Thanks for posting this. I believe AR Fox was scheduled for the Evolve event in Orlando, so I checked my email (which I never do), and found out there has been a venue change. I would have been pissed if i had went to the original venue first, since the new one is about 20 minutes away.

KAP151

Just got back from the WWE Live event in Melbourne.

Jesus H Christ Ric Flair looked rough. He was the ref between Roman Reigns and Kane in street fight match. He must of been drunk, or bloody close to it. Kinda sad really.

And Nikki Bella's tits. Good god, they are fucking huge!

jmdajr

Just got back from the WWE Live event in Melbourne.

Jesus H Christ Ric Flair looked rough. He was the ref between Roman Reigns and Kane in street fight match. He must of been drunk, or bloody close to it. Kinda sad really.

And Nikki Bella's tits. Good god, they are fucking huge!

Cenastupidsmile4_zps881f8612.gif

edit: Actually I've seen them in person and the Bellas are in fact quite stunning.

Aiii

So not worth it
One of our correspondents who has attended every single TNA New York City taping this year noted to us that the crowd was dead at last night's tapings. He added that attendance was low and that security had to move fans up to better seats to fill them in. They were also giving away tickets outside of the arena.

Not exactly going out swinging, are they?

Friend Edge, what troubles you, friend?

Vs6vAxh.jpg

:_;

Sick Bullet Club corset, breh. Too sweet me!

tumblr_n73ju5x4qd1qzkr3vo2_250.gif

Same here! I like Trent, but both Candice and Bobby are more exciting entrants for me, personally. Here's the full card for the first two nights;

Night 1 - August 29

Young Bucks & Adam Cole vs. Men of Low Moral Fiber & Zack Sabre, Jr.

Bad Influence vs. Inner City Machine Guns vs. World's Cutest Tag Team

BOLA Matches
Kyle O'Reilly vs. Drew Gulak
Bobby Fish vs. Brian Cage
Biff Busick vs. Roderick Strong
Michael Elgin vs. Tommaso Ciampa
Trevor Lee vs. Cedric Alexander
AJ Styles vs. Brian Meyers (Curt Hawkins)

Night 2 - August 30

Young Bucks vs. Bad Influence

Unbreakable F'N Machines vs. Drew Gulak & Biff Busick

BOLA Matches
ACH vs. Kenny Omega
Adam Cole vs. Zack Sabre, Jr.
Rich Swann vs. Candice LeRae
Chuck Taylor vs. Johnny Gargano
Chris Hero vs. Matt Sydal
Chris Sabin vs. Ricochet

That 6 man tag on night 1, hot damn!

Should be fun! Sucks that I couldn't go =/

Hasney

If I ever get that Bullet Club shirt, remind me to go 3XL. An American Large fits me fine, but rather be baggy than have that issue ;_;

If I ever get that Bullet Club shirt, remind me to go 3XL. An American Large fits me fine, but rather be baggy than have that issue ;_;

Largest the NJPW store goes is XL. You can order from the American store but they aren't "offical" as in the NJPW emblem isn't on the tag.

Hasney

I swear the Rock went in as face despite being backed by Vince.

He was. Vince was face going in as well.

On the March 13 edition of Raw is War, The Rock managed to win back his title shot by defeating The Big Show with help from a returning Vince McMahon, thus making the WWF Championship match a Triple Threat match.

Largest the NJPW store goes is XL. You can order from the American store but they aren't "offical" as in the NJPW emblem isn't on the tag.

Well bugger. I'll just buy one for my g/f or something then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how come there hasn't been a new Metal Slug game? Why do they do this to me

Metal Slug has always sounded better than the games actually were. I'm ok with never getting another.

Hasney

Stolen from Reddit. Spoilers about the Eva match on NXT I guess

I'm sure you've all heard of the reports of the Eva Marie vs. Bayley match that will air tomorrow on the WWE Network. But, we Aussies get it earlier so I got to watch it just then.

Believe it or not, but it genuinely was not a trainwreck. The NXT bookers are completely aware of how hated Eva is so they played to it. I know a lot of people dismiss the idea that Eva's a good heel; maybe on the main show that's the case but here on NXT they played to the strengths of that angle well but having her sit on a podium in a seductive pose, garnering massive heat. I mean MASSIVE. She was booed out of the building pretty much. Biggest heat I've heard in a long time.

Thus, this helped Bayley tremendously. "Bayley's gonna hug you!" chants echoed throughout the arena, among many more things. As well as that, Eva pulled out a surprisingly decent suplex too, but this was after the loud "you can't wrestle chants". When Bayley finally won, the crowd chanted "thank you Bayley!".

I like the idea of having these two match-up, as it pushes Bayley as an even bigger face. Eva was heelish, pushing around Bayley and handled the boos quite well. A lot better than Charlotte did when her match with Summer was getting shat on. With that match, you could tell it hurt her. Eva did a fantastic job if you consider the visceral, almost vile hatred towards her.

Don't get me wrong: Eva Marie is not a good wrestler. But I will say that every time she goes out there, she gets a little bit better. It's definitely not fair she got put on the main roster before other talented wrestlers because of Total Divas, but thanks to NXT I'm glad that if they absolutely have to use Eva, they have the potential to do it in a smart, heat-seeking way that rubs off positively on the face wrestler.

Enjoy NXT tomorrow, lads!

Aiii's dreams will have to be realised another day.

jmdajr

Metal Slug games look great but gameplay wise I felt they never surpassed the original Contra games or even say something like Gunstar Heroes.

Certainly not better than any single MegaMan X 2d game.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty much all Megaman X games were disappointing imho.

Top Bottom