• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT 2| All popped everything ft. Injuries too

Zach

Meltzer said the ref and doctors didn't even know the finish to the brock orton match.

god that finish was so fucking dumb from a workplace saftey and management perspective.

The TKO finish idea was don so much better with Zayn and KO at Takeover.
But Vince McMahon swears WWE is above such antiquated wrasslin' shenanigans!

Zach

aWqksTz.jpg

Sweet shirt.

They want to believe the good old days will be back when the fact is as long as Yukes is doing it, it's guaranteed dud status for life

Shit games for a full decade now. Benefit of the doubt has to be gone

Amazing how they can't fix simple bugs, but always have time to implement horrible new gameplay mini games. This year it's a rotate the stick and try to get a ball inside a circle one for ladder matches.

I had a dream that Becky Lynch and I were best friends..... I have to lay off the gas

I had a dream last night that the dirt sheets were reporting that WWE were going to do something controversial in an attempt to get Carmella over. Then during Smackdown Live a Carmella/Nattie match turned into Ultimate Surrender. I've had worse dreams.

Becky Lynch is the most attractive girl in the company, but she wears ring gear that is entirely unflattering. I know it's not about objectifying the women anymore, but her gear is straight up ugly and does not do her any favors.

Becky Lynch is the most attractive girl in the company, but she wears ring gear that is entirely unflattering. I know it's not about objectifying the women anymore, but her gear is straight up ugly and does not do her any favors.

Overall I like it, but some of her outfits don't work as well as others. I'd rather her cut out the whole wildfire elbow thing.

Marvel

could never
Watching evolution of Punk, kinda shocked by how shit he looks both in physical shape and technique. Will be my first UFC buy though lol

Anth0ny

Watching evolution of Punk, kinda shocked by how shit he looks both in physical shape and technique. Will be my first UFC buy though lol

punk's look, for a straight edge dude who works in combat sports, never ceases to amaze me

dude must eat like 10 beef sandwiches on his couch every day

I haven't played the new Deus Ex, but I felt the premise of cybernetically enhanced people as analogs for victims of systematic racism to be super dumb.

I had a dream last night that the dirt sheets were reporting that WWE were going to do something controversial in an attempt to get Carmella over. Then during Smackdown Live a Carmella/Nattie match turned into Ultimate Surrender. I've had worse dreams.
Should I be afraid to ask what an ultimate surrender is?

I ahould have caught up on raw/smackdown the past 5 hours since I can't fall to sleep.
You wouldn't have made it to any episode of Sd tbh.

KingBroly

Banned
Meltzer said the ref and doctors didn't even know the finish to the brock orton match.

god that finish was so fucking dumb from a workplace saftey and management perspective.

The TKO finish idea was don so much better with Zayn and KO at Takeover.

That's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Brock just wanted to slice him open.

bjork

RIP Fuji, manager of the second best WWF champion after Big Daddy Cool

You guys have spent more than half of your life on GAF :')

I initially got here in 2002 and which is less than half my life, so what does this say about me

Mahonay

Banned
Dude, it's like, it's like the illegal immigrants are the New Blood, brother, and the United States, you know, are like, we're like, America's like the Millionaire's Club, dude, and whatcha gonna do, brother, when Donald Trump and all the flag-waving Americamaniacs, the true patriots of this country, dude, run wild on you? HH

giphy.gif

Top Bottom